This forum is dying a slow death

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Is the forum dead?

Yes
14%
No
3%
The forum still exists?
10%
This forum will never die
38%
It's all AAAAAAAAAAAA's fault
7%
I want to kill Flavio
28%

Total votes: 29

Southern_Cross
Re: This forum is dying a slow death

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:05 pm

I heard Flavio was back, just under a different name.
At least that's what fuck said.

fuck

Post by fuck » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Yeah his name is jam.

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:10 pm

adrian9 wrote:this forum had "moments" in all his time, but I wonder with the almost non existent interaction of his band members we will see another 10 years of this, perhaps with the new album some new people join the forum and give new life to it.
Hi Adrian9,

New member here, who just joined days ago. I must say that i am a bit deceived cause I was expecting that, with over 7,000 members over this mega forum, there would be more people participating.

I've seen another forum slowly turning into a silent place over the years, was hacked a couple of times and watched its members not coming all back and it was sad.

The moderator, whom i suppose is not available all the time cause he's probably very busy on more important things, could be promoted to administrator. And the senior members over here can choose a couple of moderators between them to take care of trolls.

Would be nice to have a fan art section. I see that some of you are good with photoshop...

A chat room button would be nice too, so you could host events or have meetings.

A counter at the bottom of the forum's page would be great, you could find out how many persons visit every day or how many millions every year.

A welcoming post for new members, so that the older ones can greet them.

Just some ideas, now it's up to you guys to organize yourselves and keep this forum going...