Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/DDg0Egquk54? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/DDg0Egquk54? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

well, this days was crazy days. You only need take a look in this forum and you will see

This is the motives in way I do this crazy stuff, inspired in the Stratovarius World...

1) Southern_Cross comparing flavio ontivero vs Timo kotipelto and protecting stratofans

2) Adrian9 comparing Stratovarius and Finnvox studios with Flavio Ontivero

3) Flavio Ontivero shouting no senses protectting his willpower

4) Timo Tolkki kicks and bann to Flavio ontivero from avalon forum

5) Jens johansson taking sun and he dont have any idea which will be the next strato album and fans all anxious

6) Flavio Ontivero thinking in run out faster from argentina and save his life

7)Adrian9 protecting his bipolar acting stratovarius/tolkki Forum

8)Flavio Ontivero was discovering infraganti for tolkki "Gosht" making jokes in his name try to suvervive to the a legion of angry stratofans

9)Stratofans Punching to jens johansson

10) New member "James" start a 3 world war and all run crazy

11) James vs Doro

12) James vs Miditek

12) James show off the Miditek hide personality

13) Flavio ontivero posting stupid stuff why he think that he can cold the fighting situation

14) browneyedgirl show her dangerous teeth attacking to james and his privates

15) Ilsekena flying with fly kicks againt james

16) More stupid stuff from Flavio ontivero

17) James will listen the Mr cool edit music

18)Krigo happy why was accepted in avalon forum

19)Flavio ontivero Faking Photos for gay pressure

20) WarrenCurrymetal Drinking beers and whatching all as a movie from his home

Sigh......

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!![/list]

Krigo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Woo! I got a mention!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;D

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Krigo wrote:
Woo! I got a mention!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;D

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF COURSE!!!!!!

you was mentiones from one no fanmous guy, maybe stratovarius can push me a bit on this......

ufff this is more hard that try that GERMANS BE A NICE GUY WITH THE POOR OF MR WOLF EDIT!

FOERG!!!!! SHOW YOUR BLONDE NOSSE!!!!!

foerg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

no Laughing

ok, but just because it's christmas (war is over Laughing )

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
no Laughing

ok, but just because it's christmas (war is over Laughing )

I see a lot fans that arent so fans hidding his face with fake names.

The RR producer, tolkki, jens johansson bla bla bla.....

who are you now....... JORG MICHAEL?? Alex Landenburg.!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!! now i'm afraid to 'poop people with my jokes thinking that i can be eliminated in a minute!!!

foerg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you are really a smart kid... first one who see the similarities... foerg/joerg and augsburg/landenburg Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
you are really a smart kid... first one who see the similarities... foerg/joerg and augsburg/landenburg Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mad Mad Mad i can forgot the christmas, nigga blonde guy.......

but im sure of one this, if you called me "Kid" this mean that you are more old that me.....

Nothing more young can call "kid" one guy with 33 yo

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

foerg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

right, kid! Cool

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
right, kid! Cool

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

IN THE FUIRER NAME!!!!! dick tater

AGAINT THE WALL, GERMAN ADICT TO THE BEER!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/UdiJQrbup0Q? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/UdiJQrbup0Q? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
right, kid! Cool

NONONONONONONO!!!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL KICK YOUR BRAIN HARDER IN COLERA!!!!

listen how i kill to mozart!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/clY2Tarwtpc? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/clY2Tarwtpc? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
right, kid! Cool

nonononononononoNONONONONONONON!!!!!! BEETHOVEN IS GERMAN!!! OR BORN CLOSE TO GERMANY AUSTRIA!!!!

LISTEN TO BEETHOVEEN DIE AGAIN!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HOOOO GOSH, POOOR BEETHOVEEN!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

foerg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

poor education, kid... beethoven was not born in austria...
back to school, kid, better luck this time! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mr cool Edit wrote:
foerg wrote:
right, kid! Cool

nonononononononoNONONONONONONON!!!!!! BEETHOVEN IS GERMAN!!! OR BORN CLOSE TO GERMANY AUSTRIA!!!!

LISTEN TO BEETHOVEEN DIE AGAIN!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

foerg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

no, really???

so you mean browneyedgirl has no blue eyes?
AAAAAAAAAA´s S&P rating is not more than AA+ ?
james is not a butler?!?

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
poor education, kid... beethoven was not born in austria...
back to school, kid, better luck this time! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mr cool Edit wrote:
foerg wrote:
right, kid! Cool

hoooo gosh, the german guy is very powerful!!!! tolkki, come to helpme!!!!! we are as batman and robbin!!!! Shocked

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

no, really???

so you mean browneyedgirl has no blue eyes?
AAAAAAAAAA´s S&P rating is not more than AA+ ?
james is not a butler?!?

Tolkki is as GOSHTRIDER, PUT ON FIRE HIS HEAD AND ALL DIE....

try to learn SPANISH now......

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Ludwig_van_Beethoven

bhuhahahahah Very Happy

and is important that tolkki got a solutuon with doro and fans no put his hands in the private tplkki's life

but fight in a public forum a personal problem is the same as put the head into a blender.

tolkki have uncontrol emotions of years i see

BE GENTLE, IM GERMAN

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Uff that was a long list after that video...but I got mentioned! Oh and for the record I wasn't trying to make you look bad by Kotipelto's standards, I was more of trying to compare your work to someone on a professional level so you can improve. But take it as you will. And I'm not trying to play protector to Stratovarius fans, just trying to play neutral amongst Stratovarius fans and you. Also, it's mildly entertaining.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Uff that was a long list after that video...but I got mentioned! Oh and for the record I wasn't trying to make you look bad by Kotipelto's standards, I was more of trying to compare your work to someone on a professional level so you can improve. But take it as you will. And I'm not trying to play protector to Stratovarius fans, just trying to play neutral amongst Stratovarius fans and you. Also, it's mildly entertaining.

im fucked with all china NOW!!!

you dont listen to my ADOPTIVE PAPA TIMO TOLKKI?Confused?

he toldme:

You, Nigga Motha faka, learn to do two notes first and kick the johansson ass and you wil be my adoptive son, or DIE.

AND! i love to my adoptive

PAPA

AND YOU!!! COME TO PROTECT TO THOSE BLONDE WITHOUT COLOR ON THE FACE OF KOTIPELTO!!!!!

HAAAAA NOOOOOO!!! TAKE THIS, BABY CHINESSE-.......

VIVA JAPAN AND DOWN CHINA, CARAJO!

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not all China, just me Smile sadly, China doesn't know of your great musical feats.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Not all China, just me Smile sadly, China doesn't know of your great musical feats.

is a sarcasm or i need one atomic bomb? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.

better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Again that's pretty true. They have good schools here but they have WAAAAAAY too much pressure on students. Always "you have to get straight A or dishonor to your *insert something valuable to the family*" all the time. There's a lot of student suicides here due to pressure. Makes me actually like the US a little more, less pressure Smile

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Again that's pretty true. They have good schools here but they have WAAAAAAY too much pressure on students. Always "you have to get straight A or dishonor to your *insert something valuable to the family*" all the time. There's a lot of student suicides here due to pressure. Makes me actually like the US a little more, less pressure Smile

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

I dunno which is better, china or FOERG AND HIS CAMPING AGAINST MR COOLS EDITS.... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Southern_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That's a tough one...if it were me, I'd pick China. I speak the language and I fit in here. All short people Razz

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

I dunno which is better, china or FOERG AND HIS CAMPING AGAINST MR COOLS EDITS.... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

foerg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

oh i love camping... Laughing Laughing Laughing

but no no no, mr. vulva ontario, you can´t forget me...? Twisted Evil
it was so fine, just to ignore you...

Southern_Cross wrote:
That's a tough one...if it were me, I'd pick China. I speak the language and I fit in here. All short people Razz

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
oh i love camping... Laughing Laughing Laughing

but no no no, mr. vulva ontario, you can´t forget me...? Twisted Evil
it was so fine, just to ignore you...

UUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say you this, baby german, Mr Vulva ontario is a sicilian trained for the finnish master of explode fans Sr Timo tapio Tolkki, now my adoptive PAPA

you know that Im not fabulous for this??

Present me to the baby drummer ffrom germany, Jorg Michael and you will see how The german Pom, pum pan Crach, Back to the door of your home in Germany into a wood Box. Laughing

but in the moment that i said in the first challenge that we do when i said "I like it more Jorg that Rolf for now" and you jump as a girl german without shave, this mean that you arent Jorg.

or maybe yes, when i say that jorg yes, he hits the drums very powerful but his drums are oversized for sound work, and you jump on me more crazy that a girl with 380 volt in the cunt....

I dont have who fucking are you.....

no worries, ignoreme, that in the future you will jump as a caniche toy looking for a deal. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and I will looks into your eyes, and I will say you "NO"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

foerg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We are the Foerg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

foerg wrote:
We are the Foerg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

UUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who more want explode my balls......

His guy???

this other guy?

or this other guy??

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Now a little present hahahahahaha Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

foerg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

nice tiles you got there...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum