How Rare is the Deep Unknown Single Release?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
HowardPerlman
How Rare is the Deep Unknown Single Release?

Post by HowardPerlman » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:31 am

I have been searching across the Internet for a copy of the Deep Unknown single to purchase, but after an extended search, I've been unable to locate a copy available from an online retailer.

It's my understanding that the Deep Unknown single was released only in Finland, but even so, its apparent scarcity is surprising. In comparison, the Darkest Hours and Unbreakable singles are ubiquitous.

Do ya'll know of an effective way to acquire one at this point, and/or do you know of an online retailer that has them in stock or that would be reasonably expected to have one in stock in the future?

Thanks.

Motha-faka

Re: How Rare is the Deep Unknown Single Release?

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 pm

sir perljam or moe Howard...

why do you want the single if is the same that the album version?

if you dont know that do with your money, help me to build my new pc that I need fuck to all Europe now :lol: :D

HowardPerlman

Post by HowardPerlman » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Motha-faka wrote: why do you want the single if is the same that the album version?

if you dont know that do with your money, help me to build my new pc that I need fuck to all Europe now :lol: :D
With regard to your comment "fuck to all Europe now," followed by smiling emojis, that is a remarkably insensitive thing to have said, especially because of the tragedy that just occurred in Paris.

With regard to the single of Deep Unknown, I, like many Stratovarius fans, enjoy the quest to acquire as many of the band's albums and singles as we can, and the Deep Unknown single is one that I do not have but very much would enjoy acquiring.

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:43 pm

I bought it when it was just out in 2009. Haven't seen a copy since.

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:57 pm

It took me quite a few months of waiting as well until I finally found one for sale last year (or was it already in 2013, can't remember). I'd recommend regularly checking discogs.com and huuto.net besides the usual online sellers, I've often been successful there when I searched for a rarity, especially Finnish stuff. As long as you accept used items, that is.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 pm

HowardPerlman wrote:
Motha-faka wrote: why do you want the single if is the same that the album version?

With regard to your comment "fuck to all Europe now," followed by smiling emojis, that is a remarkably insensitive thing to have said, especially because of the tragedy that just occurred in Paris.

With regard to the single of Deep Unknown, I, like many Stratovarius fans, enjoy the quest to acquire as many of the band's albums and singles as we can, and the Deep Unknown single is one that I do not have but very much would enjoy acquiring.
HUH!!! so rough man... :lol:

Let me guess, ARE YOU AMERICAN? YOU KNOW THAT UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL CREATE ISIS!?

Now, be a good man and admit that the stuff is more complex that you think.... :lol:

the next time try to not build a DOUBLE SENSE OF MY WORDS, SIR, I'M SPEAKING OF MUSIC PRODUCTION, THAT IS A CHILD GAME COMPARED TO A MILLON OF OTHER STUFF.

Capisce? :lol: :D

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Guys let's not bring in the whole ISIS tragedy. It's a band forum for crying out loud.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:41 pm

HowardPerlman wrote:With regard to your comment "fuck to all Europe now," followed by smiling emojis, that is a remarkably insensitive thing to have said, especially because of the tragedy that just occurred in Paris.
Don't bother arguing with him. He's just always offensive. Ignore him. Believe me, it's for the better

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:
HowardPerlman wrote:With regard to your comment "fuck to all Europe now," followed by smiling emojis, that is a remarkably insensitive thing to have said, especially because of the tragedy that just occurred in Paris.
Don't bother arguing with him. He's just always offensive. Ignore him. Believe me, it's for the better
Kid, go to drink milk with chocolate, you are very young to know the true about united states :lol:

HowardPerlman

Post by HowardPerlman » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Let me guess, ARE YOU AMERICAN? YOU KNOW THAT UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL CREATE ISIS!?

Now, be a good man and admit that the stuff is more complex that you think.... :lol:
It is obvious that the world is complex and that no sociopolitical issue is simple.

However, for you, Motha-faka, to suggest that the United States and Israel created ISIS indicates your fundamental ignorance regarding world sociopolitics and your unfortunate adherence to baseless conspiracy theories.

Sometimes, to advance long-term peace, armed fighting must occur against those who seek to abuse mankind. ISIS is one such abuser of mankind. The United States, Russia, France, and all others that fight ISIS are glorious for seeking ISIS' end.

Motha-faka, we will live in a better world when ISIS has been defeated.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:03 am

Haha!! I have something that you wish have for money...

You can spetch as one política if you want, that you dont fool me, i can see you more deep that you can think...

You knows, if you have a lot money, that you are lieying..... :lol:

HowardPerlman

Post by HowardPerlman » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:11 am

rikkertje wrote:I bought it when it was just out in 2009. Haven't seen a copy since.
Thanks for letting me know; indeed, it seems that the single for Deep Unknown is unexpectedly rare.

HowardPerlman

Post by HowardPerlman » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:13 am

mocobhc wrote:It took me quite a few months of waiting as well until I finally found one for sale last year (or was it already in 2013, can't remember). I'd recommend regularly checking discogs.com and huuto.net besides the usual online sellers, I've often been successful there when I searched for a rarity, especially Finnish stuff. As long as you accept used items, that is.
Thanks for the tips. Indeed, discogs.com has been very helpful for my efforts to acquire hard-to-find Stratovarius items (I quite thankfully acquired a copy of the 1988 Future Shock single through discogs.com) and I shall keep checking the site for Deep Unknown.

I'll check out huuto.net as well.

SatanicSmile

Post by SatanicSmile » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:59 am

I usually bookmark search results for some items at huuto.net/discogs/ebay.

Like this way
http://www.huuto.net/hakutulos/words/st ... ort/newest

Then I just check it regularly to see newest additions... I found Deep Unknown (used) recently from one record store in Finland. I was very surprised to see it, cause' I had noticed that it's rare thing. And it was cheap. Probably I saw it last time when it was released, at local record store. Didn't buy it back then.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:11 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Kid, go to drink milk with chocolate, you are very young to know the true about united states :lol:
Not quite so young as you think. I'm 18 and much smarter than you. At least my english is understandable. And yes, I know what's going on in the United States. I live here for fucks sake.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:13 am

Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Not quite so young as you think. I'm 18 and much smarter than you. At least my english is understandable. And yes, I know what's going on in the United States. I live here for fucks sake.
hooo yes, kid, you are old one 18 yo, in my 18yo i got my 2nd job and my mom stop to buy my undies.

why you dont try to do the same? :D

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:50 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
hooo yes, kid, you are old one 18 yo, in my 18yo i got my 2nd job and my mom stop to buy my undies.

Yea, and I do that too. My mom isn't even alive anymore, thank you very much. Kinda had to figure shit out on my own.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 am

Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

Yea, and I do that too. My mom isn't even alive anymore, thank you very much. Kinda had to figure shit out on my own.
HOOOoooo!! and now im the the bad boy that remember your bad moment?

How much the people love manipulate to others with his own shits?

His is the world the humanity create, HowardPerlman, Southern_Cross, you both are THE TRUE HUMAN RACE glory. congratulation :lol:

Now I can see what one person as confusio or jesus christ feels when jump one wave of idiots jump to kick them with stupid stupuff when dont support his own misery!! :lol:

you discover now, the base of why the humanity is a sisaster, "I'm the good man, the bad is the other", but what I do in my life?

The law that all need learn - that isnt the neonvomit law, that is SUPERFICIAL AND CREATED BY THE MAN

Law of cause and effect
Boomerang Effect

This law is that you must pay more attention, and we need to better assimilate because of where it is going to shed other laws and most of our lives. This law says "every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause," and is also known as action-reaction, or Boomerang.
table of contents

What does the law of cause and effect?
To change the effects, causes changes
Controls the generation of causes to get what you want
Start taking responsibility for your decisions choose

What does the law of cause and effect?

There is no effect without cause, like no stimulus unanswered. This principle is studied together with the principle of mentalism, since the effect of being unhappy, is caused by negative thinking and feeling.

This law also says that whatever we do to others, whether good or bad, it will be returned, hence the boomerang effect is also called.

The importance of this knowledge is to change the causes that are causing the unfortunate situations we do not want in our lives. When changing CAUSES get to have the desired effect is our happiness, and causes are changed through the thoughts, feelings, actions and positive word.

Einstein said "if you want different results, do not do the same" for us to do just that, if we are focused on negativity in our lives, change the pole and focus on the positive aspects of our life, if we think about our future and that we does have feelings of fear or suffering and not do the same, think of our future positively, we think that everything will go well, and that will cause us a sense of peace, harmony, peace ...

What happens is that in society are accustomed to thinking about our future negatively, and this is precisely what we are attracting, and when the effect on the physical world occurs and manifests what is not wanted, then we say " He knew "and open mouth is when we say that we have very bad luck.

Every cause has its effect. Every effect has its cause. Everything in the universe is created by a cause, nothing has come out of nowhere. Everything has its cause in the universe, everything. To publish this article I had to create the cause to write, that has come into your life, you had to create the cause you want to read. Everything that happens to you in this is what you have created in the past, and everything you are creating in the present, is what will happen in the future.

For a doctor to be a doctor, he had to create the cause of studying medicine. For ticketed with the car we had to lead the cause of committing an offense. To grow a tree in our garden, we had to create the cause of planting. To love in its broadest sense we have had to create the cause to give love. To be happy, we had to create the cause of a correct application of the seven principles that govern the universe ...

So with every facet of your life. Nothing comes from nothing, just like any of the people who inhabit the world have come from nowhere. When you meet all the principles that govern the universe, you will see that all appearances of problems are OUR responsibility, ours alone. Your lack of money, lack of your love, your loneliness, your appearance of problems with your boss, your appearance of problems with your partner ...

Absolutely everything is in our mind, and we have created ourselves, however much right now your mind tell you that is not possible, that you did not create this or that, but this reaction is logical, your mind takes all life acting in a way, and now needs time to assimilate the responsibility is ours of anyone else, what happens is that it is very common to blame our unhappiness or suffering to other people, the country, the neighbor, the boss, the couple, etc.
:D
<object width="420" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbWYCeSaMeI?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbWYCeSaMeI?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

HowardPerlman

Post by HowardPerlman » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:56 am

Thanks to all who have helped clarify the rarity of Deep Unknown.

If any of ya'll have a copy of the single of Deep Unknown that is for sale, please send me a private message (click PM below) and inform me of your asking price.

Thanks,

HP

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:52 am

rarer than the rarest pepe.

_Pepe_

Post by _Pepe_ » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Last time I saw this it was for sale in music store Music Hunter in Helsinki Finland, priced for 990€.

fuck

Post by fuck » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:45 am

HowardPerlman

Final Acquired a Copy of Deep Unknown

Post by HowardPerlman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:17 am

Thanks all. After about half a year, I finally acquired a copy of Deep Unknown and am glad to have it as part of my collection. I'll soon upload a picture of my full collection, after I acquire the relatively new "Best Of", on its way in the mail.