Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Neverending Story [Game]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hubble86

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile

Jsja! They are back on Earth and on the farm. Nea and Freckle. Without Moonharms. They performed just as I ordered, and my invention, the Dyrobattery, is now the talk of the world.

And I can't help, but laugh mischievously at the Nobel-committee, and wonder who laughs the best and last now. Haha!

But let me tell you ignorant, that doubted me, about my innovation, the battery, that can produce nitrogen, oxygen and argon = air, in a perfect mixture for human lungs, in suck a quantity, that it can be used for Moontrips.

But not only that. It can also help the muscle-system to work with more effect, and as you could see the two on the Moon jump very high, it was not only from the non-gravitation, but also from my Dyrobattery.

Sorry to say, I must also admit, that my invention still has some, not so good side-effects. Used here on Earth this battery-air very often gives strong and scary hallucinations. The jumps are also a bit too high for ordinary humans, since the fall back on Earth can break bones and give concussions.

But, but i'm working on a more moderate version with less argon, and I'm sure my battery has a golden future.

The Nobelcommittee has to stand there and polish their long noses...

Razz Razz Razz

Nurmi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sad I really miss you and your pills.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am probably 30 pages behind in this story Laughing

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, get reading! Razz

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bye pablo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Nurmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

tjäbbel only tjäbbel among the Stupids. Rolling Eyes

Nurmi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all girls-birds are beautiful.

Kööski

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

pervert

popcorn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65
Page 65 of 65

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum