Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Mighty Flavio and his trVe youtubers vein.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pancio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: The Mighty Flavio and his trVe youtubers vein. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=- BbXiKONGlM

I really love Flavio in NaziTrollMode.

Pancio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't care, I follow Stratovarius with or without your opinion, maybe the whole forum will be better without you, but I don't care, we live in a free world, you can stay here blaming and bashing everyone for your countless bullshit, delusion of leadership and persecution.
If you fell unconfortable in this forum you can go away, if not, stop your absurd crusade and stop trolling 'cause noone cares about you, your fucking horrible cover or ego.
I tell it as a user of Stratoforum, as a fan of Strato and as a person with nothing against you. Maybe you feel like a big boss behind a PC, maybe you feel intelligent posting absurd post without any sense and which means nothing, or maybe you're a true retarded guy, but the only thing you can obtain is the increase of the hate.So stop, this is the last post I will write to you because I prefer talking with other guys instead of waste time on you.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing

I thought his posts were so retarded because of the use of google Translate. Seeing that he actually types them himself makes it even more sad. What a joke.

Pancio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Disappeared with his stupid comments again! lol
This is the end? I don't think so, but I hope 'cause I have a dream,a forum without any trolling Flavio and his fucking bad english!
Maybe, or maybe it's not Google Translator fault, the guys in Google has improved it very well, it's Flavio's Translator fault, a better version personally rearranged by him with some "very good" orchestration in it!

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It'll never be the end. He'll just keep coming back: bigger, badder, and with poorer english.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
It'll never be the end. He'll just keep coming back: bigger, badder, and with poorer english.
that sounds like a horror movie

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

Maybe it will be, one day Wink

adrian9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

Maybe it will be, one day Wink

I thought we've living it for the past....two years?

RIP Wes Craven by the way

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

no no no... is better scary movie 2

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ 7E9BnpDD7WQ?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ 7E9BnpDD7WQ?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum