Mario Odyssey

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
doc_holliday
Mario Odyssey

Post by doc_holliday » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:18 pm

is so good! anyone else played it?

NeverendingAbyss

Re: Mario Odyssey

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:29 am

Sorry, I don't play childish games.

I watch Hentai.

fuck

Post by fuck » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:52 pm

I played this game on my Commodore 64 last week. The Ultra HD resolution is so realistic. The micro-transactions to change the color of mario's underwear is a little bit too much for me. I spent my whole paycheck last week changing mario's gender and sexual preference.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 pm

fuck wrote:I played this game on my Commodore 64 last week. The Ultra HD resolution is so realistic. The micro-transactions to change the color of mario's underwear is a little bit too much for me. I spent my whole paycheck last week changing mario's gender and sexual preference.
micro transactions? there are no microtransactions. I think the different costumes are fun.

you didn't enjoy the game?

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 pm

I 100%ed my first file and am playing a second file now. Lovely game. One of the most fun I've played in a very long time.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:56 am

the more I play it, the more I think this could be the best mario game so far. Did you find all the moons and coins without looking online?

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:36 am

doc_holliday wrote:the more I play it, the more I think this could be the best mario game so far. Did you find all the moons and coins without looking online?
Almost all of them. I'd get down to the last 10-15 moons, then use the in-game parrot and Toad to narrow them down. For almost every kingdom though, there ended up being at least 3 I had to use the Internet for after I exhausted all the options.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:01 am

Empathica1928 wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:the more I play it, the more I think this could be the best mario game so far. Did you find all the moons and coins without looking online?
Almost all of them. I'd get down to the last 10-15 moons, then use the in-game parrot and Toad to narrow them down. For almost every kingdom though, there ended up being at least 3 I had to use the Internet for after I exhausted all the options.
yea some of them are real hard to find. I don't like the fact that Toad won't help you with all the moons.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm

doc_holliday wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote:
yea some of them are real hard to find. I don't like the fact that Toad won't help you with all the moons.
Yeah, that annoyed me too. Even after exhausting his hints there would still be like 1 or 2 blank moons on the moon list which made me throw up my hands and Google them. And of course they were almost always the 'found with [x] kingdom art' ones, or the 'secret passage to [x]' ones.

On my second file, I hoarded over 200 moons. I was trying to hoard as many as possible before dumping them into the ship but I couldn't hold back and watched 200+ moons fly into the Odyssey for like 20 seconds. It was glorious :)

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Empathica1928 wrote: On my second file, I hoarded over 200 moons. I was trying to hoard as many as possible before dumping them into the ship but I couldn't hold back and watched 200+ moons fly into the Odyssey for like 20 seconds. It was glorious :)
:lol: nice

how did you manage to hoard 200 moons? each level has like 100 max, and you can't change levels unless you put your hat on the globe

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:43 pm

doc_holliday wrote:
Empathica1928 wrote: On my second file, I hoarded over 200 moons. I was trying to hoard as many as possible before dumping them into the ship but I couldn't hold back and watched 200+ moons fly into the Odyssey for like 20 seconds. It was glorious :)
:lol: nice

how did you manage to hoard 200 moons? each level has like 100 max, and you can't change levels unless you put your hat on the globe
I don't think they appear until after you beat Bowser but each kingdom has paintings that warp to another kingdom. I'd collect as many as I could in each world and keep going. I believe I started at the Cascade Kingdom and kept traveling up to the Seaside Kingdom before I put them into the ship

Here's the mother of all moon loads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL0eTsbib6A

Dandilion

Post by Dandilion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am

Empathica1928 wrote: I don't think they appear until after you beat Bowser but each kingdom has paintings that warp to another kingdom. I'd collect as many as I could in each world and keep going. I believe I started at the Cascade Kingdom and kept traveling up to the Seaside Kingdom before I put them into the ship

Here's the mother of all moon loads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL0eTsbib6A
Thanks for the vid!

Luciad49

Post by Luciad49 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:17 am

fuck wrote:I played this game on my Commodore 64 last week meilleures mutuelles France. The Ultra HD resolution is so realistic. The micro-transactions to change the color of mario's underwear is a little bit too much for me. I spent my whole paycheck last week changing mario's gender and sexual preference.
Admittedly, the game is exciting with a breathtaking game play, but it's still expensive.

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:39 am

Hi, my name is Super Mario. I was born in Italy in 1969. The youngest of five children, my brother Luigi started a spaghetti restaurant when we were 13. At age 16 I took hallucinogenic mushrooms and met a princess who got kidnapped by a dinosaur. My pet dog Yoshi brings me all the joy in life now. I’m ready to retire and start a gay bar on the lower east side of Manhattan.