Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

another question for Jens Johansson
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kikotr88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: another question for Jens Johansson Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey jens, i have a little problem with my dx7s...yhe After Touch is always "activated"...i would like to know if you can help me.

thanks and greetings from chile.

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AGAGAGAGAGA

ggonza43

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 wrote:
AGAGAGAGAGA

You must learn to distinguish the difference between where to spam and where not to spam Rolling Eyes

@ kikotr88: I don't think Jens would come especially here to answer this question, so why don't you try posting this in the "Stratovarius and related bands forum" Smile?

Ruoskar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jens, my dx7 isn't working. Please help.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Have you tried turning it off and on?

ggonza43

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Have you tried turning it off and on?

Oh boy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes...

Ruoskar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks Neverendingabyss, it worked.

ggonza43

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ruoskar wrote:
Thanks Neverendingabyss, it worked.

You've GOT to be kidding me Shocked!

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ggonza43 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 wrote:
AGAGAGAGAGA

You must learn to distinguish the difference between where to spam and where not to spam Rolling Eyes

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 is not me. Buh

ggonza43

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
ggonza43 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 wrote:
AGAGAGAGAGA

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 is not me. Buh

I know: Your jokes are more refined Smile

Kosmo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cool Coooool...

ggonza43

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Kosmo wrote:
Cool Coooool...

*Insert explanation here*

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Holy crap...

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
I know: Your jokes are more refined

That really...really hurt my feelers Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

adrian9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Holy crap...

Laughing

Kosmo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ggonza43 wrote:
Kosmo wrote:
Cool Coooool...

*Insert explanation here*

I wanted to post that smileyface. Rolling Eyes

ggonza43

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Holy crap...

Quico FTW Yelrotflmao2!

Paul Bearer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Holy crap...

oh YYYYEEEEEESSSS Shocked

ggonza43

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Paul Bearer wrote:
oh YYYYEEEEEESSSS Shocked

I'm now wondering what kind of sick mind comes up with such a huge number of stupid members Confused

Arnold Schwarzenegge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
sick mind comes up with such a huge number of stupid members

Who are you talking about?

Arnold Schwarzenegger Layne

ggonza43

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You see? Now I understand Ragehead91 Confused

Plisken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: another question for Jens Johansson Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

kikotr88 wrote:
hey jens, i have a little problem with my dx7s...yhe After Touch is always "activated"...i would like to know if you can help me.

whats wrong with your DX7? I have one and I know it pretty well. Aftertouch is activated, do you not want it? Im not sure what your asking.

ggonza43

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: another question for Jens Johansson Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plisken wrote:
kikotr88 wrote:

whats wrong with your DX7? I have one and I know it pretty well. Aftertouch is activated, do you not want it? Im not sure what your asking.

If you read some post under that one, the problem was already solved Smile

Plisken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

kikotr88 and Ruoskar are the same person? why the fuck would he post on 2 different accounts? I thought they were different people, thats why I asked.

Also he fixed it by turning it on and of? is that a joke >.>? Did he really not turn the keyboard off EVER since he got it?

anyway doesn't matter now lol...

ggonza43

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plisken wrote:
kikotr88 and Ruoskar are the same person? why the fuck would he post on 2 different accounts? I thought they were different people, thats why I asked.

Also he fixed it by turning it on and of? is that a joke >.>? Did he really not turn the keyboard off EVER since he got it?

anyway doesn't matter now lol...

Now that I think of it...Maybe Ruoskar fixed it, but kikotr88 didn't. Anyway, about that multiple account think, go to the spam section, and there you can find a whole thread made with different accounts from the same person...Is not that strange in here Confused

AGAG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I imagine a pig's heart wallowing and tumbling around dirt and shit in a corner that no one ever cleans. He lies outstretched, the aorta suppurates heavily. One vacuum cleaner drowns the sound of the telephone that rings and the heart will never pick it up.

On the other hand, it was a also a dog. Smile

AGAG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I mean, the phone.

There was a phone on the dog. Inside him, maybe swallowed when the owner was not very prudent. Awaiting in line, dejected and sort of glum. And a dog was trying to call our pig. It was hard to reach for the right numbers. Who knows how many calls were wasted by some arbitrary caprice of the splinter..

Our pig was a nice one. He was dissected by some water-plumber. The heart managed to escape the scalpel and here our story kicks in. Plumbers don't usually dissect pigs but he had always been weird to begin with.

AGAG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maybe I made a mistake. The phrase '"Our" Pig' is too much of a conclusive clause and a self-centered one too. There is not a single bit of truth in it. We cannot own this pig. Not in a million years. Not even if we cook it with olive oil with duck sauce. It will be ours just until he says so. And when will he renounce his piggish freedom? When will he speak and make a logical statement to give us the necessary consent one requires for ownership?

The day pigs fly. When hell freezes. Or maybe when dogs shit cellphones.

AGAG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why would someone dissect a pig anyways?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

AGAG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think maybe the story makes little sense.

And why would the heart escape? It would be troublesome to disconnect all those arteries in time and in enough pulchritude for it to end up in a corner. Covered in mud?? Who has mud in the corners? And who would leave it there for a heart to brush itself, maybe to be pan fried later? This maybe is an exaggeration and there was only dust and maybe specks of food and hair that tend to find their way inside the corners.

Maybe adynatons are not particularly reliable. They lie, just like all the poets and their HB hammers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum