W. Curry - Reemeder (Hard master job) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
W. Curry - Reemeder (Hard master job) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:31 pm

well, now that i got more experience, i do a hard job in mastering and mixing here, in Pro tools HD.

The sound that the mr curry was full of noise, in mp3 and 4400 - 16 bits recorded with a cheak microphone, but this is a real instrument, warren have a complete band in his home.....

i do hard job in all, only mastering and mixing, why all the sound effects are originals of warren curry and his Cubase

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/FjEPst0n2Ng?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/FjEPst0n2Ng?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WE STart BAD BUT WE END GOOD!

Happy new years to all and that the evolution and peace touch your door, for a better life, for a better humanity FOR A BETTER WORLD!!!!!

MY BEST WHISHES FOR YOU, MY FRIEND.

mr cool edit - flavio ontivero