Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Has anyone ever tried Xamarin's software?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: Has anyone ever tried Xamarin's software? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I was wondering if by the slimmest chance anyone here has ever tried or used Xamarin.

I'm thinking about trying to create an app but don't know whether Xamarin would be best or if I should try one of the others I read about like Appsme.

Thanks

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I highly suggest you obtain life advice through other avenues. Rolling Eyes

Hildegard26

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I know nothing about Apps factory. With Xamarin you can develop a mobile app for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows using this platform and also using the same code. It has easy to use interface control fit for amateur mobile developers.

Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well it's a good thing I'm not looking for life advice lol

@Hildegard26 That's exactly what I need. Thank you for your input. I read that they partnered with Microsoft and that in itself to me put them at the top of my list as cross-platform development software that I want to check out further.

Hildegard26

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You are welcome. Although my knowledge on the subject may seem to be very limited. And I have not even used Xamarin yet. I have just read about it somewhere.

HoldenCaulfield

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dear Hildegard,

If possible,could you please let me know why are you being naive with this Xamarin thing?

Regarding Xamarin, I highly recommend to avoid the use of it.

Greetings from Santa María la Antigua del Darién.

-HC

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I suggest you find somewhere where there are fewer borderline psychotics to ask advice.

HoldenCaulfield

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeonVomit wrote:
I suggest you find somewhere where there are fewer borderline psychotics to ask advice.

Dear Vomit,

Sadly,Arnold Layne is busy at the moment.

Greetings from Nombre de Dios.

-HC

Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject: Has anyone ever tried Xamarin's software? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No not really but I came across about it online and there were some positive reviews online:)

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What an odd person.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum