Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

stratovarius.com news postSome good news
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you like these news?
Yes!
86%
 86%  [ 83 ]
Yes!
13%
 13%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 96

JörgMichael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Some good news Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dear All, this is Jörg speaking, finally.

I hope this message finds everybody well and everybody is in an easy-peasy Christmas mood already. The first leg of the European tour with Helloween is over – time to have a few words with you.

First of all, let's not forget the brilliant emergency rescue action and playing of Alex, thanx again for all what you did for the fans, the band and also for me.

Surely I hate the idea of somebody sitting on "my chair" but this special action needed some special treatment and I am proud and happy that it was you, Alex. Thanx again, we'll get together for a real drink, not like these other Scandinavian pussies in the band Smile

I was overwhelmed by all the wishes, tons of emails and text messages I received from all over the world wishing me a speedy recovery. Thank you so much for supporting me, and it made me feel very strong when fighting these bastards inside of me.

I have some good news to tell you and believe me - I really enjoy to tell the world:

The surgery was done about 6 weeks ago and the first therapy is done as well. All looks good so far and as Jens told me before: "Do not worry Jörg, nothing survives in your body after all what you did to it!"

Finally he was right, there are only small bits and bobs left - I will fight those with another therapy in about 4 months time.

I think I have been very lucky that it was discovered by one of my friends in a very early state. Very good that my friend decided to become a doctor, he was very lousy when he tried playing the guitar.

Besides preparing myself for Christmas, I am currently practicing the drums to be ready and kickin' again when the tour continues in the new year. I will be back, thanx again for everything and let's get alive and kicking once again, see you in Paris and everywhere else......

Best,
Jörg Michael

view full size

stratopoland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is a great news! Jorg, I can't wait to see you on second leg of the tour Smile

Fuuso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great news indeed! Stratovarius is not Stratovarius without you. Now, should I vote yes or yes...

RazielSR
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JÖRG!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I posted a topic yesterday talking about this letter but I deleted it cause I thought it was better that you or somebody from Strato post the new. I posted it in a lot of music forums. So here we are....
GREAT.... G-R-E-A-T JÖRG! How happy are we again! Elysium is gonna be an absolute masterpiece and I'm very excited about this album. Man, I'll see you in Madrid again! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funmeter2 Funmeter2 Funmeter2 Funmeter2 Funmeter2
Funmeter2 Funmeter2 Funmeter2 Funmeter2 Funmeter2

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Best. Christmas Eve. News. Ever!

Keep up the good work!

Quote:
we'll get together for a real drink, not like these other Scandinavian pussies in the band

Laughing

mocobhc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Seems like Yes! is going to win :O

Jörg, wir freuen uns unheimlich von dir zu hören! Wir sind froh und erleichtert, dass du die OP und die erste Chemo gut überstanden hast, und sind fest davon überzeugt, dass du auch die letzten Reste, die vielleicht noch da sein mögen, in der nächsten Zeit schon aus dir raus drummen wirst Laughing Du kannst dir sicher sein, dass deine Fans dich weiter unterstützen werden.

Dir und deiner Familie ein schönes Weihnachtsfest - ich kann mir gerade kein schöneres Weihnachtsgeschenk vorstellen als dich wieder auf den Beinen zu haben Smile

finnlandia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great news Jörg!!Merry Christmas!! Smile

Arkash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

See you in Paris, Jörg!!!

Damn I so happy you'll be there and so happy you're fine!!!

Most of all, I'm so happy to see that wonderful sense of humour in your post!! Proof that you are stronger than ever!!!

And never hesitate posting here, it feels good to see you here!!!

Burning Reflection

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great news! Smile Happy holidays, Jorg!

hiro23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I like this, this is the best christmas present you could give us Jorg, I hope to see you on tour 2011

Ikola

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Amazing news! Hope to see you guys again on another leg of your Elysium tour!

Kecos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great to hear it Jorg! Very Happy

Texidor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

YAY! Jorg is coming back - Happy Holidays to you! Razz

stratowerner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Glad to hear you are well Jorg,enjoy these days before the tour starts.
All the best to you and your family Smile

KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Merry Christmas Jorg!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kosmo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

WOO! YEAH! Cool

WinterBlack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Now that he's back, the possibilities to record a videoclip for Darkest Hours (or Infernal Maze) are very high!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inventariado

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is pure light.
I have chicken skin.

Thanks Jörgi for the power.
I am happy! Merry Xmas for everyone!
Mariano

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good to hear that Jörg! Merry Christmas!

StratovariusFTW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Fuck yes! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Absolutely amazing news, I'm so glad to hear that you're okay Jörg Smile It's not Stratovarius without you Laughing Best wishes on your full recovery, you've been a real inspiration to me, and you're probably the one that got me into playing drums, and I fucking love it! Very Happy

Polaris
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is Awesome!!! The best news We got for Christmas!!! Very Happy

Jörg nobody never will take your place in the band, nobody has your beat, you're one of the bests drummers ever...

God Bless You Wink

Happy Christmas for All Wink

Polaris
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HAPPY X-MAS TO ALL STRATOGUYS "TK, JM, JJ, MK, LP" TOO!!! Very Happy

Beerchug

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great to hear the news, Jorg. Stay strong and we're all here for you!

Skyggeboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great news! Get well soon Jörgie! Beerchug

Faith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So happy to hear this! Go Jorg! Smile Smile Smile

ggonza43

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes Jörg! We are waiting for your return to the upstage, kicking some asses again!!

El Palta!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

woo, I didn't see this new before, this is awesome, now I just waiting the sudamerican tour Shocked

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mocobhc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

German Rock Hard news from today:

Alex Landenburg, the replacement for Stratovarius' drummer Jörg Michael, has thanked Jörg, the band members, the Helloween guys and the crew for the great time he had on tour - in spite of the dramatic circumstances. His statement: "It was a weird situation. Sometimes I felt a little bit guilty for having such a great time. But since I met Jörg directly before the tour started and saw that he felt a lot better already, I knew he'd be back soon, and that made things a lot easier."

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Certainly this is great news!!!! Beerchug

RazielSR
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

mocobhc wrote:
German Rock Hard news from today:

Alex Landenburg, the replacement for Stratovarius' drummer Jörg Michael, has thanked Jörg, the band members, the Helloween guys and the crew for the great time he had on tour - in spite of the dramatic circumstances. His statement: "It was a weird situation. Sometimes I felt a little bit guilty for having such a great time. But since I met Jörg directly before the tour started and saw that he felt a lot better already, I knew he'd be back soon, and that made things a lot easier."

This guy is really cool and a very good person.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum