The four seasons - Antonio vivaldi variation

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
KÖÖSKI TWIN
Re: The four seasons - Antonio vivaldi variation

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:06 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/2vTZ9vDrjzg?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/2vTZ9vDrjzg?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Is the first time that I mix a electric guitar and sound into 4° octave as a violin!!!!! listen, Spring, Vivaldi second Movement!

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:26 pm

haaaa i think that this guy is the best neoclassical guitarrist that i never listened into the metal community

I like it more that Lucca Turilli

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/QvMKsgVBzMo?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/QvMKsgVBzMo?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/IoZrblh2r3w?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/IoZrblh2r3w?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

god... he is impressive.

but i see that the orchestra is special composed for his guitar and only this

in the same way is wonderful

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 am

I'm in composing process on "Spring - 3° movement"

I listen this guy. One crazy guy but he fall me good, he is a bit crazy but i see in his face that really he can feel his guitar

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9IrWyZ0KZuk?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9IrWyZ0KZuk?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

pressive tapping and his crazy sound that, i dunno name whaaa whaaaaa slide, i dunno

the orpestra works better that malsteen but steve was extra crazy hahaha

I'm listen guitarrist why is the instrument that i can't dominate, i pass a lot time editing guitars why im horrible

and this guy do the most crazy stuff that I never listen in my life!

3 guitars in one?? what more i will see? hahahaah

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/jY8wyKuLY2k?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/jY8wyKuLY2k?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 pm

This is really complex, my poor head burn hardly

this movement is in 12/8

Trobles here is the percusion, or drums

the vocals is a nightmare, the most hardful cross melodies and canons.

if you are lover of the musical nightmare, maybe more horrible that dream theater, listen this if you have some time.

but i don't end yet :D

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm

I need think in a posible bass guitar and drums and clean electric guitar

I compose percusión but classical one

this is more insane mix of all my short live as sound engineer :roll:

we are speaking up to 50 tracks!!

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 pm

hahahah this is a real challenge! MUUUURRRRRR!!!!!

Antonio Vivaldi is GOD!, no come with the new music why dont have any comparision of nothing!

This movement is extra hard!

but for now I have in waves and I write in paper my crazy version of "GOD", why First I write the Score...

Well Antonio "GOD" Vivaldi standart:

Contrabass
Viola
Cello
Symphonic
3 violins

My Stuff.
Classical Percusion
Cross Classical Choir at 3 voices in bass, tenor and sopranos
lead bass , tenor

Samples of "Spring"

Guitar bass (Electric one)
Drums
Clean Electric Guitar

This Moviment is OUT TO METAL, NO METAL HERE is more pop or rock folk I dont have idea really

Resume: Spring season

1. Movement: Classical fusión with Metal
2. Movement: Classical Fusion with Rock
3. Movement: Classical Fusion With Pop/Rock

Green face :D

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 am

well, no drums and bass in third movement, i do it very good but sound HORRIBLE

THIS WILL ME A STRANGE MIX

sad face now :cry:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Spring - Third Movement

More clasiccal and Vocals nightmare that I'm sure that Only a few persons can do

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Z6ZB0Nu8CFk?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Z6ZB0Nu8CFk?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:16 am

hard rock practice

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/r7iKztEruhY?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/r7iKztEruhY?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 am

I'm taking a break of the insane classical vivaldi cd.

I will start the summer season son but now im testing my talent using the brain, of course.

I do powermetal using Stratovarius, Rhapsody of fire as guide. But I'm new

i do heavy metal using bon jovi, Scorpions, deep purple and Queen as guide, but I'm new

Now i will do the most crossfire style about my all practices and my "college"

is the thing that anything cant believe, included me, but i want do more deep purple, I think that deep purple mix jazz with metal or rock and i find it atractive :D

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:35 am

insane but good practice of sound edition and mix

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7vf4I5ObRmc?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7vf4I5ObRmc?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:16 pm

i will do the most opossite music to mu classical conservatory school.

MEXICAN LATIN MUSIC, PRACTICE AS PRODUCTOR AND SOUND ENGINEER

HOOO GOD, I WISH WITH ALL MY LIFE WORK IN A DISCOGRAPHIC AS SOUND ENGINEER!!!!

BUT I KNOW THAT I CAN DO IT.

Latin rock - Producrion and music practice with Carlos Santana

this is totally diferent to all my origins

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:15 am

Vivaldi for Me

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/qkAcxCHraHw?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/qkAcxCHraHw?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Antonio Vivaldi is the true Music God in my heart

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:54 pm

really this is more hard that mix powermetal, seriously, is a fucking nightmare

a lot pum pum pam pams

The santana Guitar is a fucking nightmare, i edit it extra harder

I cant play it and I build a huge ball of edition, extreme process on this song

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:23 pm

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :cyclop: :crazy1:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:47 am

2 things, i need one guitarrist, and I want one cat with glasses as goal. I love her/his avatar :)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/YWjJQZAb8LA?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/YWjJQZAb8LA?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

First intent of Latin rock

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:54 am

:lol: :lol: Love on. Hahaha. She is freckled. :lol: I think I hate latin rock. Pure shit. :twisted:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:06 am

yes, all knows that you are a bad metal boy

But i need practice all why i want mix all.

Sadly this is the class of music that all america listen, kicking out USA and Canada

:)

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:31 am

I need mix others styles with more metal.

I don't know whats happened now, but i got messages about metal bands "Check out my metal band" and 32 metal guys start to ask why I'm not doing metal.

the life can be so impredictable?

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:00 pm

:) Aber doch! You are welcome to my avatar, if you like it. No problem! At all! And the glasses too. I don't really need them, since it is raining now...soon snowing...and storm...snowstorm...yes that is something... :wink:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:12 pm

snow storm.....

you need charge with a lot hot water to your car, then :)

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:31 am

dancing in a raining day with this

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Zx1_6F-nCaw?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Zx1_6F-nCaw?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

yes, im not serious sometimes.

this is the best remix that i never listen in my life

:rotflmao2: :jump2:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:34 pm

My bassist composer idol

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/SbeLFG6Lglo?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/SbeLFG6Lglo?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I LOVE ROGER WATERS!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/TTvF-z_iv4E?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/TTvF-z_iv4E?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

When roger waters die by old, i think....

I will cry more harder that with Freddie Mercury, really :cry:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Yngwie malmsteen and Stratovarius (90's works by followers)

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:21 am

by one side. Sir Yngwie malmsteen into a real Metal fussion with Opera and Symphonic.

the problem is, I dont want copy to guitar sound and I'm a closed mind about guitars sounds

i have the Guitar track, but pLaying with sounds i ended in:

yes, lady and gentlemen, In "Stratovarius destiny guitar sound" and "destiny lead johansson sonund" was casual, i'm sorry.

I wish that you dont burn myself by that

The second is that followers "knows by me really why I talk and I dont have idea with who I'm talking really

want classical Stratovarius

PLEASE BE A NICE COMMUNITY, PLEASE :)

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Video clip, trying to be professional

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:16 am

well, i end the song, In my facebook i have a lot people interested in this malmteen song and i bet that my norway buddies too in google+

I'm working hard in a video clip and trying to do it very profesional.

But you can think that i dont have Professional video production room and I dont have a serious Music studio.

I do my best and after using harder the brain, sound decent

This video can be very emotive by nordic people

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:52 am

i'm sit in a place that i feel that Isn't my place. But im here since does 34 years.....

How much strong can be one person, one human and no break his spirit in try?

One song of my personal guide in rock lyrics and rock music, that for now is all personal.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/jQcBwE6j09U?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/jQcBwE6j09U?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

We are the sufficient brave and strong to jump or destroy our walls in our life?

I will jump it, I know that I can break me, but I win a lot wars in my life more dangerous that this new challenge. But i will be pride in say that i'm not a coward

I'm healthy, this is the first condition that one person need to have in his personal war

]"Do not help them to bury the light.

Do not give up without a fight"

KÖÖSKI TWIN

FAR BEYOND THE FUN!! video included

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:57 am

FAR BEYOND THE SUN!! YNGWIE MALMSTEEN DOWN MY PRODUCTION! included the video that take me long hours of work .....

DEDICATED TO MY TURKEY FRIEND MRAU TURAN BY HIS SUPPORT!! THANKS FRIEND!

NORDIC METAL FUsION (CLASSICAL SYMPHONIC AND OPERA VOICES)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/DG7SoVyT9Co?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/DG7SoVyT9Co?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

composing my first powermetal style Infinity album

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:15 pm

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/I4LEKKJyHNI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/I4LEKKJyHNI?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

i really Don't have idea what i'm writing, but i have the guitar riff

BY THE ANONIMOUS GUY" that put me hysterical as hell why i dont have idea who IS!

and the school, when i studied technology always say me that internet is dangerous if is take it in wrong sense....

but in this moment i don't have choice

I will expose my neck and that god help me after

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:43 pm

ok i end the composition ,

scale is C#, i will start the demo music that really is hard to do it

the escensse is close to "Elements albums Stratovarius" close i say, please

and sirius "B" of Therion

but the diference that have classical stuff as one symphonic in one part

classical mix choir

and soprano, basses and tenor in cross melodies