The mr. ''m'' thread, or, The Off Topic Place

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Liberty
Re: The mr. ''m'' thread, or, The Off Topic Place

Post by Liberty » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 pm

So, whomever wins, people are doomed... :?

What is the best ? dying of radiation and thirst with Hillary or a chance of survival with Trump ?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Liberty wrote:So, whomever wins, people are doomed... :?

What is the best ? dying of radiation and thirst with Hillary or a chance of survival with Trump ?
chance of survival with Trump, one million of time better,

with a nuclear war will destroy us to all :shock:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:22 am

Anyway, really i think thats all is for nothing.

This not will end good, Timo tolkki was wrong

the angels is not so angels, and if this end bad, is thanks to his same angels

there timo tolkki have the new avalon theme

THE WORLD AND HEAVEN DESTROYED THANKS TO THE SAME HOLY ANGELS :lol: :cry: :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfrHeVW0-GU
They are ready to provoque chaos to let her win...

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Liberty wrote:Look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfrHeVW0-GU
They are ready to provoque chaos to let her win...
yes, is probable, the problem is more high that we think

if you go into the spiritual path, you knows that in these place is a complete kaos too.

really is the apocalyse this, :lol:

the times change a lot.

the good ones have disposition to dead for "His lovely humanity", that was the most wrost creation of the creation under my look, the animals not build so huge bushit

but the same humanity build this huge shit in the same time

and now the stuff are divided in

1- the humanity need be saved killing to the new "incarnation of god, other new jesus christ" that all suspect that he in live and dont want show his nose why This incarnation not have the disposition to death for the humanity nevernmore, if one of your all christian, is impossible not know this theory of the second incarnation of jesus christ

2- the other band of angels claims that the humanity need pay for his horrible crimes and make save to god name again

3- bad buys that do disastars always

4- humanity is a fucking disaster

but all now knows that Lucifer is not the same that satan or diablo

Lucifer is a fallen angel that dislike to the humanity why is not a inocent race really but this not mean that the humanity need be exinted, only need pay his crimes, this is that one of bands claim why jesus christ ready die in human race hands

this is that i discover only now i dont know if true for you or not, is your choice thinkit and take your own conclusion.

You posted the video that make you think that i'm not lieying in nothing, including united states waith clinton's disaster

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:59 pm

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY 2016 REMASTER

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UegLYCks3J0?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UegLYCks3J0?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Another great job, I can hear the piano difference starting at 1:04 that has been hidden in the Queen official video.

Can you also put the link like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UegLYCks3J0 under your videoes when you post. Visitors on the forum cannot see the videos. They have to register and log in.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Im sure that only you look the video.

I'm like lucifer in this forum that in wrong path they think that i'm the devil :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:17 pm

no, me think you are understimating yourself again when you say that. People on the Queen forum like your work, be happy about it.

I think you've changed a bit, i don't see a ton of red smilies all over the place, and that is good. Also i noticed people don't know how hard it is to write in english when english is not the first language you learn. I am sure if i would start putting phrases in the google translator and try to talk on the finnish forum, they would laugh their ass off because the google translator has a funny way of putting out weird translations that sometime don't make sense. At least you, you are making a good effort.

Now, I just wished there would be more than 4 or 5 people participating here. I mean on over 7,000 members, there must be more than 4 or 5 speaking english...

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:33 pm

hoo sure!

over 7000 metal guys, the humanity and all the finnish guys jump fucked why my english is hard, direct and "beasty only his sick psychology"

one guy said "that is free of sin, shot the first stone", and the humanity is the machine of build insane sins minute to minute, haaa but yes, i'm one mother fucked devil why my english is hard and direct :D :lol:

you knows the history of Stratovarius fight?, Timo tolkki wrote a letter, "One time, kotipelto dont wanted more practice the songs, not talk nothing, and directly start in punches against one band member?"

and I'm the devil that I use hard and direct english?

:lol: I will take this as a funny joke :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:27 pm

take a look at the finnish forum below, they seem to have abandonned the place since last year (the publicity post doesn't count). The french forum too. People either lost interest or they just come around when an album is out.

Why do you think the Queen forum is working full capacity and here it's almost silent ? Does it mean that the Queen group is more liked by their fans ? or their fans are more sociable ? they only have 4,700+ members compared to 7,000+ here.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Queen is more famous that stratovarius, including with his "Differents" skill

Queen have 2000 times better sound that stratovarius

Stratovarius go directly to the extintion and ANYONE NOTICE NOTHING

stratovarius "With my sound" can be the king band for excelence but they are like stones and not have reaction...

if this continue, all will be HIGH LEVEL STUPID AND ALL THIS FANTASTIc BANDS WILL DIE

but maybe they think that they are "like god" or "as god" and think that is only a stupid idea of one guy

anyway, you have the numbers online, is not my invention all this
:?

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Yes, i know, you want to turn nordic bands into metal gods, or maybe a bit more godly.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 am

Liberty wrote:Yes, i know, you want to turn nordic bands into metal gods, or maybe a bit more godly.

This class of music is really "GODLY ONE" is a ton of talent

if you listen, stratovarius and sonata arctica, rhapsody of fire or luca turilli Rhapsody, timo tolkki...

all they MAKE THINK PEOPLE. IS NOT STUPID MUSIC, AND THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PUT TO THE HUMANITY UNDER A FART STATE LIKE AMERICAN MUSIC

Listen the music and understand the lirycs

Is not just "SATANIC" these stuff is stupid and less in the music.

THE REAL SATANISM IS THE BLACK MAGIC RITUALS, AND THESE MOTHER FUCKERS CAN LISTEN "AIR SUPPLY AND MAKE BLACK MAGIC"

happen that the humanity is just EXTREMLY STUPID, make this, metal horns just they did in this photo, not kill persons

this is more dangerous that metal bands why he is the fucking catholic pope, these pope hide something for sure...

if you want more light, light on a lamp :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 am

i don't think that the pope and Hillary are heavy metal fans...

Alternative media has heard enough of her dark side and more is going to be revealed, mainstream media is trying to hide the details.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:22 am

yes, hillatry and francis pope hide very bad intentions, so dark that in the world all the homosexuality is like one infection.

religion, politics, some greed artist and high socieity in business like jews in wall street and Rockefeller, rockefeller rothschild and one one, try to put to the world in kness and make all slaves

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/023AwJlG7zk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/023AwJlG7zk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

The stupid pope collaborate with the humanity degradation... see this real video

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:49 am

Liberty wrote:i don't think that the pope and Hillary are heavy metal fans...

Alternative media has heard enough of her dark side and more is going to be revealed, mainstream media is trying to hide the details.

recently the trump segurity stop to a murder, donald trump will destroy united states, for that his murder there

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-secret ... -assassin/

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:20 pm

hope he has a good bulletproof vest...

quote: ''It's well known, especially in Europe, that large pedophile rings run the major governments. At least, large sections of it. It's coming out in every major papers, the crowds are so huge, that even major British newspapers said this year, last year, that it could bring down the entire govenment. And it sounds that raping small children is torturing them, killing them, satanism.... the rest of the story here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_iqDMzKNxE

So, this government pedophile thing is going around the globe...

Is there a way to know on which side are the Europeans ? and they are better start taking sides because whomever gets voted will affect their lives. People in Europe surely don't want nuclear radiations or wars.

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Liberty wrote: and they are better start taking sides because whomever gets voted will affect their lives. People in Europe surely don't want nuclear radiations or wars.
Take a look at this map of nuclear plants all over the world:

if they start blowing those things up, how many Chernobyl disasters will there be ?... If Europeans think they will be safe in their bunkers and nuclear shelters, they'll have a nasty surprise when they run out of food or will want to come out.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

all is based to Political and religion, you will see what the pope do, i site the pope why is the best mother fucker that hide his bullshit back to the crux, ....

1- the pope prohibite the priest sex relationship, the priest cant have mate, wife and cant have sex... all the shit in the name of god... poor god... right?

a- the pope is a gay, speak as gay, support the travestism, support the homosexuality, support rapist into the cathiolic religion, cover orgies between priest, cover pedophilies and only jump with "the holy bible" when the situation can't be manage nevermore

2- The pope and catholics prohibited the "masturbation, when the masturbation is biological natural, man and in general all the animals do it.

but cover, rapist, homosexuality, orgies, pedophilies and more shit

and this is in general with the religion. The religion is a perfect machine of manipulation, that united with the political is like a atomic bomb

the mix of this garbage put to the humanity into a stupid level

The same with the stupid jews, The sionist jews IS LIKE NAZISM, NOT HAVE DIFFERENCE

The difference is that Hittler was more smart and kill a bit more, for that the jews start to build "The victim camuflage"

But really the jew race are one ball of Mother fuckers nazist that all that they touch, they destroy

hillary climtom works to jews, israel and united states in this high level of Rick people are sinist jews, wall street is manipulated by jews.

the solution is..... you can image what i'm thinking :lol:

United states people is victim of jew manipulation, in the path, americans is not one assasin race, jews make him one assasin race :D

if United states is freedom of these shitty jews, american United States is a great Country with awesome people :D

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sbT3_9dJY4?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sbT3_9dJY4?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/suDHJDX90zE?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/suDHJDX90zE?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:48 pm

yes, about this map. if they start a nuclear war, including the jews will die :lol:

but they are so stupid that not think that under earth, cant live forever :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 pm

I don't think religion should be mixed with politics. Not all jews come out of the same mold. They can't ALL be bad. Even if there are jews in there, it's more a thing between the world's population against the globalists or whomever is corrupted.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:50 pm

tell about one jew that not steal, manipulate and kill the life of others?

if you find one, write the name :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:08 pm

It's like saying find me a human over 18 years old in an industrialized country that has never been corrupted or done something illegal and is not a priest. Perfection does not exist.

Lots of races in Canada and they don't have a choice to get along with each other. Killing is not a good option for a jew over here.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Liberty wrote:It's like saying find me a human over 18 years old in an industrialized country that has never been corrupted or done something illegal and is not a priest. Perfection does not exist.

Lots of races in Canada and they don't have a choice to get along with each other. Killing is not a good option for a jew over here.
ok, only a few rich ones :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:01 am

Forget the elections, whatch the skies...lol
You can also invest in a good shovel to dig your shelter

quote: at 54:30 ''It doesn't matter who wins the elections, they are all in the same team. Russia, Putin, Obama, Rothchild, they are all in a same team. They are going in the underground Ark cities. The new world order begins when the black star (Planet X) leaves... this is a big show. It doesn't matter who wins, Hillary or Trump. The person that leads this country in the United States is in Denver.....the puppet government is in Washington D.C., you've been mesmerized by their theatre to keep you occupied because they don't want you to wake up about what is coming through space.''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5H2KUYy4Ok

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:58 am

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmU2jE-dnt0?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmU2jE-dnt0?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:01 am

age of quairious!!

revolution renaissense, another godly band!!!

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:31 pm

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m24wlf2UCR8?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m24wlf2UCR8?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

THE DRACONIAN TRYLOGY, THE CLOSE FUTURE THAT NEED BE CLEANED :D :lol:

MASTER PIECE OF SATANIST CULTURE MUSIC, I WILL DO A COVER FOR SURE :D :lol:

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Motha-faka wrote:<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m24wlf2UCR8?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m24wlf2UCR8?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

THE DRACONIAN TRYLOGY, THE CLOSE FUTURE THAT NEED BE CLEANED :D :lol:

MASTER PIECE OF SATANIST CULTURE MUSIC, I WILL DO A COVER FOR SURE :D :lol:

Humanity has dumbed down.Is what Hillary's friend's do, art masterpieces also ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3618gFfq3i4