Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Comments Sites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Comments Sites Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hi all. My family and I recently had a bad experience with an airline and I would like to post a comment about it. Are comment sites viewed by the companies themselves or are they just for consumers / customers?

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Everything is monitored.

Nothing is free.

You are being watched.

You have been warned.

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The aliens have taken our anal beads.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hildegard26

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:54 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think the best way to go is through there social networking account. Since these accounts are viewed by their followers they're most likely closely monitoring it.

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

THIS IS THE PERFECT FORUM ON WHICH TO SEEK ANSWERS

AGAG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Pump 5 tons of peach marmalade inside their headquarters.

Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Have you guys heard of Becky from the UK? Well, I took her suggestion. I hired a bulldozer and I had their headquarters taken down Laughing

Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I Think I found the perfect page to put my comments in. Well, I am sure everyone is familiar with this. I just thought that I'd unload here that I am about to get this off my chest .... at last! lol .... well, the becky suggestion still appeals to me if only it were not a crime ...

Hildegard26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Linnette Gray wrote:
I Think I found the perfect page to put my comments in. Well, I am sure everyone is familiar with this. I just thought that I'd unload here that I am about to get this off my chest .... at last! lol .... well, the becky suggestion still appeals to me if only it were not a crime ...

You mean Yahoo answers? I once raised an issue there and received a lot of responses too bad nothing came from the concerned company that I want to reach.

fuck
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Evil Twak B B 1blushudder Icon_reallyangry Icon_reallyangry Jfgrouplaugh1 Jfgrouplaugh1 Jfkiss2 Jfkiss2 User Repuke Repuke Repuke Puke Puke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum