Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pancio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:35 pm    Post subject: Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hi all,

Once again I'm here writing the latest news I've got a couple of days ago.

First of all thanks for your answer under my previous topic, it's nice to see a little of activity in this forum.
Second, I would like to apologize, I know I'm not the kind of guy always online.

About the topic itself:

Timo Tolkki itself, a couple of weeks ago, started to use his social media a lot more compared to the last 2/3 years.
At first I was happy but, after a couple of second, I remembered the last tour with Mike Livas and his embarrassing voice and I started to be worried about another tour with this "YouTuber" kind of singers.

After a week or so I heard a whisper by some friends near to Tolkki: he is in touch with Frontiers, once again, to produce the last chapter of the Avalon franchise.
I asked them about some details but Tolkki itself want to keep the secret along with Serafino Perugino, the head of the label.
Two days ago Tolkki decided to post the news: he'll going to release the last chapter on June 2019 and, if Frontiers agrees, there will be a tour.
No details given about guests and so on, only the title: Return to Eden.

Any guess? Idea? Thought?

Let me know!

SentineLEX
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If he does what he did in the first one I'll be happy.

Stratoviking

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I hope this Will be true, I miss Timo Tolkki alot. For me Timo tolkki
Is stratovarius.

/stratoviking

lucaf9397

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Whatever he does, I'll be happy. I was really worried while there was no sign of him last year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum