Exclusive Interview with "Flavio Ontivero"

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
AAAAAAAAAA
Exclusive Interview with "Flavio Ontivero"

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 am

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this very special interview. This time my special guest is the venerable Flavio Ontivero, creator of the prestigious "Tribute to Stratovarius", "Heaven" and "Hell" editions. Please give him a big round of applause!!
AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, you have put in hundreds of hours of work into your cover album, and it has resulted in tens of Youtube views- or at least, clicks. How do you feel about this unexpected success?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: Thank you, friend. The dramatic success of my cover album has made me a much humbler man. Really! You should have seen how I was before.

AAAAAAAAAA: Jaja, I can imagine. Flavio- as a young, hip, artist you are signed to the youth-oriented, tech-savvy record label known as ThePirateBay. And your work is being distributed via BitTorrent clients everywhere. How are you spending your new found wealth?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: Two words. Dual channel memory. I am working on an ambitious new project, to create a 48 hour-long song in just 24 hours. Because this important artistic concept defies the laws of space and time, it will require massive copy-pasting. This of course requires large amounts of buffer space. I will draw you the timing diagrams and circuit schematics necessary to realize my glorious artistic concept after this interview.

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, rumors are flying that you are dating my dear friend Arnold Layne's sister, Goal Stockhausen, who has fled to Argentina on an impulse- perhaps while at the peak of her menstrual cycle. Is there any truth to this wild myth?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: Oh, you mean the fatty? Yes, his sister is here with me. Do you want to know the secret to a woman's heart? Elvis covers. My voice can make a woman do anything. Goal was ready to follow me to the edge of the earth once I promised to stop singing.

AAAAAAAAAA: Dear Flavio- you are not without your detractors. Some have called you a poor musician. And others have accused those people of lying- claiming you are not a musician at all. I personally am of the opinion that you are an Artificial Intelligence experiment, running on a high-speed computing cluster in Palo Alto. So which is it?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: ...

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, you recently collaborated with WarrenCurryMetal. Was there any sensible reason to drag him into this mess?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: !!!

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, you recently claimed to have a "rare voice". Well, at least we both agree your singing is not "well-done", jaja. Can you elaborate?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: What!?!?

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, some have criticized your command of English. Have you ever considered singing in a language you know?

At this point, Flavio walked out of the interview- mumbling what appeared to be the lyrics of "I Walk to My Own Song".
Thank you all and please join me next week in yet another episode. This time, featuring Flavio's brother, Giuseppe Ontivero.
Last edited by AAAAAAAAAA on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr cool Edit

Re: Exclusive Interview with "Flavio Ontivero"

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:46 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this very special episode of "Interview with a Nigga". This time my special guest is the venerable Flavio Ontivero, creator of the prestigious "Tribute to Stratovarius", "Heaven" and "Hell" editions. Please give him a big round of applause!!
AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, you have put in hundreds of hours of work into your cover album, and it has resulted in tens of Youtube views- or at least, clicks. How do you feel about this unexpected success?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: Thank you, friend. The dramatic success of my cover album has made me a much humbler man. Really! You should have seen how I was before.

AAAAAAAAAA: Jaja, I can imagine. Flavio- as a young, hip, artist you are signed to the youth-oriented, tech-savvy record label known as ThePirateBay. And your work is being distributed via BitTorrent clients everywhere. How are you spending your new found wealth?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: Two words. Dual channel memory. I am working on an ambitious new project, to create a 48 hour-long song in just 24 hours. Because this important artistic concept defies the laws of space and time, it will require massive copy-pasting. This of course requires large amounts of buffer space. I will draw you the timing diagrams and circuit schematics necessary to realize my glorious artistic concept after this interview.

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, rumors are flying that you are dating my dear friend Arnold Layne's sister, Goal Stockhausen, who has fled to Argentina on an impulse- perhaps while at the peak of her menstrual cycle. Is there any truth to this wild myth?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: Oh, you mean the fatty? Yes, his sister is here with me. Do you want to know the secret to a woman's heart? Elvis covers. My voice can make a woman do anything. Goal was ready to follow me to the edge of the earth once I promised to stop singing.

AAAAAAAAAA: Dear Flavio- you are not without your detractors. Some have called you a poor musician. And others have accused those people of lying- claiming you are not a musician at all. I personally am of the opinion that you are an Artificial Intelligence experiment, running on a high-speed computing cluster in Palo Alto. So which is it?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: ...

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, you recently collaborated with WarrenCurryMetal. Was there any sensible reason to drag him into this mess?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: !!!

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, you recently claimed to have a "rare voice". Well, at least we both agree your singing is not "well-done", jaja. Can you elaborate?

FLAVIO ONTIVERO: What!?!?

AAAAAAAAAA: Flavio, some have criticized your command of English. Have you ever considered singing in a language you know?

At this point, Flavio walked out of the interview- mumbling what appeared to be the lyrics of "I Walk to My Own Song".
Thank you all and please join me next week in yet another episode of "Interview with a Nigga". This time, featuring Flavio's brother, Giuseppe Ontivero.
LA PUTA MADRE!

delete this, californian, dirty nigga! and how funcking you know that my second name is Giuseppe!!!!

AND IM A FUCKING GENIUS AND ARNOLD'S SISTER LOVE IT!!!

CARAJO!

now i will do something in spanish, why i cant migrate to other contry....

im taking a rest about stratovarrius.......

MY VENDETTA IS VERY STRONG..... Giuro sul pancione Timo Tolkki e Jens johansson folli dita! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

PD!!!! NO READ THIS, I NEVER HAD A INTERVIEW WITH "AAAAAAA" BOY!, I WAS BUSY PLAYING WITH THE ARNOLS STRATOFATTY LAYNE SISTER, FOERG SISTER... AND MAYBE "AAAAAAAAA" SISTER IN A HUGE PRIVATE PARTY FUN, IN MY TRIVAL CITY WHERE ONLY EXIST THE LOINCLOTH AND BONE HAMMERS!!!!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 am

:lol:
AAAAAAAAAA is currently the holder of "post of the year" championship, and I bet he will remain undefeated
A9

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 am

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:22 am

@A10! Arnolds Bakerfriend!
I admire your ability to interpret what dear Flavio says. I have some problem there myself! But we talk the language of love, and the most important is, that he is occupied and doesn't sing...

Tell Arnold, when you see him, that he has to give me up. I am a big girl now and I love Argentina. And Flavio, my cute little wolf... :luv1: :cyclop:

Chang

Post by Chang » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:38 am

hello useless fucks. i come back and make a talk. Spam make china crazy!!!! like a orange chicken with no sesame seed, forum make sense not. who is what? write a fuck else!!!! Greet from the Guangdong.

foerg

Post by foerg » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 am

oh, forgot to send you a question for this great interview!

Q: is my sister more imaginary than your musical abilities?

A: isn´t have me been sister foerg?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Chang wrote:hello useless fucks. i come back and make a talk. Spam make china crazy!!!! like a orange chicken with no sesame seed, forum make sense not. who is what? write a fuck else!!!! Greet from the Guangdong.
:D

Tjing tjong in Guangdong, a message to Chong!

So, you are back with a song, dear Chong? And it didn't work out with some Finnish green card. Haha! We Finns are luckily very restrictive with those and don't scatter them around, as our silly neighbors the Swedes do. They love Muslimterroristacommis and I'm sure they also will love you. And maybe even your stinking pipe.:roll:

BUT, don't you try to contact me or any member of my family again! Remember my stairs, where you lost so many screws...

Chang

Post by Chang » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 am

FUCK MAN TAKE MY SCREWS!!!!!

Chang make a vengant plan to epic comeback!!! You shit!!!!!!!! Kick stair Chang I to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I come back for the revenge. I wait good for this, like fortune cookie after meal you shit!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:30 am

Chang wrote:FUCK MAN TAKE MY SCREWS!!!!!

Chang make a vengant plan to epic comeback!!! You shit!!!!!!!! Kick stair Chang I to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I come back for the revenge. I wait good for this, like fortune cookie after meal you shit!!!! :lol: :lol:
YES CHANG, YES!!!!! BE MY PARTENER AND TORGETHER WILL DESTROYD TO FUCKING NIGHTWISH, TO FUCKING STRATOVARIUS, TO FUCKING PINK FLOYD WE CANT WHY ARE DISOLVED AND THE KEYSBOARDIST DIE, BUT WE CAN FUCK ALL THIS STRATONIGGAS LAUGH EVILY!!