Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Collector's Package Polaris/Elysium/Nemesis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foerg

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Collector's Package Polaris/Elysium/Nemesis Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.de/itm/STRATOVARIUS- Collectors-Package-Polaris-Elysium- Nemesis-3-CD-NEU-OVP-/361292963725? pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item541ebd1f 8d

(but, where are the 7´´ bonus tracks???)

mocobhc

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

True! I still fight with these bad-quality-rips... the songs have deserved something better Laughing Would have been a great addition to such a release.

Tero-75
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Does anyone have any further info of this release? Levykauppa X can't find any info of this, there's no info in Ear-Music webpage etc.

mocobhc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You can order it via amazon or EMP by now. All three albums as digipack, with original coverarts and booklets. No additional info...

http://www.emp.de/art_314398/
http://www.amazon.de/Polaris-Elysium- Nemesis-Collectors-Package/dp/ B00WJ249IG/ref=sr_1_5? s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1435859104&sr=1- 5&keywords=stratovarius

iRaptr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Does anyone have this? If so is the "Side" part (with the album and artist name) of Nemesis blue and Polaris orange like the pic? Shouldn't it be reversed?
I'm tempted to buy this package toghether with Eternal...

Tero-75
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yep, I got this a while ago and the colors go like you said. Nemesis is blue, Elysium is green and Polaris is orange.
And it seems to be an official Ear-Music release.

iRaptr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Damn
I will still probably get this because it's cheap (and I don't pay the shipping because of eternal) but this is kind of annoying...
Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum