Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Elysium for Piano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Elysium for Piano Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ok, let me know if there is any problems with what I am doing, whether that be legal issues or really anything. I prefer to stay out of that and I will pull this if such an issue occurs.

Hey! First post here, but I have been following for some time. I had started a project quite some time ago to create the entirety of the 18 minute epic, Elysium, for piano. I have finally joined and am now posting this because I have completed the first movement, solos and all. It is fairly challenging (so much so that me, a fairly novice piano player, can't really play it). Hopefully somebody out there can play it! There are a few places where you have to stretch more than normal, and if those cause trouble, change them. Anyway, I hope you like it!

Sheet Music: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ 0B_EeWgNFISTiTTRHaXV2Q1BhMTQ/view? usp=sharing

Midi: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ tqv21u4c2q1moze/Elysium+1.mid[/url]

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hahahah! dear friend, I know a guy that can do miracles.

MIRACLES!

HE IS SOUND ENGINEER, AND END THE STUFF THAT I WILL SEND HIM TO HE.

and you will got these song Laughing Laughing Very Happy

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You have more patience than I do! I tried to transcribe the song a while back but it never got anywhere. Excellent Smile

Ryer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:33 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, spent quite a bit of time working on the 3rd movement, and throwing out any possibility of me playing a full movement. Seriously Jens, your solos are great, but that is a fuck ton of 32nd notes. Anyway, may have that posted in a few days.

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ryer wrote:
Well, spent quite a bit of time working on the 3rd movement, and throwing out any possibility of me playing a full movement. Seriously Jens, your solos are great, but that is a fuck ton of 32nd notes. Anyway, may have that posted in a few days.

I have tried for years to learn that Elysium synth solo especially after that insane youtube vid of the guy with the kickass keytar nailing it. I give up. I just cannot learn Jens's solos by ear. He's a fucking monster.

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HOOO!!!! YOU ARE A EXAGGERATE TEEN BOY REALLY?!

jens johansson is human! he is not a monster!! i see his photography , he looks as a human person, i don't see scams, in not green, he don't have knifes like wolverine, maybe if be not cut his nails, can have it...

If he is a "Agonian" that united states hide just like all the tons of sick people think in internet. JUST TELL US!! AND I WILL SHOUT LIKE THIS!

Ryer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Empathica1928 wrote:
Ryer wrote:

I have tried for years to learn that Elysium synth solo especially after that insane youtube vid of the guy with the kickass keytar nailing it. I give up. I just cannot learn Jens's solos by ear. He's a fucking monster.

That solo I have sort of figured out in sheet music, but I myself am just not good enough to play it. I have music, and I will post it once I have Matias's final solo figured out.

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ryer wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
Ryer wrote:

That solo I have sort of figured out in sheet music, but I myself am just not good enough to play it. I have music, and I will post it once I have Matias's final solo figured out.

Oh shit. If you can share it, I can likely play it! I am terrible at playing that stuff by ear though.

Ryer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Empathica1928 wrote:
Ryer wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
Ryer wrote:

Oh shit. If you can share it, I can likely play it! I am terrible at playing that stuff by ear though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ 0B_EeWgNFISTiaEhVNDhQV0dnU1E/view

The left hand, which will be basically everything else is unfinished, as it is only the bass part as of now. (or roughly what the base part is) I am certain that it is not perfect... the solo is so fast that it's hard to make out every note. Anyway, have fun.

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I had to request access. Hope you recognize that it's me!

Ryer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Empathica1928 wrote:
I had to request access. Hope you recognize that it's me!

Should be fixed now, I could have sworn that is was public to begin with, but both files were private.

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shared it with a couple keyboardist buddies, hope you don't mind. We're all tackling it Smile

Ryer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Empathica1928 wrote:
Shared it with a couple keyboardist buddies, hope you don't mind. We're all tackling it Smile

Sure that's fine, if any of you learn it, mind sharing a video?

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I can't make any promises, but I will try! Smile

Ryer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Destiny for Piano! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, It's been a little while since I did anything with this. Well, Movement 2 is now written, and movement 3 is almost done. (I just need to work out the last solo, and tweak some parts)

Sadly, neither of those are ready... but I do have something completely different. Destiny for Piano! The writing is a lot simpler, and it is a fair bit easier to play, save for the solos. Also, regarding all of this, feel free to use them to work out your own cover, I believe they are accurate for the most part.

Sheet Music: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ 0B_EeWgNFISTieHhiTlktbUUyekE/view? usp=sharing

Midi: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ rxghjk8vcjce2jd/Destiny.mid

Hester

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks for the sheet! I've been looking for this for ages.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum