MR COOLEDIT INTO PROTOOLS HD 10.3! - NEW ERA COME!

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
MR COOLEDIT INTO PROTOOLS HD 10.3! - NEW ERA COME!

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:56 am

hahahahah I do an extreme insanely update in my "studio"

I add a new studio for my productions

1 - guitars in cubase sx 5.1
2 - instruments recorded and mixed in pro tolos HD 10.3 64 Bits and mastering!!!!

3 - ended masterized and editions in the audio editor of Adobe Audition CC 64 bits and mastering part 2

I dont have rack for my guitar, maybe i need chek the Pro tools guitar stuff..... but cubase isnt bad.....

the next production i will mix Pro tools with abobe audition and cubase sx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foerg

Re: MR COOLEDIT INTO PROTOOLS HD 10.3! - NEW ERA COME!

Post by foerg » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 am

fine, but now enough with all the covers, i want to see your songwriting abilities! now! :twisted:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 pm

foerg wrote:fine, but now enough with all the covers, i want to see your songwriting abilities! now! :twisted:
ufffffffff....... you, german terrorist... i cant be perfect!!!!!

my songs are full killer marketing why im very anti-politics, i critic the human actions harder!!!, i m anti wars, you can imaging that im like pink floyd with classical choirs mixed with timo tolkki metal style!!!!

anyway, one of my song is insanely overproduced and can be a bit impossible to play with a standart band. and i dont will kill my brain composing for nothing if im alone!!!!!

i dont want be solist, is bored and repetitive!, the idea is got a good band and create nice music and share a lit feelings, not only my sarcastic vision of the human race!!! for that i dont want do nothing why im not santa klauss that gift songs that all can copy or take it why dont have copyright protection......

the next time that you come with you german mood, i will call to my *mr poop perfection* neon vomit from uk, and he will show. you that his old and parasite queen elizabeth let to germany exist and remember you that one german never will be like one british......

capisce!!!!!!!!!! :x

foerg

Post by foerg » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 pm

capisce? not all your sentences...

you kill your brain with composing?!? then you should have many songs already? share it to the world!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 am

foerg wrote:capisce? not all your sentences...

you kill your brain with composing?!? then you should have many songs already? share it to the world!
no no..... is very crazy and nothing happy songs.....

more if you all hate to tolkki and his crazy lyrics!!!