Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Eternal Reaction and Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Motha-faka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
He's back
and looks like his English hasn't improved

0.@!

Who back, chinese kid.... Mad

I'm the supreme, THE..... SUPREME.

AND!.... i have bad news for you....... CHINA IS YELOWWW!!!! HO HO HO HO HO HO!!

Yea, we're yellow. So?

You don't understand. Argentina is white. Flavio is a prime example of the Aryan race.

YOU ARE 0% SMART, STRATOMETAL......

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I'M HE.

I'M THE ONLY FAN OF STRATOVARIUS? Mad

let me explain you, kid. YES YOU, KID!!!

I WAS HIS FUCKING KEYBOARDIST. KID!!!

AND YOU WANNA KNOWS WHY HE BUILD UNIQUE SOUNDS?? AND YOU ALL SHIT OUT?

HE IS IS VERY SPIRITUAL, HE IS SO SPIRITUAL THAT HE HAVE ONE SPECIAL SKILL,

HE HAVE THE CROW CHAKRA EXTRA OPEN, YOU NEED HELP, STRATO METAL? THIS!!!

THIS IS THE FUCKING SECRET OF HIS MUSIC!! DUMB ASS!! Mad

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm guessing he's high as well. Jens?!! Get him out of here?? PLEASE?!! Seriously thinking of setting up a petition thread to kick him out.

Back on the actual topic of this thread: kind of been getting the feeling In My Line of Work might relate to Stratovarius' work. I mean, touring requires you to be far from home, right? Anyone else kinda see that?

Pancio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
I'm guessing he's high as well. Jens?!! Get him out of here?? PLEASE?!! Seriously thinking of setting up a petition thread to kick him out.

Back on the actual topic of this thread: kind of been getting the feeling In My Line of Work might relate to Stratovarius' work. I mean, touring requires you to be far from home, right? Anyone else kinda see that?

I think the same, the distance between the family and the guys in the band and stuff like that.

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think that jens need block to the blonde fucked north italian with barbie dol face and the insoportable chinese kid. You are jelous of my handomess Wink

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Pancio wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

I think the same, the distance between the family and the guys in the band and stuff like that.

Yea that's what I was thinking, cause I think Jens mentioned he had a wife or something, and Jorg, even though he's no longer in the band, had kids and stuff. Kinda sad when you think about it, being away from home.

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry little yellow, you are very kid to think in jens private life, go to play kuung fu panda with your comodoro.

If jens got married, i stole his position chart in handsomezzzzzz, im single and my keys sound 99% exactly. Cool

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Motha-faka wrote:
im single

I wonder why.

fuck
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
im single

I wonder why.

You dont understand what, stratometal.

1. why im single?
2. why i'm handsome?
3. why I play as jens?
4. why jest is married?
5. why jens got kids?
6. why FLAVIO IS telepath?

SORRY, I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BARBIE DOLL FACE OF PANCIO.... I LOSE MY MIND Razz

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anyways, back on track. Kinda wondering what's with some of the new Stratovarius songs, Rise Above It and Feeding the Fire sound like they relate to media and stuff (correct me if I'm wrong) Wonder why

fuck
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rikkertje

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Let's just ignore him again. The last time he came back no one replied to him and he was gone in a few days. Very Happy

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rikkertje wrote:
Let's just ignore him again. The last time he came back no one replied to him and he was gone in a few days. Very Happy

Hoooo! Gross person i detected... Razz Mad Mad

This mean that you need a lesson.

InfernalMaze

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I love the new album and can't stop listening to it! Really like all the songs but my absolute favourite is My Eternal Dream. One of the most beautiful songs I know! The Lost Saga is standing out as well. Beautiful epic song! Rise Above It is such a powerful song that just gives me the strenght to stay strong in daily life and In My Line Of Work is a very beautiful and special song as they tell how hard it is to be away from home but realise this is the life they have chosen. And I'm so happy they chose this life! Smile Can't wait to see them in Bochum and Paris!

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

InfernalMaze wrote:
I love the new album and can't stop listening to it! Really like all the songs but my absolute favourite is My Eternal Dream. One of the most beautiful songs I know! The Lost Saga is standing out as well. Beautiful epic song! Rise Above It is such a powerful song that just gives me the strenght to stay strong in daily life and In My Line Of Work is a very beautiful and special song as they tell how hard it is to be away from home but realise this is the life they have chosen. And I'm so happy they chose this life! Smile Can't wait to see them in Bochum and Paris!

I agree with all that except Lost Saga. That kind of let me down. I don't know why.... I just don't think vikings and war and blood are a Stratovarius thing.

InfernalMaze

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
InfernalMaze wrote:

I agree with all that except Lost Saga. That kind of let me down. I don't know why.... I just don't think vikings and war and blood are a Stratovarius thing.

I had to listen a lot to Lost Saga before I started to love it because first I thought it was too complicated but then I really got into the story and everything made sense.

TrueRarity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: GIants/Eternal Outro Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I thought the whole album was awesome but i have a question that I can't find an answer to online. So, at the end of the Japan album, after Giants, there is a medieval/fantasy sounding calliope that repeats itself with different instruments added in. Is this a part of Giants? or is it an outro to the album? Does it have a name? I love it and want to know how to play it on keyboard. Is there any sheet music or perhaps a midi file of the audio?

rikkertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: GIants/Eternal Outro Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

TrueRarity wrote:
I thought the whole album was awesome but i have a question that I can't find an answer to online. So, at the end of the Japan album, after Giants, there is a medieval/fantasy sounding calliope that repeats itself with different instruments added in. Is this a part of Giants? or is it an outro to the album? Does it have a name? I love it and want to know how to play it on keyboard. Is there any sheet music or perhaps a midi file of the audio?

It's a bonus track called Endless Forest, written by Jens.

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Doesn't that one come before Giants though?

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

InfernalMaze wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
InfernalMaze wrote:

I had to listen a lot to Lost Saga before I started to love it because first I thought it was too complicated but then I really got into the story and everything made sense.

I can kinda see that now, yea. It's growing on me. Slowly

rikkertje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SentineLEX wrote:
Doesn't that one come before Giants though?

It is supposed to. But I guess this is a downloaded version (BUY THE ALBUM AND SUPPORT THE BAND) because the poster says its at the end of the album, while on the real Japan version Giants is in the middle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum