Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Coffee
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZenithMC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JensJohansson wrote:
this has already wreaked havoc with the main site.

I noticed that happening on a couple occasions, about a few months ago. I went to visit the stratoforum and was unable to connect. Then, I tried to access the main site, and the same thing happened.

One thing that does worry me slightly is the fact that this site's traffic is unencrypted. Though highly improbable, hopefully nobody's credentials get intercepted. Worried

Anyways, it's good to know that there are no plans to shutdown the stratoforum. Very Happy

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If this place gets shut down then my life is over. Laughing This is one of the few places on the internet that it feels like the early 2000s. No one lashes out on one another and it's still entertaining to read everyone's comments.

I don't even have fb or instagram or twitter because all those places are toxic af. Even reddit got stupid over the past 5 years.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Even reddit got stupid over the past 5 years.

Tell me about it!

Everytime I make a post, some 14-year old accuses me of either "gatekeeping" or "gaslighting". What the fuck does that even mean?

Here's a good link about the "death' of the internet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=OU6CuSMzNus

JensJohansson wrote:
No plans like that, glad you're all still here hanging out!

Thanks for making it possible, Mr. Maestro! Smile

robocop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

JensJohansson wrote:
No plans like that, glad you're all still here hanging out!

Thanks for making it possible, Mr. Maestro! Smile

Praise god!! Like my born again Christian mom likes to say. Lmao. Laughing

Motha-faka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Take here your damm COFFE.... Mad ( Laughing )

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ 7Kc7njPUzbM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ 7Kc7njPUzbM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

ZenithMC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Everytime I make a post, some 14-year old accuses me of either "gatekeeping" or "gaslighting". What the fuck does that even mean?

That's a pretty accurate summation of Reddit culture, nowadays. Laughing

robocop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fuck it all, lol. The internet got bad when every soccer mom and her kids got a smartphone. I’m going back to using carrier pidgins to send all my forum posts to the Finnish embassy in Zimbabwe.

Edit: Forgot to say thanks to Jens for keeping the forum up. Thanks. Smile

robocop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Coffee:
https://youtu.be/pVh6yN36M0A

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Soothing video. The Swedish cheese looked delicious until she put it in her coffee. Laughing

covfefe

robocop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Covefefe is fake news!! Lol. But really I’d try the coffee. I also just spent $28 on a six pack of beer like a moron. Specialty beer. I prefer dirt cheap shit your pants type. $7 a bottle, are they fucking nuts?? I’m not drinking it there. I’m picking it up and bringing it to my masturbation station. I also bought kava in tea bags. I didn’t like it, I didn’t feel relaxed. Could have been scammed. Laughing Anyway, hows your sex life?

BONUS:

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/timo- tolkki-accuses-swedish-band-eclipse-of- ripping-off-his-song/

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robocop wrote:
I also bought kava in tea bags. I didn’t like it, I didn’t feel relaxed.

Sounds like you bought some junk supplements. Those are ineffective at best and dangerous at worst. Order Kalm with Kava- they test their product to make sure its not contaminated, etc (too lazy to give the full explanation).

I will say this: when you have high quality Kava prepared the right way, its not a question of whether or not you will feel relaxed. Its not some esoteric psychological thing. You will feel relaxed. Of course you may not like the taste, find it too pricey, etc...those are valid concerns!

robocop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
robocop wrote:
I also bought kava in tea bags. I didn’t like it, I didn’t feel relaxed.

Sounds like you bought some junk supplements. Those are ineffective at best and dangerous at worst. Order Kalm with Kava- they test their product to make sure its not contaminated, etc (too lazy to give the full explanation).

I will say this: when you have high quality Kava prepared the right way, its not a question of whether or not you will feel relaxed. Its not some esoteric psychological thing. You will feel relaxed. Of course you may not like the taste, find it too pricey, etc...those are valid concerns!

Thank you. I appreciate the advice. It was yogi Brand tea blend. “Stress relief.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum