metal + Rock + Indie = StuxNet (Fisrt Pro Work!!!)

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
metal + Rock + Indie = StuxNet (Fisrt Pro Work!!!)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

one band from united states, nebraska, ask me for work with the band, i say... YES! is strange why all in argentina wants mix, and masterized in USA (Pro or amateur band) and I think that StuxNet is the First band that wants mix and masterized for one argentinian in argentina... but im more inspired in nuclear blast... that i try to build more Nordic sound but in my style.... for now i dont have very proffesional machines but i do my best and sound decent, normally the musician guide me in his personal sound and i try to do the most original possible and captured the escence of the band but in the same time, with my personal mark!!!

Before to this official mix i had 2 demos, and i works in demos for the band happines!!!

They acepted very well this, why is the sound and mix that they search for this song.... I hope that you like it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_7vBeA ... e=youtu.be

AGAG

Re: metal + Rock + Indie = StuxNet (Fisrt Pro Work!!!)

Post by AGAG » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 am

Sounds like a bunch of cats fucking.
---...---

Mr cool Edit

Re: metal + Rock + Indie = StuxNet (Fisrt Pro Work!!!)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 am

Decicelos a ellos si queres, si sos bien poronga, yo solo los mezcle. hahahaha!!!!!
AGAG wrote:Sounds like a bunch of cats fucking.