Stratovarius on Spotify

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
rikkertje
Stratovarius on Spotify

Post by rikkertje » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Why is a part of the band's discography missing on Spotify. Albums like Visions, Infinite, Stratovarius, Elysium and of course the complete Nemesis (there is a promo version on there which contains some songs) are nowhere to be found.

Jens?

Krigo

Re: Stratovarius on Spotify

Post by Krigo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 am

Sorry for the late reply, but what Spotify region are you on?

US Spotify has nearly all of the albums you listed, including the complete Nemesis, it's only missing the self titled album.

My only issue is that the version of Kiss of Judas on Visions is corrupted, and I have to use The Chosen One's version to not have a horrible pop sound 20 seconds or so into the song.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:26 am

Krigo wrote: My only issue is that the version of Kiss of Judas on Visions is corrupted, and I have to use The Chosen One's version to not have a horrible pop sound 20 seconds or so into the song.
Spotify has absolutely stolen song tracks off youtube, it's funny, they only have about half of Lost Horizon's "Highlander", because the most popular youtube video, at least for awhile, was split into Pt. I and Pt. II for some reason.

Also, there's that leaked promo version of the first RR album (New Era) with the annoying voiceovers "You are listening to the new ..." and someone uploaded it to youtube, and then Spotify has that version for at least a few of the tracks.
They let us have signatures on this forum???

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Krigo wrote:Sorry for the late reply, but what Spotify region are you on?

US Spotify has nearly all of the albums you listed, including the complete Nemesis, it's only missing the self titled album.

My only issue is that the version of Kiss of Judas on Visions is corrupted, and I have to use The Chosen One's version to not have a horrible pop sound 20 seconds or so into the song.
I'm in The Netherlands. Nemesis has been added to Spotify since my first post. Still there's no Visions, Infinite, Stratovarius and Elysium.

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:05 pm

rikkertje wrote:
Krigo wrote:Sorry for the late reply, but what Spotify region are you on?

I'm in The Netherlands. Nemesis has been added to Spotify since my first post. Still there's no Visions, Infinite, Stratovarius and Elysium.
same thing in Ecuador.

TheCamilovisk

Post by TheCamilovisk » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Same in Brazil

fuck

Post by fuck » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Same thing in Zimbabwe.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm