All the classic albums gone from spotify?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
a_Sniper
All the classic albums gone from spotify?

Post by a_Sniper » Wed May 04, 2016 8:32 pm

...all the classic albums are gone from spotify.. episode, destiny, fourth dimensions..

Visions never was there...

Will they release them again there some day?

This thing sucks a lot with spotify, you never know when you lose the albums you listen..

fuck

Re: All the classic albums gone from spotify?

Post by fuck » Thu May 05, 2016 5:34 am

Listen to it on YOUTUBE? Download the albums? (from amazon or itunes, right? :D ) Do I have to post the links? :lol: :roll:
Spotify is the worst with paying artists anyways. It's a lot less than a penny a play or something like that. I'm a dumbass so I can't really describe it. :lol:
Here's an article on it:
http://www.spotifyartists.com/spotify-explained/

valo_666

Post by valo_666 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:36 am

I'm also disappointed that those albums were taken away from Spotify... please bring them back! It hurts the band not to be there even though the conditions are not so good.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Lame. I own every Stratovarius album on CD but Stratovarius was also one of my most-listened to artists on Spotify. Slim pickings left on there now. Not happy. Oh well...

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:25 am

I dont know whats the deal with spotify since I dont use it, but I have read some artist complaining about it, iron maiden, anthrax and others are in it but they hate that they have to be in it, mostly they feel ripped off.
A9

a_Sniper

Post by a_Sniper » Tue May 10, 2016 2:35 pm

fuck wrote:Listen to it on YOUTUBE? Download the albums? (from amazon or itunes, right? :D ) Do I have to post the links? :lol: :roll:
Spotify is the worst with paying artists anyways. It's a lot less than a penny a play or something like that. I'm a dumbass so I can't really describe it. :lol:
Here's an article on it:
http://www.spotifyartists.com/spotify-explained/
Well at least they get more pay from spotify premium listeners than youtube? I use spotify because i have it on ps4, phone, pc, work pc, car.. really easy to play playlists..