just discovered this band

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

doc_holliday

Re: just discovered this band

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:55 pm

heh, I just discovered this song called Doc Holliday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zdal1MKf0

what's interesting about this song is that I heard it first a year ago, here in Taiwan, on the radio in a car. I liked it, but by the time I thought of pulling shazam and figuring out what the song is, it was over. :(

Fast forward to now, the first Volbeat song I heard was "healing subconsciously" in a watchmojo top 10 youtube video. When I heard this song, I thought "hmmm, this singer sounds like the song I heard that time in the car, maybe it's him". This is how awesome my ear is.

And now I stumbled on the "doc holliday" song on reddit. After the time I heard the song on the radio, I hoped I would hear it again. Good, I must have good karma.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 am

doc_holliday wrote:heh, I just discovered this song called Doc Holliday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zdal1MKf0

what's interesting about this song is that I heard it first a year ago, here in Taiwan
You still there?

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

yup, still in Taiwan

miriamchus

Post by miriamchus » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 am

:shock: Thank you very much!! I'm already recommending Volbeat to all my contacts!! 8)