Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mario Odyssey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doc_holliday

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Mario Odyssey Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

is so good! anyone else played it?

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't play childish games.

I watch Hentai.

fuck
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I played this game on my Commodore 64 last week. The Ultra HD resolution is so realistic. The micro-transactions to change the color of mario's underwear is a little bit too much for me. I spent my whole paycheck last week changing mario's gender and sexual preference.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

fuck wrote:
I played this game on my Commodore 64 last week. The Ultra HD resolution is so realistic. The micro-transactions to change the color of mario's underwear is a little bit too much for me. I spent my whole paycheck last week changing mario's gender and sexual preference.
micro transactions? there are no microtransactions. I think the different costumes are fun.

you didn't enjoy the game?

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I 100%ed my first file and am playing a second file now. Lovely game. One of the most fun I've played in a very long time.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the more I play it, the more I think this could be the best mario game so far. Did you find all the moons and coins without looking online?

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
the more I play it, the more I think this could be the best mario game so far. Did you find all the moons and coins without looking online?

Almost all of them. I'd get down to the last 10-15 moons, then use the in-game parrot and Toad to narrow them down. For almost every kingdom though, there ended up being at least 3 I had to use the Internet for after I exhausted all the options.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Empathica1928 wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:

Almost all of them. I'd get down to the last 10-15 moons, then use the in-game parrot and Toad to narrow them down. For almost every kingdom though, there ended up being at least 3 I had to use the Internet for after I exhausted all the options.
yea some of them are real hard to find. I don't like the fact that Toad won't help you with all the moons.

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:

yea some of them are real hard to find. I don't like the fact that Toad won't help you with all the moons.

Yeah, that annoyed me too. Even after exhausting his hints there would still be like 1 or 2 blank moons on the moon list which made me throw up my hands and Google them. And of course they were almost always the 'found with [x] kingdom art' ones, or the 'secret passage to [x]' ones.

On my second file, I hoarded over 200 moons. I was trying to hoard as many as possible before dumping them into the ship but I couldn't hold back and watched 200+ moons fly into the Odyssey for like 20 seconds. It was glorious Smile

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Empathica1928 wrote:

On my second file, I hoarded over 200 moons. I was trying to hoard as many as possible before dumping them into the ship but I couldn't hold back and watched 200+ moons fly into the Odyssey for like 20 seconds. It was glorious Smile
Laughing nice

how did you manage to hoard 200 moons? each level has like 100 max, and you can't change levels unless you put your hat on the globe

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

doc_holliday wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:

Laughing nice

how did you manage to hoard 200 moons? each level has like 100 max, and you can't change levels unless you put your hat on the globe

I don't think they appear until after you beat Bowser but each kingdom has paintings that warp to another kingdom. I'd collect as many as I could in each world and keep going. I believe I started at the Cascade Kingdom and kept traveling up to the Seaside Kingdom before I put them into the ship

Here's the mother of all moon loads

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=YL0eTsbib6A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum