Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Neverending Story [Game]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hubble86

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sad Jaja! Chupacabra seems to have gone somewhere else just now. Maybe to the village for some redneckblood. So you can come to the kitchen for your porridge with goatmilk.

But be prepared to go back to your underbedplace with short notice.

And remember that we need you, when our goats start to deliver chupacabrababies... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Kööski

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ja, ja, I have to tell you, that we have one problem less, but more new ones. We are in quarantine. No fresh muffins more, but we have to stand two gentlemen from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, in Helsinki.

They are alarmed, but NOT over Öhubbles story about the chupacabra from the back of the Moon. Oh NO! They don't believe a word of that. No, they fear that the animal is an old species from the thawed Russian tundra and is some sort of dinosaur. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So they measure and weigh our poor pregnant goats that nowadays are määäing day and night. One problem less is the raping chupacabra. 72 year old Seppi Ranta shot the invisible monster with 16 shots. Ranta is very crosseyed and could only see the bupping head.

But they had some difficulties though, when they should bury the invisible animal, and they had to dig a broad and deep grave, to be sure that all of him was in. But some say that they heard how he snarled and now there are scary rumors that his bupping head has been seen all over the village.

Nea has come up from his underbed and would like to go home to US, but since it is sort of his fault that the monster came here, Öhubble says, he has to stay till this neverending story is completed..And since it is neverening, who knows when...

Confused

Kööski

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Confused Ja,ja! From now on Nea and I can call ourselves Goat-midwives-assistants, since we have helped the vet-professors with the delivery of bock Bruse's offspring.

Bruse had been very määäing several days, and the vets decided to liberate him from the kicking things in his stomach. They made an operating room, in the barn and we managed to get Bruse up on the table.

He(Bruse of course)Rolling Eyes kicked and screamed and the vets had to put him to sleep, before they could take an ultrasoundfilm of his big stomach.

But we could hardly believe what we saw on that film.

Three bupping monstrous heads with goatbeards. NOTHING MORE. The stomach seemed empty, but the heads made sounds like määäs...

We listened in stethoscope. And yes they määäed. Even more strange was that we could hear heartbeats from three different hearts. Shocked

God heavens lord.There must be three different monsters there with hearts, and huh and vojne, how many more were there in our eleven female pregnant goats? And our four bocks? Vojne! Again! And Huh. Again too!

The vets decided to take out the heads and their ticking hearts.So they cut up our Bruse...

Three bupping heads stared at us and, and...they said PERKELE...

It was a bit too much HUH. So I have to regain my senses now. Sorry... Shocked

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In the wind
I see the build
A great wall!
Said Donald Trump

To the moon
He said with truth
For this great goal
Will be made with goats

Bruse has sprout
And Trump is proud
Vojne is there
And everywhere

Smile

Kööski

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile
I see goats on the Moon,
And in Koskalukka too,
I see their stomachs grow,
With Monsters inside,
And I think for myself,
What a dangerous world.

I look at the Moon,
And the clouds in the sky,
The bright Goat-Moon,
Lights up the scary night,
And I think for myself,
What a mysterious world.

Hubble86

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile I am very interested in gene-science, and red and blue molecules. The four of my invisible pills, that the Moonmonster ate was a big overdose, and it's effect was a dramatic change of the gene-tree.

His invisibility is probably a full part of his molecules now and also inheritable. The tests I made on the bupping heads, with the invisible bodies, show just that.

I can tell you, it wasn't easy to take those blood-samples from the wild screaming things. They bite everything that comes near and they can really bite.

They also refuse to eat anything but fresh blood, so we had to buy from a slaughter in Tuscalokta. We vill have a big feeding problem when all the other goats have delivered. HUUUUU.

Kööski

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sad Jaja! My senses are now back! Fairly. And I am almost used to our new situation. We had to "take care"of the four harassed bocks. Brum (he brumbrumed instead of määing) Buff (used his horns too often) Bite(he lost his teeth in a fight) Trump(obvious). Those four bocks stomachs were too damaged and the Vets had to put them to sleep and take out the bupping heads. Now with tails! Rolling Eyes

We had bought aquariums for them and ÖHubble was very enthusiastic over their molecules. He took bloodsample after bloodsample. They bit him and he used his syringes . Many bites were there and at last he gave up. But he forget to close the aquariums and the heads came loose in the barn. Eleven monstrous bupping heads babbling in some old Finnish-Russian dialect, that no one could understand. BUT,BUT. One word was clear for us all. BLOOD! Who's BLOOD?
OURS of course...

Double huhs. Again!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66
Page 66 of 66

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum