Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Les Miserables- I Dreamed a Dream Cover

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 711
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Les Miserables- I Dreamed a Dream Cover Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I know that this isn't a Stratovarius song or even a metal song for that matter but I feel very accomplished that I finally finished this one, so I felt the urge to share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=YeQibB4qqfI

Please let me know what you think and how I can improve! (Note: I'm aware that one part sounded a little off towards the ending, I currently have a metal appliance in my mouth from my orthodontist and I'm still getting accustomed to singing with it. My apologies)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member


Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 4482

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Louder, dear! Be proud of your voice. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

I like it

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 711
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Haha you know it's funny, when people talk to me they tell me to be quieter and when I sing I'm told to be louder Very Happy

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Louder, dear! Be proud of your voice. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

I like it

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Haha you know it's funny, when people talk to me they tell me to be quieter and when I sing I'm told to be louder Very Happy

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Louder, dear! Be proud of your voice. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

I like it


0.0! NeverendingAbyss LIKES YOUR SONG!!

I recomended this to you, friend.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 711
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well it's not like people don't like yours, it's just that your reaction to constructive criticism isn't appealing to listeners. But like I said, it's not like your singing is bad or anything.

Ummm....what would I need THAT for exactly??

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Haha you know it's funny, when people talk to me they tell me to be quieter and when I sing I'm told to be louder Very Happy

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Louder, dear! Be proud of your voice. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

I like it


0.0! NeverendingAbyss LIKES YOUR SONG!!

I recomended this to you, friend.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i dont care if the people likes or no my covers. I have persons that yes likes and i do this spanish cd why all they clainm for this. all my followers are argentinians, this say my YouTube, and im living in argentina, for that i need try some luck here first and the future is a mistery.

I know a lot persons that tell me that kiske, kotipelto, Fabio lione and very powermetal singers with Sharp voice, say that need a huge injection of testosterone for his voice. and here loves this singers. The world is very huge.... and a lot persons lives into.

you dont understand this, maybe is why you are very Young.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 711
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I understand that idea very well.

What I don't understand is how in one topic you were raging at me and now you're extremely calm...it remains a mystery Razz

Mr cool Edit wrote:
i dont care if the people likes or no my covers. I have persons that yes likes and i do this spanish cd why all they clainm for this. all my followers are argentinians, this say my YouTube, and im living in argentina, for that i need try some luck here first and the future is a mistery.

I know a lot persons that tell me that kiske, kotipelto, Fabio lione and very powermetal singers with Sharp voice, say that need a huge injection of testosterone for his voice. and here loves this singers. The world is very huge.... and a lot persons lives into.

you dont understand this, maybe is why you are very Young.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member


Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 4482

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
I recomended this to you, friend.



Oh, but I hold the key! Cool Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 711
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh boy... (;-.-)

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
I recomended this to you, friend.



Oh, but I hold the key! Cool Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yes, you discover that the naughty pup is a Boy.....

me too, recently..... im shocked.... and i played erotic with he....... can you take a gun and kill me???

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 711
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Actually, I could, seeing as that I own three guns and am a rather good shot. Smile

Mr cool Edit wrote:
yes, you discover that the naughty pup is a Boy.....

me too, recently..... im shocked.... and i played erotic with he....... can you take a gun and kill me???

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group