Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: TwinLight Symphony - Track 6 - The truly History Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will do "Twinlight Symphony" as Track 6

This part maybe is the most hard of the album, for me, of course...

This is the moment that, The protagonist, "Mr, F. O" was close to die, and his family start the goodbye...

full of Symphony, samples, well more of the same in this album, really....

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Russia more DumbAss that Argentina Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/n3wx2LoOEAs? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/n3wx2LoOEAs? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fuck, Europe that his dumbers too!

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Track 6 Twinlight Simphony! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/5oLfLFTpn5A? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/5oLfLFTpn5A? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Track 7: Angel - Just into the divine Number Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Track 7 Another Timo Tolkki song

Angel song as track 7.

PD:

In the future "Symfonia" band (Timo Tolkki)

[b]Will Born with me as singer and torgheter, Flavio And Timo we will Destroy to Stratowarius 3.0 Stratovarius part only

Jari vs Stratowarius 3.0
Tolkki vs kupiainen
Flavio vs kotipelto
Jens will play with both bands this mean that this will be Jens johansson vs jens johansson

Keyboadist support is Antti and i dont remember the last name

and drums is rolf Pilve vs Tuomo lassila

but all , symfonia and stratovarius will be friends and torgether we will kick the Stratowarius 3.0 ass harder, for Dumb ass.[/b]

TIMO TOLKKI, WE ARE AS PINKY (FLAVIO) AND CEREBRO (TIMO)

WE CAN DESTROY TO STRATOWARIUS 3.0 AND DRINK COKE - COLA WITH THE OTHERS STRATOVARIUS MEMBERS!

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: mr cool edit and Alá Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hahah really this is crazy but the religion arab comunity start to follow me after listen "TWINLIGHT SIMPHONY!"

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: revolution Renaissence lost in the time Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Really the Revolution renaissence Scores ate lost in the time, a lot scores are offline of sdervers

this mean that i need find one alternative into stratovarius avariable for my history

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Angel - Track 7 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I find the score, but I will change this a bit

NO KOTIPELTO, NO KISKE. YES ME, THE MOST HANDSOME SINGER CLASSICAL OF THE PLANET.

This version will be extra angelical version

My Angel.... 1luvu 1luvu 1luvu 1luvu 1luvu 1luvu 1luvu

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:16 am    Post subject: Track 7 - Angel - sorry, i record the voice in 20 minutes Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/RGAlxaj0v8Y? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/RGAlxaj0v8Y? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'm a bit depressive for personal problems, i start to record this vocals today at 21:20 pm and I end 21:40 pm

really are off to practice, I need think what i will do.

tanks to god I have famous productord and musicians in LinkedIn. Im practice editions why i want work in a studio.

Angel - Timo tolkki - Mr cool edit and maybe in track 8 is other tolkki, but i need try with vivaldi now and post it in my linkedin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum