Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

track 8 - Years go by - Update tips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: track 8 - Years go by - Update tips Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well, ladies and gentlemen, its time of be serious..... if you troll me, i troll you, this is the law...... ONE MAFIA SICILIAN LAW!!!!!!!!..... say Lauri Porra..... Laughing Laughing

ok.... years go by comes as Track 8 in my heaven edition.......

whats new here.......

1) Sound Improvements
2) More metal vocals and less classical style (Special thanks to kotipelto for have so clear voice to my ears)

the bad.......

1) Im not Timo Tolkki or Matias (Finnish lastname). I do that my fingers can, Im sorry.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=rCU9FS9TSCs&feature=youtu.be

PD: No upset mad for this simple photoshop that i will post here..... REALLY i wish that kotipelto and tolkki be friends, both are fantastic, both have huge talent, and both make huge to stratovarius, torgether to all the others musicians that pass for stratovarius........ Is my wish.... respect him, please.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: track 8 - Years go by - Update tips Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Without falsseto versión

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=qr7soMLM0Ig&list=PLQC1S3cu7ONwzgB6U4vc q3b31AqyJ9gpy&index=8

Mr cool Edit wrote:
well, ladies and gentlemen, its time of be serious..... if you troll me, i troll you, this is the law...... ONE MAFIA SICILIAN LAW!!!!!!!!..... say Lauri Porra..... Laughing Laughing

ok.... years go by comes as Track 8 in my heaven edition.......

whats new here.......

1) Sound Improvements
2) More metal vocals and less classical style (Special thanks to kotipelto for have so clear voice to my ears)

the bad.......

1) Im not Timo Tolkki or Matias (Finnish lastname). I do that my fingers can, Im sorry.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=rCU9FS9TSCs&feature=youtu.be

PD: No upset mad for this simple photoshop that i will post here..... REALLY i wish that kotipelto and tolkki be friends, both are fantastic, both have huge talent, and both make huge to stratovarius, torgether to all the others musicians that pass for stratovarius........ Is my wish.... respect him, please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum