Rate all Stratovarius album!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Empathica1928
Re: Rate all Stratovarius album!

Post by Empathica1928 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Elements 2 is a great album but has some pitfalls to it (personally speaking) that keep it from being one of my favorites. But god fucking damn, I'm Still Alive, Walk To My Own Song, Know the Difference are three songs that PERFECTLY sum up everything I love about Stratovarius, so for those alone it's an awesome album to me.

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Agreed. They should do IWTMOS live more!

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:16 pm

I know your name, it's called Mr. Mean
One thing I've learned: you don't know beans!

:lol:

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:11 am

Empathica1928 wrote:I know your name, it's called Mr. Mean
One thing I've learned: you don't know beans!

Sums up TT's command of the English language just fine :)

1. Listen to me hear what I say
You're playing so dangerous games
There is no time to waste anymore
Because it is getting so late

2. Years he spent in the cage
They did not help him at all

3. Without never finding the answer
the answer to the question why
Also: Allah is speaking us all with his mighty voice

4. If you are a virus instead
Go away there's nothing for you here

(Nothing astonishingly bad from Episode thanks to the combined efforts of Timo Kotipelto and Richard Johnson)

6. I feel drowned towards you, I can't resist, I don't know why.

7. It strucked me like a million lightnings
And here I am telling to you
Every second of day it is coming your way
Future unknown is here to stay
Got to open your mind
of you will be led to astray

8. It's been like this for so many years
I had my share on lonely tears

9. The minutes
The hours
The years
Run fast

10. I know your name it's called Mr.Mean
One thing I've learned you don't know beans

11. I've fed the tabloids, the media
It's a bottomless pit, a redia

Which of these 4 definitions of redia was he referring to?
a. A synonym hii the plant genus Cleidion of the family Euphorbiaceae
b. A stage in the development of a trematode
c. A dipstick for urinalysis, determining levels of glucose, albumin and erythrocytes
d. An Italian zoological journal, named after Francesco Redi, started in 1903 and currently published by the Research Centre for Agrobiology and Pedology (ABP) of the Agricultural Research Council (CRA).

Bonus: Rise of the Fourth Reich (2014):
And in this story night
The age is coming back
Stronger than before
Press money economy
Idea is not down
We haven't learned a thing

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Holy shit, I forgot about some of those :lol:

In fairness, there are lots of great Strato lyrics, too. I particularly love the lyrics to A Drop In The Ocean, especially the "seconds pass me by, I greet the minutes as the hours roll them over and the years will drown the days and months" line.

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:Holy shit, I forgot about some of those :lol:

In fairness, there are lots of great Strato lyrics, too. I particularly love the lyrics to A Drop In The Ocean, especially the "seconds pass me by, I greet the minutes as the hours roll them over and the years will drown the days and months" line.
Agreed. It was actually hard for me to find something funny in Elements 1, but there's a lot of arcane-sounding stuff there. I think that line you quoted is what TT was referencing in the less-than-stellar Learning to Fly version of the lyrics :lol:

Both might also be referencing The Hands of Time as well:
The minutes, the hours
The days and the years will fly so
Live still when you have the time
In fact it would probably be interesting to do an analysis of Strato lyrics with respect to time. Episode is basically a time-related concept album. Could probably dig up something in the newer albums too, especially Nemesis and Eternal.

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:24 am

Rating by what i heard on youtube. Album: Fright Night Lyrics here: http://www.darklyrics.com/s/stratovarius.html

could be good album for Halloween. Lyrics a bit too dark for me. Nice guitar work. Sorry, 6.5/10

-----
prelistening: Nemesis album at: https://www.facebook.com/earmusicoffici ... 5&app_data
sounds great, all of them. One to buy.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:57 am

I dont change my position really. Both version of Stratovarius was and is nice

Old was more simple

new is more complex

this band with a real HD sound is 99% hard to beat in powermetal stage

but is my vision of Stratovarius. maybe you all think that this is only the vision of a crazy guy, and the music is more awesome listening in a spika radio

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Rating the same way the album Twilight Time. Way much better than the first one. Break the ice stands out. 8/10

have both lead singers ever done a duet ?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:09 pm

the lead vocals is timo tolkki

I love his style of music, all think that he is a crazy depressive man but have tons of passion and i love it

and the most nice of these guy, apart of his problem is that not smile you and fuck you, he tell you the stuff directly, believe it or not, is more confiable timo tolkki, crazy and all, with his "I fuck you out" that others artist that smile you and after fuck you.

But yes, one person need have some care of he, mostly for this problem.

Looks whats happen with Anette Olzon, she fall sick a moment and Nightwish change her quickly :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Motha-faka wrote:the lead vocals is timo tolkki

I love his style of music, all think that he is a crazy depressive man but have tons of passion and i love it
/quote]

Well no, actually he's not crazy. I went over his web site yesterday and read one of the books he wrote, and which you probably read it too. There's lots of question in his book that someone could post on this forum for members to develop.

What i think of him is that he is normal. His career is doing well, he just had some bad luck. But all things happen for a reason, people only find it out later, with time. With all the chemicals companies are spreading over the food chain, there will be more people getting sick in the future to come, so maybe his book can help the younger generation of kids who have the same problem and don't know.

Anyways, it's nice of you to care.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:52 pm

now contest you the part good of this account. :lol:

hes is perfect guitarrist to my friend. but he is famous and my friend is not famous

both have the same style, both are extra spiritual, both love the same music, and into the metal, my friend learn listening timo tolkki. :lol:

originally, My friend had classical studies, in the metal, he learn listening timo tolkki, and he build and write "his new sound engineer techniques", recording timo tolkki music and composing on in timo tolkki music.

My friend tryied to got one guitarrist like tiimo tolkki since years but really he is unique, not exist other with these ideas, feeling and sense of music that timo tolkki have. for that he decide not play or build music nevermore and dedicate his life to post-produce music.

Now he have in his hands the most impressive sound technique in the planet, with capacity to mix insanely number of tracks, and he want put it in service to musicians, bands, timo tolkki and stratovarius.

this is the true. my friend is not more that one frustrated musician, now sound engineer that cant find the most pure feeling of the humanity in this last class of world

really the last humanity is cold and day at day more poor :cry:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:19 pm

well i guess your friend will have to start small, have a level of success with other bands he can work with, then have very very good reviews preferably by recognized music magazines if possible and then offer his services. It's like a ladder, you have to work your way up and prove you are the best to grab better oppotunities. And if he can revolutionize the music industry, good for him.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:57 pm

he is trying extra hard, no hard that he record a new version of "Air " of jeahn sebastian bach.

the most comic stuff is that stratovarius and timo tolkki, and the complete music market GO DOWN

if tou see, Stratovarius only play in small teathres alone and in festivals in group.

Timo tolkki lose his path, he not show the nose since 2014.

like stratovarius, all the music market of the planet.

the sound of the productions is horrible, and is more horrible why they have millons of dollars and euros in studio and do an horrible job. for that my friend are writing his Own Opera now

day at day, the music go more to the extintion, and if you are wise, you can see it :cry:

The Great problem of my friend is that he is alone offering and Big Studios block him, The musicians only see the Glamour of the studio and not the quality of sound.

Of course, this will he one prediction to you all, this new technique will die with my friend, and you all will die why the music production day at day is more poor and with horrible quality. Not take it as one agression, is really the true

he really have a David and goliat fight against huge prost producers companies, but this is Quality vs Glamour.

In the end the glamour and the poor quality will end destroying us

see that he did with bach.

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfk7YUbcd7o?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfk7YUbcd7o?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 pm

and, i see now, thanks to liberty that my problem, is not only that he dont have reviews in magazines. Why about production cant say nothing, is awesome compared to all the stuff that are "Professional"

your problem is that you have fear to the critic

let me explain you again, but this time is me and not my mad buddy :lol:

The stuff is so poor and full of decadence that Stratovarius old one, take the old records like destiny and add 2 filters

1. compressor / limiter
2. Equalizer

and sell you the NEW DESTINY IN FAKE FULL HD

this is not a band business, is that they not have sense of market.

The obsessive fans will buy the album why have a new cover art, but not all is a obsessive fans.

Timo tolkki lose a lot followers, Stratovarius lose tons of followers and the new ones are teenage that only have sex in the brain. Not take it as one agression is the true

Both need that the adult fans, with sense of music, fans that knows use his brain and talk as one adult person, back

and the only path that stratovarius and timo tolkki back with glory is with a decent job

the people is not stupid, how much do you think that you all can fool it?, you have now the result, all go in destruction!

I propose re mastering cain offering free, let me explain you, an america, jani is nothing, cain offering less

jani have a suvervive career after Sonata arctica, is more less that much

Sonata arctica fall horrible, now they back to be an amateur band, making support band of others

stratovarius was kick in all america, they not exist more, and they need pray that argentina and brazil not kick him why they end to die in all south america

in USA not exist

and Mid America only suvervive en mexico as stable place

is asia only in japan

the tour circle was close so dangerous for a band with long history

and of course, YOU HAVE FEAR FOR THE SOUND ENGINEER BUT I THE MAGAZINES NOT CRITIC SOUND ENGINEERS, REBEL TOLD YOU THIS, FOR THAT MY FRIEND OFFER TRAIN HIM IN THIS. TO STOP ALL THIS DECADENCE

after all this madness, my friend will lose why he is not have his opportunity, and you will lose why you carrer will end soon.

this is the true, like you or not, if you are wise, you will think it, if you are not wise, you will be destroyed for your own choice :cry:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi,

I hope you are not offended by critics and will take this more in a way to improve what is lacking.

Air video: the sound is very clear, you can hear seperately the birds and the sounds of the instruments depending where your brain would concentrate on. The video is beautiful and well chosen for the song, although a bit pale. The small problem for me is that there's a bit too much sounds going on at the same time to process, but overall, a good effort.

circle of life: I was not expecting that big sound of lightening in the begining. The talking voice is a bit hard to decipher 100% because of the accent. The music is beautiful but, i am sorry to say, the singing voice needs more practicing and needs to be brought closer, sounds a bit far away.

You have to take into consideration that maybe youtube don't offer the maximum quality sound.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Liberty wrote:Hi,

I hope you are not offended by critics and will take this more in a way to improve what is lacking.

Air video: the sound is very clear, you can hear seperately the birds and the sounds of the instruments depending where your brain would concentrate on. The video is beautiful and well chosen for the song, although a bit pale. The small problem for me is that there's a bit too much sounds going on at the same time to process, but overall, a good effort.

circle of life: I was not expecting that big sound of lightening in the begining. The talking voice is a bit hard to decipher 100% because of the accent. The music is beautiful but, i am sorry to say, the singing voice needs more practicing and needs to be brought closer, sounds a bit far away.

You have to take into consideration that maybe youtube don't offer the maximum quality sound.
No you are wrong, me and all my friends take the critic as one path of contruction.

now you need think this, if youtube is bad, and my buddy have this quality of sound, can you think it in one CD?

is more quality

but sadly, I have the destiny album and i have the las "Stratovarius greatest hits and really i know very good what im talking about.

and i can tell you more.

yet timo tolkki can take a breath why his style is more simple.

the group that have insanely troubles is Stratovarius that try to make huge productions in his albums

now, the technology is high in audio, the people learn technology since the primary school, you can fool to the people forever with this shit?. This is like a russian rulette

you can safe be the bullet one time but not forever

if stratovarius not play in whatever small ot festival possible, his business die

why with the albums i bet that he is not got a lot stuff, why his circle is closing

the studios have a lot technology and poor skill, and this will continue falling.

is so the fall that avid pro tools is offering PERMANENT LICENCING NOW, when in the past, avid kill your bank account with stupid stuff

this is all signs that the market IS FALLING.

other stuff that the market is falling is that huge studios like this offer via twitter sintetized beats

my bro pass by that all the days

other stuff is that all mastering guys are offering "Masterclass" of mastering i dont know of what, if all sound the same

they are like sheeps, all have the same horrible technique

about "Air"

i will explain you what you listen.

1 - complete string orchestra ( bassons, cello, viola, violin)

2- complete classical choir (bass, baritone, tenors, alto and soprano composed in 1700 modulation

3. harpsychord

4. samples mixed and sounding all in time, you are listening

now if you have to disposition 2 mega pro studios with millon of euros on it, and the critic destroy you and your fans go away, don't think that someone is failing?.

My bro is doing the most insane opera of the history, why this is his personality, NOT BE A SHEEP, MAKE A REVOLUTION OF THE THINGS IN HEALTHY PATH

why did it?, why he build one history and why he knows that all is falling and some time, he will have attention, and why he have the talent to did it.

is more, he is thinking in re master his first album why in the long time that he did it, he improved, and he was killed by critic too and learn of critics, for that the last sound.

the critic is critic, and in healthy path you can take it to improve more.

i will tell you again, Stratovarius in argentina, had presence in newspaper, and play not less to 2500 pesons in 2005!, just close to timo tolkki out to stratovarius

now if stratovarius have lucky play with max 1500 persons and go down

but not why tolkki music was better that actual or the new stratovarius is idiot, is all are falling for bad production, i mean post production.

the times change, the people are more technologyc, you cant fool it forever.

the pc machines now can have 25 cores!, you buy a high end sound card and you have your own studio in whatever place you want it with the same quality that one glamour studio!

This is the time of the skill, not of "HOHOH!!I HAVE A BIG TALENT WHY I HAVE A WONDERFUL GLAMOUR GEAR!" THIS! provoque the technology advance, the humanity decadence in skill

and for this all is so bad. He read all and do corrections, is not a problem.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:11 am

https://soundcloud.com/flavio1/silence

there have other example, my friend with beethoven sonata

he take a piano and compose a full symfonic and metal band with classical 1700 choir

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:25 am

"I'm trying to work as friend with this girl that contactme in reverbnation for my opera"

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KgnkHs3UF9I?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KgnkHs3UF9I?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

"fuck.... i wish her as vocalist!" :shock:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Hey, i'm happy for you, she's got a nice voice. Hope it goes well.

Very clever of you guys to offer your services to youtube artists by posting under their song. There's so many of them who do covers of big bands that could potentially become your clients.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Liberty wrote:Rating the same way the album Twilight Time. Way much better than the first one. Break the ice stands out. 8/10

have both lead singers ever done a duet ?
you mean tolkki and kotipelto?
once TK joined the band tolkki did backing vocals for a while, live and in studio, in my opinion the best example of this is fourth dimension and episode a bit, on the live side there are some bootlegs and videos roaming out there where you can see TT and TK sharing vocal duties.
A9

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Yes, that's what i meant, both of them, in a song. Didn't get to hear those albums yet, thanks for the information.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:12 pm

this is the future of the good metal, kiddos. :x :x

i'm kicking the butt of my brother to make therion, and tell about the humanity autodestruction!! :x

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6oNEIje-pU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6oNEIje-pU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvIW2dVv8GU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvIW2dVv8GU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:49 pm

this is the true

1- album = god creation
2- album = the dream god start to be fucked
3- album = GOD and Lucifer dilema about the future of the humanity
4 -album = heaven war - fallen angels
5 -album = lucifer deformation on the eath by hate against god
6 - album - civilization /humanity/
7 - album - jesus, krishna, duda and high level of spirit

well this continue in complete humanity and universe history

i come from parapsychologists family, for that i can build this extra insane opera

stratovarius and timo tolkki is only a part of this, is not all :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi,

First time i hear that group, sounds good but i got a little problem with the lyrics, i'm not familiar enough with what they say.

I think we are getting off topic here. How about starting your own thread in the ''other discussions in english'' section and continue there ? or would you like me to do that ?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:37 pm

First time i hear that group, sounds good but i got a little problem with the lyrics, i'm not familiar enough with what they say.

I think we are getting off topic here. How about starting your own thread in the ''other discussions in english'' section and continue there ? or would you like me to do that ?
:x dear liberty, fuck out all the threads is fine.

:x put mad all metalheads is fine

:x put mad jens johansson is fine

:x put mad strato fans is fine

:x and the problem with the therion lyrics is that they use an old esoteric languaje, ocultims of black magic invocation. the band is satanist, from a secta called "dragon Rouge in sweden" - BUT NOW THE WORLD IS LOSE ABOUT SATANISM, WHY SATAN NOT EXIST MORE.

:x and my brother want you to critic his music why he think that you can help him to improve for that i will create a sextion to critic to my brother.

:x KILL HIM NOW, HE IS LIKE GOD BUT MORTAL

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Motha-faka wrote: :x dear liberty, fuck out all the threads is fine.

:x put mad all metalheads is fine

:x put mad jens johansson is fine

:x put mad strato fans is fine

:x and the problem with the therion lyrics is that they use an old esoteric languaje, ocultims of black magic invocation. the band is satanist, from a secta called "dragon Rouge in sweden" - BUT NOW THE WORLD IS LOSE ABOUT SATANISM, WHY SATAN NOT EXIST MORE.

:x and my brother want you to critic his music why he think that you can help him to improve for that i will create a sextion to critic to my brother.

:x KILL HIM NOW, HE IS LIKE GOD BUT MORTAL
Ok, dear you, i won't write your pseudo cause i don't feel comfortable, it would be like insulting you.

1- ''fuck out all the threads is fine'': No, actually,not, sorry to contradict you. It discourages other people to participate, and, like you, they all like the band. You have something in common with them. You don't want them to run away, don't you ?

2- ''mad all metalheads is fine'' Well, no, you have more to gain to make friends out of them, some could become potential clients for your brother's business. Showing that kind of attitude can only scare them away.

3- ''put mad jens johansson is fine''. Well, no again. I thought you liked the band he plays in...

4- ''put mad strato fans is fine'' No, same reasons as in 1 & 2

5- about your brother, i can only share my opinion, i have no background in music good enough. He needs more a music mentor preferably one who can ameliorate his vocals. If he doesn't know one, I can suggest that person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWRQqbl1Q9E who has a couple of tutorials on his youtube chain or him: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzZj1 ... EY5tN97ZaQ

6- sure, create a section on your brother, would be fun to see how far it can go. Would also be nice to have other people on this forum help him too.

So, what do you say ? can you make a small effort to maybe change something ?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 pm

hahah!! this is just that I wanted but anyone had the balls to say it!! :lol:

but , kiddo :x

he don't crate videos to be musician, he want be post-producer :x

he do music why he like it, and about to the forum, is a forum, is not the life of one person.

since that i put a nose here, anyone was honest in say the true, all only put stones in the path :x

about fakes. PRO MUSICIANS ARE MASTER IN FAKE, NOT LETME PUT MAY NOSE IN YOUTUBE, KIDDO :x

ABOUT MUSIC BACKGROUND? LET ME LAUGH

HO HO HO!!

HE COMPOSE MUSIC, NOT FOR NOTHING STUDY IN ONE EXINTED CLASSICAL CONSERVATORY STYLE 1700, THE LAST ONE CONSERVATORY 1700 STYLE IS IN RUSSIA :x

AND I PUT MAD FACE WITH I LOVE THE RED FACE :x

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:24 pm

what can i say...

A forum could be a good place to find musicians to post-produce. But you cannot force it on them, even if your brother is good in doing his job.

Look at it this way. Imagine that the boss of a big company was looking for an employee, and there would be 1,000 people looking for the only job that is offered. Wouldn't he go thru their résumés to find out how much experience they have ? does your brother have an impressive list of clients ?... if not, maybe start there.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Liberty wrote:what can i say...

A forum could be a good place to find musicians to post-produce. But you cannot force it on them, even if your brother is good in doing his job.

Look at it this way. Imagine that the boss of a big company was looking for an employee, and there would be 1,000 people looking for the only job that is offered. Wouldn't he go thru their résumés to find out how much experience they have ? does your brother have an impressive list of clients ?... if not, maybe start there.
mmm this not have a lot sense...

are you sure that you know about "business" or you only see how many "clients" have incandilated by awesome wonderful words and less skill.

this is not the classic "vision of business", the world is in constantly renovation, if you dont innovate, you lose.

my bro, have clients into technology and works to huge companies like HP, Loreal cosmetics, Falabella, politic departaments, Pan american energy bla bla bla...

actually, and if you know it, exist one asociation between, sound engineer and IT technicians, why one IT technician that study post production or Sound engineer knows tons more stuff that one simple sound engineer, more if he did the musician career. He will know more that the standart sound engineer and It technician torgether.

Your vision is basic, do you want to know why finland never in the life got his name into the sound production grammy in united states?

haa i though that you knew it, yes, sound engineers got his grammy too for one excelent job.

Roger waters got it and a lot more, i tell you Roger Waters why he is European, just like you

and i can tell you that south american win the grammy to best sound engineer too but is not into metal, is into rock u other music style.

Are you sure that you are looking QUALITY OR GLAMOUR?

haa... i forgot, stratovarius BORN FAMOUS, TIMO TOLKKI BORN FAMOUS PLAYING MOTHER GAIA FROM THE STOMACH OF HIS MOTHER

Now, if one person nor have oportunity of nothing, why big companies do a dirty game of kill rivals.

You will die with these guys that make close your business do depressive like the stratovarius last time or timo tolkki last time?

do you not have ambition to win a grammy in music, best band or best production?

dear friend, the world change and you dont notice it 8)

about experience: 4 years, but recently he end his new sound engineer technique, do you know that create new techniques is not easy, righ?

and he produce his own albums, did the it jobs and is musician, what more you want?

who better to understand what musician wants that other musician and it

about force it, let me remember you that this is the first time that we are talking about this, before only was attacks and bad stuff