Srofase, A New Prog/rock/metal band from Finland

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Kurzweiler
Srofase, A New Prog/rock/metal band from Finland

Post by Kurzweiler » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:48 pm

Let me introduce myself and my band. My name is Esa and i am a lead singer / guitarist / (keybordist) of our band, Srofase (Vaasa, Finland)

Little bit from my musical background. Ive been playing in different bands since year 2000. I was a member of band called "Cole" between 2002-2007...2010. Also in 2010 my old bandmate Arwe from Cole asked me to play a keyboad solo on his "Tiluland" project. Kupiainen was also as a guest hero on this album.

http://www.tiluland.com/?id=albums

Since 2012 i've been working with my new band in Vaasa. I started as a singer and after the first album i also tooked a big role in songwriting in our band, together with Jupe and Pikkis. Jupe is our lead guitarist, Pikkis plays drums and Tony plays the Bass.

Our musical style has been changing from progressive rock to more and more forward, but still technical playing. Finally our style is coming more and more clear. Let this brand new "When Talking Is Over" music video lead you to the world of our music.
Hope you enjoy it! Thanks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=sFf6r0o5gbQ

Best Regards,

Esa "Kurzweiler"

fuck

Re: Srofase, A New Prog/rock/metal band from Finland

Post by fuck » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:49 am

Oh wow. You're a really cute guy. Can the guy do arpeggios on my dick?

Best regards,

Fuck

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:21 am

I liked both tituland (that word means something?) and the srofase stuff, is really cool, you can tell the guitar player is a petrucci alumni, and the vocals are really great, keep the good work up!
A9

Kurzweiler

Post by Kurzweiler » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks Adrian! Nice to hear your comments.
About the Tiluland meaning...tilu is a funny Finnish term for fast guitar solo, sweep etc. Arwe started tiluland years before the actual Tiluland album finished. I think he wanted to use this name, it works in Finland and should be known in every single place in the world :)