Best post-Strato Tolkki album?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Best post-Strato Tolkki album

Saana
3%
New Era
17%
Age of Aquarius
19%
Trinity
22%
In Paradisum
22%
The Land of New Hope
17%

Total votes: 36

KÖÖSKI TWIN
Re: Best post-Strato Tolkki album?

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:28 am

well, if you have a drama with tolkki, travel to finland and do a huge scandal in his door.

i don't know why you try put all the people into this shit.

I'm not defending to tolkki, only i say i think, i speak only 1 time with tolkki. Tolkki no need my shield, he can send you a legal letter and all finish.

I only say that musicians are human and they can say shits as whatever other person. That the person that never said a shit is a machine.

its very easy say stupid things back one pc and not do it face to face as god demand.

If you hate to tolkki, run at turili side and all happy

i listen music, what tolkki do is his problem, he is close to 50 years.

and you aren't retard. you can choice

pink floyd is progressive, ok

if you read internet, you will see that "Professional people" say different stuff.

progressive, symphonic, psychedelic
bla bla bla...

if you will start judge to all opinions , you will ended in a clinic ended by nerves

:lol:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:55 am

I write this story here because a member ask me about it, and because this is Stratoforum, Tolkki once was in Strato and,of course,because anyone have to know this kind of stuff.
Ahahah, I was in Finland last week to see Strato at Tavastia but I don't know where he actually live, so it's very difficult to knock on his door, but if I was able to do it I will had do it, believe me, I'm not afraid of a fat guy who can't run for more than 20 meters without a panic attack or a heart stop, and I'm not afraid of people in general, and Tolkki is easy to handle for anyone! lol

Well, it's true, he is only a person, but the poblem is that he is a musician and this mean he is a public figure, and public figure is under reflectors and a lot of people got to know all the shit coming out and a lot of people judge you.It's the same dynamic of our life but bigger, if you tell only lies in your friends group the friends will kick you in your ass, so, if you are not strong enough you will collapse under critics, and Tolkki, who is known for the "God above Man Syndrome" can't deal with his own shit and can't accept the critics, this is why he disappeared from internet.

Yes, he can send me a letter and put me in front of a court and lose the process, then I can gave him his letter back, maybe he can recycle it! XD
I'm behind a PC not for cowardice, but I can't go to everyone saying my opinion directly, or I have to had a lot of money and a lot of free time and I don't have time nor so much cash, but if it can be possible it will be great and not a problem at all, I'm not a kind of guy who have fear of the other people, if I have to say something I say it simply and directly, and all this things was said to Tolkki more than one time, so I don't have nothing to hide he known about me and my opinion very well if he removed, blocked and deleted me and my post from all of his account! ;)

Yes, categorization is very difficult to everyone and for professionist too because they're not professionist, it can't be a professionist in music only because it's a very huge and large topic, and it can't be possible to know everything.
Musical stuff is too difficult now, it's 5 A.M. and I was mixing all the night, so I'm a little bit tired, but I tell you this, it's all my life that I judge the opinion of other people just for fun, and I'm not going mad, it's relaxing to me.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:30 am

that's ok. what happen if i told you that I'm an unknown guy that was more criticized in all his 34 years old

That one guy come that tell me " he he he.... I'm the "X" persons and you sing as my ass under shit"

but i have in my back a lot people that support me....

what do you think that i will do? or if i read some notice that isn't true?

I will put you a photo by example.

well I love 80's music, and by that who have the balls to judge me?

80's was the golden era of the music, and all knows it

I will tell you whats happen in facebook with me...

I compose the most dark and satanic song (Maybe no so dark as therion, we will see the end product).

But i change the lyrics and i say that the lyrics is "ISN'T A SATAN APOLOGY" 7 persons and bands delete me and block me.

what is that i will do?

take facebook and start to fight with all the satanic lovers?

Take this signal as that my words show me who is incompatible with me?

or fall in a depression and no play nevermore?

I don't read critics

why is (Corrected) impossible all the world think as me

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:38 am

hahahahah today left 2 bands of extreme metal

can be possible that the metal guys listen a classical choir and start to think I'm a black goat??

:shock:

opppssssssss yes, i see me in a mirrow and i'm a black goat :oops:

:lol: :D

KÖÖSKI TWIN

fakes tolkkies

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 pm

be careful, in thge net have a lot Fake Timo Tolkkis
speaking a lot shits

someone need say this to tolkki

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:10 am

The new Allen lande is out with tolkki. Anybody listen to it? I tried to make my way through it but got bored pretty fast.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 am

this is fucking insane , i dunno why the people do this stupid stuff

more here in south america

here, stratovarius and timo tolkki no have a serious place in the market

all the nordic metal is "Underground music"

I'm not joking

this mean that all those fake timo tolkkies isnt American

If i shout in stratovarius name or timo tolkki, of 10000000, maybe 100 persons know what is that i'm shouting.

i test it this before to knows who is the mother fucker that break me the patience.

:x

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 pm

robocop656 wrote:The new Allen lande is out with tolkki. Anybody listen to it? I tried to make my way through it but got bored pretty fast.
damn I was looking foward to hear that, you might have spoiled it for me, im gonna give it a try anyway.
A9

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Japan laugh of Argentina LOL

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:29 pm

you can see how Japan laugh about the Argentinian disaster. the most sad is that they are correct

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/WIlJqcVt-Uo?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/WIlJqcVt-Uo?hl=es_MX&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

now we need take laugh to Venezuela that is a Fucking disaster and all is a circus :lol:

HinatAArcticA

Re: Japan laugh of Argentina LOL

Post by HinatAArcticA » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 pm

KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote:you can see how Japan laugh about the Argentinian disaster. the most sad is that they are correct

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/WIlJqcVt-Uo?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/WIlJqcVt-Uo?hl=es_MX&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

now we need take laugh to Venezuela that is a Fucking disaster and all is a circus :lol:
"This Video is Private"
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:53 am

jajajaj japan or the user use block it

this was a political scandal in argentina

KÖÖSKI TWIN

The new terminator is Japanese and only kill drummers!

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:23 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2F10485934_720304951381505_325550613_n_zpsqboyv2x0.mp4&title=">

Thanks god!!! im singer!!! :lol:

Rage1979

Re: The new terminator is Japanese and only kill drummers!

Post by Rage1979 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:29 pm

What do you guys think on new Allan/Lande then?

Pretty good if you ask me.

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:43 am

I like it!

Does this mean there's hope for an Avalon III?

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 am

Happened to listen to the Allen/Lande album. It sounds really refreshing for me. After the Avalons I thought that I'm not interested in Tolkki's music anymore. Of course, on the Great Divide he is still very repetitive, but it feels like some of his melodies never get old)))

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 pm

I DISAGREE WITHH ALL THE FURUM, INCLUDED WITH MYSELF :?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/M_vrD5ag8E4?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/M_vrD5ag8E4?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

THIS IS THE BEST :roll:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Awesome news about Timo Tolkki - Argentina use his music

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Argentinian TV use Old Tolkki Stratovarius as Publicity. Of course, With out Timo Kotipelto by the crazy stuff of Copyright

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/lTwKaSAfH3Y?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/lTwKaSAfH3Y?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

But sadly only good is stratovarius in TV show. the program is ONE HUGE SHIT!

is clear the most brain killer, one terrorism against the culture. By that Mostly Argentinians are so idiot.

Show match tv program I mean

Sth2112

Post by Sth2112 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Funny that Avalon II is not in the poll...

I loved the Symphonia album, but actually Trinity is his most exciting and "fresh" album since his time in Stratovaris in my opinion. Especially the solos :P

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:44 pm

It was actually an accident, I wasn't trying to make a joke about that album.

Rage1979

Post by Rage1979 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:01 am

Sth2112 wrote:Funny that Avalon II is not in the poll...

I loved the Symphonia album, but actually Trinity is his most exciting and "fresh" album since his time in Stratovaris in my opinion. Especially the solos :P
Symphonia? ;)

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Rage1979 wrote:
Sth2112 wrote:Funny that Avalon II is not in the poll...

Symphonia? ;)
Hehehe! Only one person could like Symfonia album - timo tolkki :D
And on which RR album tolkki didnt play not even single solo? Wasn't that 'Trinity'?

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Allegedly.

I think if it was him, though, he should do it some more. The soloing and the last two tracks in particular were my favorite things about that album.

Elcroft

Post by Elcroft » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Mr. DOTO TC is Polish?

I Know One polish.

I need learn martial art?

hi

Doro TC

Post by Doro TC » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Elcroft wrote:Mr. DOTO TC is Polish?

I Know One polish.

Mr Elcroft is from UK and cannot speak English? Hm, very interesting...

Elcroft

Post by Elcroft » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Doro TC wrote:
Elcroft wrote:Mr. DOTO TC is Polish?

I Know One polish.

Mr Elcroft is from UK and cannot speak English? Hm, very interesting...
so bad, all the polish guy died recently, including me, and stratovarius fans and all spy in the net.

we need to learn that face it the people with fake accounts is A HUGE FAIL, NOT VERY HONEST.

YOU are not very honest, you can't do the shit that you do, with people, what i need to think? that all startovarius community isn't more that a huge ball of shit and that all that they show in his albums is a huge lie and bullshit?

When one person have clear intentions, no hide his person back fake accounts, try to steal under STUPID EXCUSE, and think that why is member "OF ONE BAND OR HAD BUSSINESS IN ONE BAND" have the rights to rights in do shits.

THE IBM POLISH GUY, are knock down, why never was clear in nothing, and I was knock down to by the same.

the stuff is easy, childs, if you have interest in one person, You can ask police records to a particular country, bills, debts, businesses that the individual has. bla bla bla

that is current with LEGALITY, no big ball of shit trying to make.

The same with you, DORO, I think that you aren't the "weak woman", i think that yourself is part of the huge ball of shit that never follow the law
hi