Eternal Reaction and Reviews

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Motha-faka
Re: Eternal Reaction and Reviews

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:He's back
and looks like his English hasn't improved
0.@!

Who back, chinese kid.... :x

I'm the supreme, THE..... SUPREME.

AND!.... i have bad news for you....... CHINA IS YELOWWW!!!! HO HO HO HO HO HO!!
Yea, we're yellow. So?
You don't understand. Argentina is white. Flavio is a prime example of the Aryan race.
YOU ARE 0% SMART, STRATOMETAL......

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I'M HE.

I'M THE ONLY FAN OF STRATOVARIUS? :x

let me explain you, kid. YES YOU, KID!!!

I WAS HIS FUCKING KEYBOARDIST. KID!!!

AND YOU WANNA KNOWS WHY HE BUILD UNIQUE SOUNDS?? AND YOU ALL SHIT OUT?

HE IS IS VERY SPIRITUAL, HE IS SO SPIRITUAL THAT HE HAVE ONE SPECIAL SKILL,

HE HAVE THE CROW CHAKRA EXTRA OPEN, YOU NEED HELP, STRATO METAL? THIS!!!

THIS IS THE FUCKING SECRET OF HIS MUSIC!! DUMB ASS!! :x

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 am

I'm guessing he's high as well. Jens?!! Get him out of here?? PLEASE?!! Seriously thinking of setting up a petition thread to kick him out.

Back on the actual topic of this thread: kind of been getting the feeling In My Line of Work might relate to Stratovarius' work. I mean, touring requires you to be far from home, right? Anyone else kinda see that?

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:I'm guessing he's high as well. Jens?!! Get him out of here?? PLEASE?!! Seriously thinking of setting up a petition thread to kick him out.

Back on the actual topic of this thread: kind of been getting the feeling In My Line of Work might relate to Stratovarius' work. I mean, touring requires you to be far from home, right? Anyone else kinda see that?
I think the same, the distance between the family and the guys in the band and stuff like that.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:32 pm

I think that jens need block to the blonde fucked north italian with barbie dol face and the insoportable chinese kid. You are jelous of my handomess :wink:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Pancio wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:I'm guessing he's high as well. Jens?!! Get him out of here?? PLEASE?!! Seriously thinking of setting up a petition thread to kick him out.

I think the same, the distance between the family and the guys in the band and stuff like that.
Yea that's what I was thinking, cause I think Jens mentioned he had a wife or something, and Jorg, even though he's no longer in the band, had kids and stuff. Kinda sad when you think about it, being away from home.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Sorry little yellow, you are very kid to think in jens private life, go to play kuung fu panda with your comodoro.

If jens got married, i stole his position chart in handsomezzzzzz, im single and my keys sound 99% exactly. 8)

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 am

Motha-faka wrote:im single
I wonder why.

fuck

Post by fuck » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:53 am

:lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:51 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:im single
I wonder why.
You dont understand what, stratometal.

1. why im single?
2. why i'm handsome?
3. why I play as jens?
4. why jest is married?
5. why jens got kids?
6. why FLAVIO IS telepath?

SORRY, I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BARBIE DOLL FACE OF PANCIO.... I LOSE MY MIND :P

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:46 am

Anyways, back on track. Kinda wondering what's with some of the new Stratovarius songs, Rise Above It and Feeding the Fire sound like they relate to media and stuff (correct me if I'm wrong) Wonder why

fuck

Post by fuck » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:30 am

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Let's just ignore him again. The last time he came back no one replied to him and he was gone in a few days. :D

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 pm

rikkertje wrote:Let's just ignore him again. The last time he came back no one replied to him and he was gone in a few days. :D
Hoooo! Gross person i detected... :P :x :x

This mean that you need a lesson.

InfernalMaze

Post by InfernalMaze » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:48 pm

I love the new album and can't stop listening to it! Really like all the songs but my absolute favourite is My Eternal Dream. One of the most beautiful songs I know! The Lost Saga is standing out as well. Beautiful epic song! Rise Above It is such a powerful song that just gives me the strenght to stay strong in daily life and In My Line Of Work is a very beautiful and special song as they tell how hard it is to be away from home but realise this is the life they have chosen. And I'm so happy they chose this life! :-) Can't wait to see them in Bochum and Paris!

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:37 pm

InfernalMaze wrote:I love the new album and can't stop listening to it! Really like all the songs but my absolute favourite is My Eternal Dream. One of the most beautiful songs I know! The Lost Saga is standing out as well. Beautiful epic song! Rise Above It is such a powerful song that just gives me the strenght to stay strong in daily life and In My Line Of Work is a very beautiful and special song as they tell how hard it is to be away from home but realise this is the life they have chosen. And I'm so happy they chose this life! :-) Can't wait to see them in Bochum and Paris!
I agree with all that except Lost Saga. That kind of let me down. I don't know why.... I just don't think vikings and war and blood are a Stratovarius thing.

InfernalMaze

Post by InfernalMaze » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:
InfernalMaze wrote:I love the new album and can't stop listening to it! Really like all the songs but my absolute favourite is My Eternal Dream. One of the most beautiful songs I know! The Lost Saga is standing out as well. Beautiful epic song! Rise Above It is such a powerful song that just gives me the strenght to stay strong in daily life and In My Line Of Work is a very beautiful and special song as they tell how hard it is to be away from home but realise this is the life they have chosen. And I'm so happy they chose this life! :-) Can't wait to see them in Bochum and Paris!
I agree with all that except Lost Saga. That kind of let me down. I don't know why.... I just don't think vikings and war and blood are a Stratovarius thing.
I had to listen a lot to Lost Saga before I started to love it because first I thought it was too complicated but then I really got into the story and everything made sense.

TrueRarity

GIants/Eternal Outro

Post by TrueRarity » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 pm

I thought the whole album was awesome but i have a question that I can't find an answer to online. So, at the end of the Japan album, after Giants, there is a medieval/fantasy sounding calliope that repeats itself with different instruments added in. Is this a part of Giants? or is it an outro to the album? Does it have a name? I love it and want to know how to play it on keyboard. Is there any sheet music or perhaps a midi file of the audio?

rikkertje

Re: GIants/Eternal Outro

Post by rikkertje » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm

TrueRarity wrote:I thought the whole album was awesome but i have a question that I can't find an answer to online. So, at the end of the Japan album, after Giants, there is a medieval/fantasy sounding calliope that repeats itself with different instruments added in. Is this a part of Giants? or is it an outro to the album? Does it have a name? I love it and want to know how to play it on keyboard. Is there any sheet music or perhaps a midi file of the audio?
It's a bonus track called Endless Forest, written by Jens.

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Doesn't that one come before Giants though?

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:27 pm

InfernalMaze wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
I had to listen a lot to Lost Saga before I started to love it because first I thought it was too complicated but then I really got into the story and everything made sense.
I can kinda see that now, yea. It's growing on me. Slowly

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:32 pm

SentineLEX wrote:Doesn't that one come before Giants though?
It is supposed to. But I guess this is a downloaded version (BUY THE ALBUM AND SUPPORT THE BAND) because the poster says its at the end of the album, while on the real Japan version Giants is in the middle.