SHITSOLOS FROM CRAPINITY, DOES SHITOLKKI PLAY THEM?

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
eternity_strato
SHITSOLOS FROM CRAPINITY, DOES SHITOLKKI PLAY THEM?

Post by eternity_strato » Wed May 09, 2012 10:16 am

I don't think so.

Shitolkki's full of shit on his fingers and I don't think he can play fast and good anymore. He can only play crappy solos, blurry, with no definition and mostly full of crap. Also, in crapadisum proved that his level is below zero.

Mr cool Edit

Re: SHITSOLOS FROM CRAPINITY, DOES SHITOLKKI PLAY THEM?

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu May 10, 2012 1:37 am

BUD!! i dont agree with you, timo tolkki is the man in compositions, in part, stratovarius is big thanks to timo tolkki, he do masterpieces for stratovarius, see the lirycs of mother gaiga, infinity, and more. is a fucking geniuos!!!, Stratovarius now is great to,, elyseum is fantastic, but no be angry with tolkki, he are sick and the rock hambient is a shit, all know this

sorry but is the true....
eternity_strato wrote:I don't think so.

Shitolkki's full of shit on his fingers and I don't think he can play fast and good anymore. He can only play crappy solos, blurry, with no definition and mostly full of crap. Also, in crapadisum proved that his level is below zero.

gnurt_gp

Post by gnurt_gp » Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm

shitolkki plays like shit. shitolkki, shitolkki :D

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

you can say this, maybe tolkki isnt a big player as matias but im sure that timmo tolkki is a master songwrite. Im happy listen mother Gaia, Infinity, Destiny, find your own Voice and more. Read the lirycs and is awsome, much musicians need compose as timo tolkky and maybe more people can take concience of a lot things that in this world are wrong.
gnurt_gp wrote:shitolkki plays like shit. shitolkki, shitolkki :D