"Elysium" samples online!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
VictorTDD
"Elysium" samples online!

Post by VictorTDD » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am

robocop656

Re: "Elysium" samples online!

Post by robocop656 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 am

earMUSIC says:

BY THE WAY,

The Game Never Ends chorus and Event Horizon sounds MOST EXCELLENT.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks victor!

I can't hear it very well now, I'm at work. But sounds really good!
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Elz

Post by Elz » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:21 pm

elysium is absolutely best of those

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:27 pm

No. I do not say this is bad music, maybe even quite good. But it is not Stratovarius, almost like Dream Theater. We will see from Symfonia who carries the Stratovarius legacy. :)

Balu

Post by Balu » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Sumerian wrote:No. I do not say this is bad music, maybe even quite good. But it is not Stratovarius, almost like Dream Theater. We will see from Symfonia who carries the Stratovarius legacy. :)
Do you enjoy talking bullshit?

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Sumerian wrote:No. I do not say this is bad music, maybe even quite good. But it is not Stratovarius, almost like Dream Theater. We will see from Symfonia who carries the Stratovarius legacy. :)

And f it was like Stratovarius pre-Polaris 100% you would say it's a copy from TT's work, like you said about some Polaris songs, isn't it? :)

Whatever it be, you'll say it's not Stratovarius, cause it's what you have to say to feel better.

I like a lot the samples, they are "different" from previous Stratovarius works. I want something different, I want to hear other spectrums regarding the talent of these guys. This is gonna be more prog and less speedy. Butm the speed stills there. The melodies stills there, Stratovarius stills there, but different. Exactly what I was expecting. I like a lot the samples, I won't listen anything more till the album release. I'm happy with what I hear! And these are just samples, we know nothing about the song structures.

And sorry, but this is exactly what Stratovarius needed, a change. Like it happened in another Stratovarius discography eras.

Sounds wonderful for me!
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 pm

RazielSR wrote: And f it was like Stratovarius pre-Polaris 100% you would say it's a copy from TT's work, like you said about some Polaris songs, isn't it? :)

Whatever it be, you'll say it's not Stratovarius, cause it's what you have to say to feel better.
I am just a longtime fan and it is not convincing to my ears. I do not have to say anything to feel better. Us Egyptians are always honest with how we feel. Fucking hell. :)

All I can say is: the music sounds quite ok, but it not honest and cannot carry the Stratovarius name. I feel something is missing.

Why so serious? :)

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Sumerian wrote:
RazielSR wrote: And f it was like Stratovarius pre-Polaris 100% you would say it's a copy from TT's work, like you said about some Polaris songs, isn't it? :)

I am just a longtime fan and it is not convincing to my ears. I do not have to say anything to feel better. Us Egyptians are always honest with how we feel. Fucking hell. :)

All I can say is: the music sounds quite ok, but it not honest and cannot carry the Stratovarius name. I feel something is missing.

Why so serious? :)
Now you are Egyptian?:lol: :lol: :lol: OK. Well, not serious, just listening Elysium samples, that sounds GREAT.

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Balu wrote:
I believe I should be able to write my opinion without being called with names. Why do you get angry when I just write what I feel? :)

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Sumerian wrote:
Balu wrote:
I believe I should be able to write my opinion without being called with names. Why do you get angry when I just write what I feel? :)
How are you doing in your personal infernal maze?

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 pm

RazielSR wrote:
Sumerian wrote:
Balu wrote:
Looks like I hit the nail quite well. :)
Go away, useless troll and let us real fans be.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Sumerian wrote:
RazielSR wrote:
Sumerian wrote:
Balu wrote:
jajajajajjajaja you are always funny. Ok, let the real fan speak! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Balu

Post by Balu » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Sumerian wrote:
Balu wrote:
I'm not angry, it's a fact that stupid people are funny.

Ontopic: This album seems just great. Just great. But the sample for 'Lifetime in a Moment' is a bad one. : DDD

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Balu wrote:
Sumerian wrote:
Balu wrote:
I'm not angry, it's a fact that stupid people are funny.

Ontopic: This album seems just great. Just great. But the sample for 'Lifetime in a Moment' is a bad one. : DDD
:lol: :lol: True.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 pm

* Darkest Hours: Nothing new about this, but it's good to listen to it again
* Under Flaming Skies: Gosh! That guitar riff made me jump everywhere!
* Infernal Maze: Pure masterpiece
* Fairness Justified: Sounds so relaxing, and that bridge/chorus is enchanting
* The Game Never Ends: It's kind of uplifting, I'm loving it
* Lifetime In A Moment: So mysterious, I need to listen some more seconds
* Move The Mountain: Beautiful ballad for what I've heard
* Event Horizon: :omg:
* Elysium: This track has the potential to be the greatest shit ever heard!

Thank you SO much VictorTDD, you are now officially the forum's updater :D!
|StratoFan Forever|

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Elysium and The Game Never Ends sounded the best to my ears, 'tis gonna be better then Polaris and i loved Polaris. :D

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 pm

I am really interested in Lifetime in a Moment
---...---

Sumerian

Post by Sumerian » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm

No. It does not sound right at all to my ears. Something is missing from this album. It will be a disaster.

Just my opinion. :)

KupiainenItaly96

Post by KupiainenItaly96 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Sumerian you can not say a thing for several reasons:
Already 1-Darkest Hours and Infernal Maze are two excellent tracks, especially Infernal Maze with his dark progressive power metal.
2-I, too, when I was listening to the samples of the single i was shitting, but then I realized that 30 seconds you will never understand a shit.
I had caught the first part of Infernal Maze guesses there anything the rest of the song and verse of the Darkest Hours that if it can not always heard with the solo and the refrain pleasure.
So it is better that we wait for January!

Febo

Post by Febo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 pm

KupiainenItaly96 wrote:Sumerian you can not say a thing for several reasons:
Already 1-Darkest Hours and Infernal Maze are two excellent tracks, especially Infernal Maze with his dark progressive power metal.
2-I, too, when I was listening to the samples of the single i was shitting, but then I realized that 30 seconds you will never understand a shit.
I had caught the first part of Infernal Maze guesses there anything the rest of the song and verse of the Darkest Hours that if it can not always heard with the solo and the refrain pleasure.
So it is better that we wait for January!
Judging by Sumerian's taste, Symfonia's album is gonna be a disaster :lol:
Elysium samples sound great :evil:

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Thank you for posting da new samples Image

"Move The Mountain" ... :luv4:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 pm

:shock: :x why do I hear about this JUST as class starts!

KupiainenItaly96

Post by KupiainenItaly96 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Excuse me but why are all "rosiconi?
What the fuck, be neutral, I think Elysium is a masterpiece and even the album Symfonia will be very nice, enough with the clichés, you always believe in new things and do not always label them as taken for a ride or ridiculous.
I believe that you are saying is that Symfonia Stratovarius are still best of the past thanks to Kupiainen, and above all to what I call the best keyboard player of all time, that is Jens.
Fission Listen and you'll understand the cleverness of this keyboard as well as the disks with the Silver Mountain, Stratovarius and Malmsteen.

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 am

MMMMhhhh...I was expecting that from Revolution Renaissance, And Tolkki out of Stratovarius was the best choice from both parts, Elysium will blast your head off just like Polaris did to me, I wouldn't mind if Symfonia carry the legacy of Tolkki songs it is his style, period.

THE ACTUAL STRATOVARIUS EVOLVED TO ANOTHER STATE OF MUSIC, THE PROBLEM WITH THE LOVERS OF TOLKKI'S ASS (LIKE HE WAS AN CHRIST IMMACULATE FULL OF PURITY) IS THAT HIS STYLE WAS JUST STUCK TO STRATOVARIUS, THERE WAS NO ROOM FOR ANOTHER ALBUM LIKE TO INFINITY, IT BURNT. WITH P0LARIS AND ELYSIUM THAT PROBLEM WAS SOLVED, AND STRATOVARIUS NOW IS JUST A NEW BEGINNING, A DIFFERENT PERCEPTION OF WHAT STRATOVARIUS IS. I'M SO EXITED ABOUT TH NEW ALBUM, AND ALSO I'M VERY HAPPY THAT TOLKKI FINALLY STARTED A PROJECT SERIOUSLY (NOT LIKE RR, SAANA PT1 PT2, HIS FAILED BOOK, PROJECT STRATO, ETC)

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 am

I think all of them sound very interesting, specially Event Horizon and Elysium. This sounds so far from Tolkki's Stratovarius, and I knidda like that. I'm glad that the band is now building it's own sound. Fresh yet familiar, it's still a stratovarian sound. This will be a great way to start 2011.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am

AGAG wrote:I am really interested in Lifetime in a Moment
Yeah, me too :D
|StratoFan Forever|

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am

After another few listen, I've just realised that the sample of "Elysium" is the same as the piece of music we heard at the end of "Meanwhile in Finland" video made by Lauri :)
|StratoFan Forever|

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 am

Honestly guys, I thought we were past the whole "Tolkki is Stratovarius thing".

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 am

Sumerian wrote:
RazielSR wrote:
Sumerian wrote:
Balu wrote:
HI TIMO TOLKKI HOW ARE YOU?

and by the way FUCK YOU!