got a hot girls email address

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
doc_holliday
got a hot girls email address

Post by doc_holliday » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:01 pm

I was teaching to a new school today, and i noticed they had a piano. I want to start taking piano lessons, so I asked the girl if they give courses there. She said it's only for kids tho. So I asked her if she knew a place where i can get lessons. She then told me she gives piano tutoring. And thus I have her email address. I only need to buy a piano now, but i have no place to put it....

NeonVomit

Re: got a hot girls email address

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Before this thread gets flooded with poorly-photoshopped pictures and random, unwarranted and indecipherable masses of red and bold text by a hoarde of escaped mental patients, perhaps take a moment and consider what possible advice you could get from here and also what exactly is your question. Do you wish to commit unspeakable acts upon the girl in question? Are you currently on the market? Is she? What are your overreaching aims and how do you forsee yourself attaining them? I feel you have left out about half of your post.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Why buy a piano, if your relationship gets off to a good start you can learn to make music at her place. I mean, she probably already owns a piano if she's giving lessons.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:40 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Why buy a piano, if your relationship gets off to a good start you can learn to make music at her place. I mean, she probably already owns a piano if she's giving lessons.
I can't rush things here. I can't invite myself at her place to get lessons. She has to come to me for a while, you know, getting to know each other and stuff.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:42 pm

NeonVomit wrote:Before this thread gets flooded with poorly-photoshopped pictures and random, unwarranted and indecipherable masses of red and bold text by a hoarde of escaped mental patients, perhaps take a moment and consider what possible advice you could get from here and also what exactly is your question. Do you wish to commit unspeakable acts upon the girl in question? Are you currently on the market? Is she? What are your overreaching aims and how do you forsee yourself attaining them? I feel you have left out about half of your post.
I'm on the market, but I'm not sure if she is. I guess i'll find that out soon. I don't have an aim in particular. I wasn't even looking to get with her when I asked about the piano lessons. It's just the way that she responded that I felt maybe she was interested.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 pm

fuck you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't buy or sell anything for her. You own your own life. Like BEG said, she must have a piano at home.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:45 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:fuck you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't buy or sell anything for her. You own your own life. Like BEG said, she must have a piano at home.
well i have to buy a piano anyway if I wanna learn it right?

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 am

NeonVomit wrote:Before this thread gets flooded with poorly-photoshopped pictures and random, unwarranted and indecipherable masses of red and bold text by a hoarde of escaped mental patients, perhaps take a moment and consider what possible advice you could get from here and also what exactly is your question. Do you wish to commit unspeakable acts upon the girl in question? Are you currently on the market? Is she? What are your overreaching aims and how do you forsee yourself attaining them? I feel you have left out about half of your post.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 pm

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif must be like... more?
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!