Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Vocalist for online power metal project needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DionisisM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Vocalist for online power metal project needed! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hello everyone.I am a keyboardist from Greece and I am searching for someone to record vocals on an e.p I am preparing. Main influences are Stratovarius(who else?),Labyrinth,Vision Divine etc. .If you are interested please contact me at maniatakosdionisis2000@yahoo.gr
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=DoMYaLy5-RI

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can't help you with the vocals, but that's pretty sick improv Very Happy

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yea I love that improv! I wish I could sing and help you out

DionisisM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks for your words! Smile

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hi sir, after to say something you need to know that this account is one that a person post the user and pass why was take it for troll persons.

If you need be sure, i can create other one.

but I know a person that is not Metal singer but he knows sing metal, only that to be gentle facing his new project, said that he is one ignorant at side to kotipelto's voice to not build a drama and with this, he can work in peace.

If you are interested, i can send you his contact in private. The guy is a good boy, nothing compared with all the stuff that happened with this account.

have a great day,

PD: and please guys, I'm not he, try no build a disaster again, please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum