Clean up/moderation of the site.

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Southern_Cross
Re: Clean up/moderation of the site.

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

Of course I mean it! He's all yours
Goal Stockhausen wrote::? Do you really mean that? Reallyreally...?

Dare I believe you? I can try a new promenade on the beach, when he sings for me? Oh may, thank you, Southern, thank you!

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana2: :banana2: :leapfrog: :leapfrog: :ola: :ola: :ola: :jump: :jump: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :drop: :drop: :drop:

Mr cool Edit

Re: Clean up/moderation of the site.

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:26 am

adrian9 wrote:is cleary seen in Infite visions that mikko karmilla is using a old version of protools... :lol:

im pretty sure matias is using protools 11 by now, ill be attending the launching of pro tools 11 next week, a bunch of musicians and studio guys are invited to this and a live demostration of the goodies in this version , i have just read about the live buffering that is amazing, I have yet to see it.

other than that, any music editing program fails to do a good job if the source that is taking the signal is poor or cheap, so i rather have the best seinheiser mic ever than the new pro tools.
its seems only logical to think that but ...

:lol:
ufffffff.... no joke..... and infinite i dunno if is pro tolos why tolkki use cubase i read.....

in the new stratovarius all migrate into pro tools, and the new pro tolos in 90% THE SAME that 10 versión....

If you read a bit of software and his evolutions, one software is rarely that build a extreme jump if no see the patent and take the business other firm....

I see pro tools 11 HD too and i can got a free update... I know it why im M-AUDIO user.

PD! One good sound enginier can to a perfect work in whatever shit that you put in his hands, Pro tools is good, but dont do miracles....

I copy songs in perfect sound with audition and the original was recorded in protools