Any other entrepreneur here? Need advice!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Linnette Gray
Any other entrepreneur here? Need advice!

Post by Linnette Gray » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 am

Hello. I am looking for an app/software that can provide me with social media analysis.

I opened my shop's second branch last month. Business is booming but I want more. An acquaintance that I met last week in some party told me that he uses some sort of app/software for tracking his online reputation and doing comparisons against his competitors.

I don't know what kind of software this is. I'm thinking that maybe someone here (who maybe runs a business too?) is more knowledgeable about this matter.

Thank you!

Hildegard26

Re: Any other entrepreneur here? Need advice!

Post by Hildegard26 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm not really sure if there is readymade software made specifically for that requirement but you can always find freelance software developer online to do the task.

Linnette Gray

Post by Linnette Gray » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:54 pm

Hildegard26 wrote:I'm not really sure if there is readymade software made specifically for that requirement but you can always find freelance software developer online to do the task.
Ah no, I'd rather not go that route. So, what I did was called a mutual friend that we have and I got his number. I don't even know where I left my brain that I didn't think of this sooner. So, anyway, just to share, just in case someone needs this info in the future, my friend was using this company's services. I haven't called them yet but I'm planning to before this week ends. Wish me luck! Thanks for trying to help, btw.

Hildegard26

Post by Hildegard26 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:04 am

Okay, I have not heard of that company but it's good that you have found a solution.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Why are you coming here for advice? Are you insane? I mean... it's good to get some traffic in this place after the latest disasters we faced but... it's weird.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 am

Guys! I have a white lump in my right ball. Should I burn it with a cigarette or scrub it with Arm and Hammer detergent?

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 am

Analyze deez nuts, nomsain. Remove testicles with hot iron.