Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My infant son is a Stratovarius fan ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti7aNiC-23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject: My infant son is a Stratovarius fan ;) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My girlfriend got me the best gift ever! A custom made Stratovarius diaper cover for our son, Trex!

Side Note: The Strato logo is actually my tattoo - I combined the star with the Tolkki-era fleur-de-lis.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

awesome!

I remember you from the Montreal show. what a great show it was. The guys didn't sleep for like 48 hours or something, but still delivered a great show.

Ti7aNiC-23

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yea! that was such a great gig - and my first time seeing Strato live.

I've now managed to catch them four times:
In Montreal on 13/09/2014,
At Wacken Open Air on 31/07/2015,
and twice on 70000tons of Metal 05-06/02/2016.

Got to meet them all and chat for a bit on 70K; pretty awesome time. I showed them my Stratovarius tattoo and Timo said I was "fucking crazy" Laughing
I'm hoping they'll be back on 70K again this year or next. I'll never miss that boat - greatest thing in the world.

Other than that, I think a Strato gig in Finland is the next thing I should add to my concert bucketlist.

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That is a badass design (combining the fleur de lys and star)! And you're raising your kid right. Awesome stuff dude!!

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

show us your tattoo!

Ti7aNiC-23

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is my Stratovarius tattoo. Designed it myself with some input from my friend who tattooed it on me. It's on the back of my right arm - my tricep.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

awesome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum