Why is Kotipelto alone?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Southern_Cross
Re: Why is Kotipelto alone?

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Alicja wrote:In case anybody's interested, I just found out Timo has a girlfriend, he told this in an interview this September. Btw, the whole text is very interesting, here's the link http://www.azariamag.com/stratovarius-y ... th-vocals/

No fangirling anymore :cry: :cry: :cry:
Personally I'm happy for Kotipelto. I remember in an interview back in like 2005 he said he had lost his girlfriend of like 5 years or so, at the same time Stratovarius was really suffering. He said something about how it influenced his album Coldness, hence why it has a more negative feel. I felt pretty bad for him when he said that.
Glad he has someone to support and care for him :)

fuck

Post by fuck » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:16 pm

This is all lies obviously. We know he is gay with Jani! Hard cocks in the sauna! :wink:

Alicja

Post by Alicja » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:
Alicja wrote:In case anybody's interested, I just found out Timo has a girlfriend, he told this in an interview this September. Btw, the whole text is very interesting, here's the link http://www.azariamag.com/stratovarius-y ... th-vocals/

Personally I'm happy for Kotipelto. I remember in an interview back in like 2005 he said he had lost his girlfriend of like 5 years or so, at the same time Stratovarius was really suffering. He said something about how it influenced his album Coldness, hence why it has a more negative feel. I felt pretty bad for him when he said that.
Glad he has someone to support and care for him :)
So am I :) What you say is true, Coldness is full of sorrow and it's good that those feelings are gone and things are fine now.
SentineLEX wrote:

Rolf might still be single!
I'm sure all girls who are attracted to him are happy about it ;)

This topic may rest is peace now.
Love is only beautiful when it bleeds.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:17 am

NOOOOO!!!! timo tolkki have a lost brother too!!!

only that have the hair of my sister. :lol:

NOOOO!!! HE PLAY METAL TOOO!!!!

:lol:

fuck

Post by fuck » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:34 am

You have a sister? Post her nude pics. :lol:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 pm

SentineLEX wrote:

Rolf might still be single!
If anyone in that band is gay, my money is on Rolf, not that I'm saying he is, or that there's anything wrong with it. Just, if it was any of them, Rolf would be my first guess.
They let us have signatures on this forum???

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 pm

:lol:
So that is your ten-point revue this time? I think you are wrong! Rolf has a girlfriend and so have all the others. They change sometimes, but it is always girls...

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote::lol:
So that is your ten-point revue this time? I think you are wrong! Rolf has a girlfriend and so have all the others. They change sometimes, but it is always girls...
True. And I think Jens said he was married in an interview

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:17 pm

they changesometimes??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

NO PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!! I PRO MESS WILL BE A GOOD MOTHER FUCKER KEYS!!! BUT NOT DESTROY MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE HOMOSEXUALITY!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

NOOOO DAMMIT!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm

:lol: :lol: What is the matter now, Flavio. It is NOT about gays this time. On the contrary. Something very unique here.Five STRAIGHT guys. :wink:

fuck

Post by fuck » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:02 am

Flavio gets a boner when thinking about gay sex of course! :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am

HE HE HE!! Flavio is in his Yoga class....

but i have the balls exploited of listen all this :x :x

phoenix666

Post by phoenix666 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:19 am

Southern_Cross wrote:
True. And I think Jens said he was married in an interview
Happy for them so!!! When Timo broke up with his girlfriend, I was sorry for him, cuz Coldness was released in those bad times and ended up reflecting all his sadness about that and his bad times with Stratovarius too!

btw, they're all too cute and they never should be alone! :wink: