Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here you can see that progress and YouTube previews of this Album, The thematic of this one and in diference with the "Heaven Edition" is that is more Infernal cd, Full of speed and Mad Powermetal with EPIC accesories.

About Stratovarius Lirycs; I dont care what stratovarius write in the songs, i select the songs for this álbum and i compose more stuff on it based my feelings when I listen the stratovarius music, into a one objetive, "Hell Theme", this mean that the wonderful powermetal piece "Glory of the world" can be one of the tracks, I dunno yet.

Cover art creations and idea by Flavio Ontivero
Final touches and idea for final product by Warren Curry.

doc_holliday

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

amazing

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cool.

What is up with the wolves now? I thought that was a Sonata Arctica thing.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hooo yes, tony kakko buy all the coppyright of all the wolves...... no start. with you bad wave!!!!

and this is a werewolf, a bit more manly that sonata arctica. hahahaha!!!!!

Southern_Cross wrote:
Cool.

What is up with the wolves now? I thought that was a Sonata Arctica thing.
Laughing Laughing

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey, I was just saying. Wolves have always been a Sonata Arctica thing.

Okay werewolf. Still sorta like Sonata Arctica, if you recall Full Moon.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will do one new stratovarius song that you dont know and all fans to called "Wolf and Raven"

and this is a demoniac werewolf product of my imagination, and i can do him eat heavy girlies from united states if i want...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Southern_Cross wrote:
Hey, I was just saying. Wolves have always been a Sonata Arctica thing.

Okay werewolf. Still sorta like Sonata Arctica, if you recall Full Moon.

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tsk tsk, eating people isn't nice.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nice. Cool

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can it be? Did NeverendingAbyss just say a positive thing about Mr Cool Edit?? 0.0 The world must be ending.

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Nice. Cool

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

A lot poeple insulting me in this fórum only for do that i wish...... why some persons are to bad ones??

I always try to help others but in any way i will support injustificate harasses to my person.....

Im not a sand bag to punch......

Southern_Cross wrote:
Can it be? Did NeverendingAbyss just say a positive thing about Mr Cool Edit?? 0.0 The world must be ending.

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Nice. Cool

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well yea, people were never designed as a sandbag to punch.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
A lot poeple insulting me in this fórum only for do that i wish...... why some persons are to bad ones??

I always try to help others but in any way i will support injustificate harasses to my person.....

Southern_Cross wrote:

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Nice. Cool

Nice. Cool

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

Southern_Cross wrote:

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Nice. Cool

Nice. Cool

I believe its more a phonic spasm than a compliment. He says it in an Australian accent too, which makes it all the more awkward. How I wish we could see a movie together without him bellowing that every 8 seconds...

"Noiss!!!"

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=q68S7c2dn40

PD: Track Inspired in Stratovarius fans, foerg , AAAAAAAAAA, mocobhc , icecab21, rikkertje, adrian9, NeverendingAbyss, Ilsekena, Thanks for you help, your bullying build this idea.

I créate a escene with sound, and add some hell voices, and one crazy guitar and some real life voices.

adrian9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

PD: Track Inspired in Stratovarius fans, foerg , AAAAAAAAAA, mocobhc , icecab21, rikkertje, adrian9, NeverendingAbyss, Ilsekena, Thanks for you help, your bullying build this idea.

I créate a escene with sound, and add some hell voices, and one crazy guitar and some real life voices.

awesome! the list keeps growing and growing! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In the words of NeverendingAbyss, "Noiss!" I like it Smile

Haha, australian accents rock.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

adrian9 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

In the end he's going to have the entire forum blocked and then be pissed that no one reacts to his 'music' anymore. :')

adrian9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Track Nº1 - Welcome to the Hell Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rikkertje wrote:
adrian9 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

In the end he's going to have the entire forum blocked and then be pissed that no one reacts to his 'music' anymore. :')

that seems to be the goal! Laughing Laughing

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Future to the Hell Edition cd in italian Project Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Last minute!!!!!!

"Heaven and hell edition cd will participarte like sound Track in a Video game Project"

The game is Post apocalyptic from ITALIA!

More details soon.....

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That's pretty cool. You mean Italy though.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yes, im half australian, argerntinian and italian now, for that i mix all

Southern_Cross wrote:
That's pretty cool. You mean Italy though.
Laughing

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: >Track Nº 2 - I'm Still Alive - stratosfortress Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Track Nº 2 - I'm Still Alive - stratosfortress

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y_kStumlvQY&feature=youtu.be

PD: i do one hidryd song , furious, epic and in my style. 175 RPM in all the composition, epic choir and insanelly agressive power

rikkertje

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't sing. Can't speak English. Can't produce your voice. What a terrible piece of shit you are.

(Maybe you'll see how it feels to get these kind of reactions. It's what you do to most people here)

Rebel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can't produce his voice? Can he produce ANYTHING on this? Did you record this into your phone speaker?

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think he actually uses a legit microphone, I'm almost sure I saw pictures of it somewhere on this forum...

Funny thing, I use my phone to record my singing Razz How bout that.

Rebel wrote:
Can't produce his voice? Can he produce ANYTHING on this? Did you record this into your phone speaker?

icecab21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i want a music video
give people viral hell

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'd actually like to see a music video or maybe a live video or something. Not for viral hell but just for the sake of seeing someone singing.

icecab21 wrote:
i want a music video
give people viral hell

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Im shocked, Sarah..... my Reverence to you for the way that you manage this insane guys

Southern_Cross wrote:
I'd actually like to see a music video or maybe a live video or something. Not for viral hell but just for the sake of seeing someone singing.

icecab21 wrote:
i want a music video
give people viral hell
[img][/img]

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Haha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Im shocked, Sarah..... my Reverence to you for the way that you manage this insane guys

Southern_Cross wrote:

icecab21 wrote:
i want a music video
give people viral hell
[img][/img]

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Tack Nº 3 Under Flaming Skies Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NO!!!!!! IDEAS CHANGE!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum