Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

got a hot girls email address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: got a hot girls email address Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I was teaching to a new school today, and i noticed they had a piano. I want to start taking piano lessons, so I asked the girl if they give courses there. She said it's only for kids tho. So I asked her if she knew a place where i can get lessons. She then told me she gives piano tutoring. And thus I have her email address. I only need to buy a piano now, but i have no place to put it....

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Before this thread gets flooded with poorly-photoshopped pictures and random, unwarranted and indecipherable masses of red and bold text by a hoarde of escaped mental patients, perhaps take a moment and consider what possible advice you could get from here and also what exactly is your question. Do you wish to commit unspeakable acts upon the girl in question? Are you currently on the market? Is she? What are your overreaching aims and how do you forsee yourself attaining them? I feel you have left out about half of your post.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why buy a piano, if your relationship gets off to a good start you can learn to make music at her place. I mean, she probably already owns a piano if she's giving lessons.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
Why buy a piano, if your relationship gets off to a good start you can learn to make music at her place. I mean, she probably already owns a piano if she's giving lessons.
I can't rush things here. I can't invite myself at her place to get lessons. She has to come to me for a while, you know, getting to know each other and stuff.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:
Before this thread gets flooded with poorly-photoshopped pictures and random, unwarranted and indecipherable masses of red and bold text by a hoarde of escaped mental patients, perhaps take a moment and consider what possible advice you could get from here and also what exactly is your question. Do you wish to commit unspeakable acts upon the girl in question? Are you currently on the market? Is she? What are your overreaching aims and how do you forsee yourself attaining them? I feel you have left out about half of your post.
I'm on the market, but I'm not sure if she is. I guess i'll find that out soon. I don't have an aim in particular. I wasn't even looking to get with her when I asked about the piano lessons. It's just the way that she responded that I felt maybe she was interested.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

fuck you

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't buy or sell anything for her. You own your own life. Like BEG said, she must have a piano at home.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
fuck you

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't buy or sell anything for her. You own your own life. Like BEG said, she must have a piano at home.
well i have to buy a piano anyway if I wanna learn it right?

JensJohansson
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NeonVomit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif must be like... more?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum