Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnette Gray

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:00 am    Post subject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hi, I really have not seen this "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)" yet but I have read that this has received negative comments all over. Maybe, I have to find out the reasons soon Smile

fuck
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So I was driving with one of my bros, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fucking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big faggot. I kissed him and call him a big faggot while laughing.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lol funny story fuck

Linnette, I enjoyed the movie even though most people hated it.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

BROJOOBBB CHOO CHOOOO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum