Helping to the stratovarius web page

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

do you like the information?

yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes: 5

Mr cool Edit
Helping to the stratovarius web page

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 pm

you all really need works more in your web page and in publicity...

Domain Lookup
Server IP
IP 208.113.......
City Brea
Country
[United States] United States
Site Rank
Google PR [PageRank 4/10] 4
Alexa Rank 1,750,503
Compete Rank N/A
Page Cache

Google

Jan 21, 2014 07:02:17
Pages Indexed
Google 265
Yahoo
Bing 17,200
Baidu 10
Backlinks
Google 12
Yahoo
Bing 0
Alexa 374

need works more, you have only a 4º rank into google.....

The web page are located in unites states?? and you all live in Finland??? whats happen, Finland don't have technology or what? :)

Mr cool Edit

Re: Helping to the stratovarius web page

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Social nets info

Social Shares
Twitter tweets 52
Facebook likes 818
Google Plus 2
Delicious 1
StumbleUpon 1
DMOZ Listing 2

:?

Pages Indexed
Google 265
Yahoo
Bing 17,200
Baidu 10

:?

i think that you need a marketing room.....

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am

17200 on Bing?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 am

SentineLEX wrote:17200 on Bing?
yes, this say this, the programer of the stratopage use a txt root , auto stats i think....

but i dunno if the server are under windows or linux...

Bing is of microsoft browser...

for that when you instal a clean windows, in internet explorer, come for defect "Bing" browser...

In Linux this change.... im speaking of ignorant... really why i dunno really if one domain have any to do Microsoft/GNU.

I don't find a seriously explication of this.... Google is the most massive browser in the world....

maybe the the most part of windows users no change his default browser and all use "Bing" that is the windows default.

In Argentina, the most part of big servers are Linux "Debian or red hat, Ubuntu " Here really hates Windows, only used in secondary servers, or company internal servers.

i continue thinking that stratovarius, for be one band with 30 years of history and the quality that the band have, have a serious problem of marketing....

Actually, Nightwish have better position on the world that stratovarius, no for be better, i think that Nightwish works more in marketing.

:)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:54 am

for example....

in stores, official stores in Buenos Aires, you only can find

Destiny
Visions
Infinite

in metal stores you don't find "Nemesis"

and a very poor sites "elysium"

really, In Argentina, The Nemesis albums no exist.

but of course, i visit the main metal stores in the buenos Aires heart only. I dunno all the country.

:shock:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:07 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:The web page are located in unites states??
Mr cool Edit wrote:whats happen, Finland don't have technology or what?

SatanicSmile

Post by SatanicSmile » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:50 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:for example....

Destiny
Visions
Infinite

but of course, i visit the main metal stores in the buenos Aires heart only. I dunno all the country.

There is this nice Argentine Ebay store though

http://stores.ebay.com/MUSIC-FROM-ARGEN ... d=46968259

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 am

SatanicSmile wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:for example....

Destiny
Visions
Infinite

There is this nice Argentine Ebay store though

http://stores.ebay.com/MUSIC-FROM-ARGEN ... d=46968259
yes, online yes, in stores that you visit in persons you don't find it... maybe this a European version for re sell

in the music and about tickets shows this happen all the time...

after tolkki, stratovarius only was re name with polaris and a bit with elysium.

for that i think that he don't are working in marketing, but yes elder music.....

or maybe the companies as EMi, break all the times with his artists

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 am

and here is impossible buy dollars or buy stuff in other country, the politics close all,

the dollar is a nightmare of expensive and i need declare to politics why i buy one cd to other country

Argentina is a Huge jail right now

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 am

Mr cool Edit wrote: The web page are located in unites states?? and you all live in Finland??? whats happen, Finland don't have technology or what? :)
Our webmaster Jens lives in New York, United States,not in Finland ;)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Tero-75 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote: The web page are located in unites states?? and you all live in Finland??? whats happen, Finland don't have technology or what? :)
Our webmaster Jens lives in New York, United States,not in Finland ;)
haaaaaaaa thanks, teo, possible member of stratovarius staff....

*AAAA* was jens and for that when i put my incisive words in this forum for discover hide personalities, #AAAAAA# jump insane protecting to unites states....

babies, never in the world, you all image that one stud guy as me was testing you all the time

hahahahahahaahah welcome to the motha faka world of one diabolic mind.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:21 pm

but no problem... i want help, that to those idiots that dislike my info, i will say this

In this cruel world, isn't sufficient, sing as a god, or that one band play the most high level music

THE WORLD RUN AND WORK BASED TO THE MONEY

AND ONE BAND, UP TO THE HIGH LEVEL WITH HARD MARKETING.....

a lot artist that are horrible, are in the high level for one perfect job in marketing.....

I talk of this of one of the stratovarius musician in the past, i don't will say the name, but babies, i cant believe that i have more clear the path of the music market that your dislikes.

fuck......

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:49 pm

i will tell you more....

nemesis album have more open style and can likes to more people then the tolkki style and his close harder powermetal in the past....

why Nemesis inst a full powermetal album down my look

have a lot of heavy and the key woks give him some other stuff that i dunno how defined really....

is a strange mix really

this mean that with this you can take attention of other communities.

but this is my opinion only.

and seriously......

United States is a insane crazy country... The most crazy stuff happen there.....

if i was the Jens money i put my ass in Germany or Finland.

but i don't have the jens personality, i born in one crazy country and i have my balls exploded of this.

Mr cooI Edit

Post by Mr cooI Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:42 pm

, for that I do DEMOS, happen that extrema99 kill my brain all the time for facebook, and the lawyer only know poop people, I dunno why is so hard to understand.......

anyway, MY PENIS FALLS IN SHAME LISTEN ALL THE TIME TO TIMO TOLKKI CRYING ALL THE TIME FOR STRATOVARIUS.

One idol falls for me, this mean that all are wonderful writing nice lyrics but in the first problem poop in his undies......

now..... you are one producer.... you know that the band do DEMOS.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Mr cooI Edit wrote:, for that I do DEMOS, happen that extrema99 kill my brain all the time for facebook, and the lawyer only know poop people, I dunno why is so hard to understand.......

anyway, MY PENIS FALLS IN SHAME LISTEN ALL THE TIME TO TIMO TOLKKI CRYING ALL THE TIME FOR STRATOVARIUS.

One idol falls for me, this mean that all are wonderful writing nice lyrics but in the first problem poop in his undies......

now..... you are one producer.... you know that the band do DEMOS.
I will tell you in nigga motha faka way, possible jens....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:23 pm

let me help you, and give you some "HOLY LIGHT" you your mind......

maybe your huge fans Gonza help me...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Stand my ground....... "The most powerful song of nemesis"

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/3BddPn5Ggiw?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/3BddPn5Ggiw?hl=en_US& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

GONZA HELP!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The most powerful song of Elements album..... and with less production....

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/GsEHu-wxEyU?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/GsEHu-wxEyU?hl=en_US& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Babies, rockstar..... one persons need shakes you egocentric brain to take some help?????

"anyway, MY PENIS FALLS IN SHAME LISTEN ALL THE TIME TO TIMO TOLKKI CRYING ALL THE TIME FOR STRATOVARIUS.!

Dear, "Gosht" musician.... which is the best form that take the attention of one famous guy that think that he see all, knows all, and live all????

Shocking him and after he are open for help..... first you need kill a bit his Ego, and after he down to receptive mood.....

but no worries babies, i loves ya after all my motha faka mood, only that you all love that the people sucks your penises all the time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GONZA HELP 2!!!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/r81qJg_Ss9I?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/r81qJg_Ss9I?hl=en_US& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm

and with this i will end one era for me...

really this bored me and i see that nothing into the metal community can help with the music and tell me why im a shit.

you all can continue doing the shit that you like, i will delete this page of my explorer and put the stratovarius automatic mails into the ban list....

i do my best. Im need face more serious stuff in my life to try to help ones guys that in the end have the lucky to be famous.

bless you lucky all the times, in the world exist one million of stratovarius, i played in one years ago only that born in the wrong country.

be thanks to god that just the fortune smile to you all.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 am

Mr cooI Edit

Post by Mr cooI Edit » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:39 am

If I have the lucky that I up to the level (Famous persons)

I will help a lot people, talented musicians that need help and more stuff that I have in mind.....

Carlos Santana do this always......

The American guy that you listen in vocals, is famous thanks to Carlos Santana.......

When you find the "the rock star" worldwide way" The money is free and you can got one point in you life that you clean your ass with the money that you win.

This is the moment that I wish explode my name in beneficent to others, musicians and no musicians.

Rebel, If in my life, I got 500$ I will change my M-audio fast track for one more professional equipment, or I will use the money to migrate of Country.

Sadly, I need count coin for coin always

:(

PD; ALL the Americans bands that I have in Facebook, think that I'm a powerful Producer, for that stuff that I share.

and I add it why I'm as one samurai, if I need die, I will die fighting and I'm 33 yo for now, the future I don't know it.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 am

Mr cooI Edit wrote:If I have the lucky that I up to the level (Famous persons)

I will help a lot people, talented musicians that need help and more stuff that I have in mind.....

Carlos Santana do this always......

The American guy that you listen in vocals, is famous thanks to Carlos Santana.......

When you find the "the rock star" worldwide way" The money is free and you can got one point in you life that you clean your ass with the money that you win.

This is the moment that I wish explode my name in beneficent to others, musicians and no musicians.

Rebel, If in my life, I got 500$ I will change my M-audio fast track for one more professional equipment, or I will use the money to migrate of Country.

Sadly, I need count coin for coin always

:(

PD; ALL the Americans bands that I have in Facebook, think that I'm a powerful Producer, for that stuff that I share.

and I add it why I'm as one samurai, if I need die, I will die fighting and I'm 33 yo for now, the future I don't know it.

yes, but i take a look into your server and you don't noticed nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

with this i demostrate to Timo Tolkki that you all have the tonge very huge, nothing more, Now he forgot you all, and he can do his life nice and correctly....

*NEONVOMIT* you cant do nothing, i only read stats

maybe you need put you paws on the server and see if you got any register altered....

how you feel, falls in your own shits????

anyway, you all don't have idea of nothing about me, and that one guy, can record cds included copy your music, is a Epic fuck in your ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hapyy birthday, you all never can puke to the air why after crash in your face, babies.....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:41 am

STRATOFUNNIES 1 MR COOL EDIT 1

I END WITH MY VENDETTA

we are in peace now

I declare that i don't have nothing any business with the anonymous hacker community

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: