Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

W. Curry - Reemeder (Hard master job) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: W. Curry - Reemeder (Hard master job) HAPPY NEW YEAR! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well, now that i got more experience, i do a hard job in mastering and mixing here, in Pro tools HD.

The sound that the mr curry was full of noise, in mp3 and 4400 - 16 bits recorded with a cheak microphone, but this is a real instrument, warren have a complete band in his home.....

i do hard job in all, only mastering and mixing, why all the sound effects are originals of warren curry and his Cubase

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/FjEPst0n2Ng? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/FjEPst0n2Ng? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WE STart BAD BUT WE END GOOD!

Happy new years to all and that the evolution and peace touch your door, for a better life, for a better humanity FOR A BETTER WORLD!!!!!

MY BEST WHISHES FOR YOU, MY FRIEND.

mr cool edit - flavio ontivero

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum