waiting for an soprano... rough vocals showing my talent

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
waiting for an soprano... rough vocals showing my talent

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:36 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/d8V8ehggEIQ?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/d8V8ehggEIQ?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Im waiting this collaboration with a mayor soprano from united states.....

I love sopranos and the vicking girls hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southern_Cross

Re: waiting for an soprano... rough vocals showing my talent

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:48 pm

I'm surprised how good this came out! I thought that it'd be more rough without all the fancy effect work but actually I think this sounds better. The lack of computer effects helps me focus on just your voice and really brings out the potential you have. I really love this!

Good luck finding a soprano to work with from the US though, majority of the females that I've met in this stupid country are all over those boy bands and Justin Beiber and K-Pop and that crap. In short, when they sing, it's never for quality music. Just a fair warning.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:I'm surprised how good this came out! I thought that it'd be more rough without all the fancy effect work but actually I think this sounds better. The lack of computer effects helps me focus on just your voice and really brings out the potential you have. I really love this!

Good luck finding a soprano to work with from the US though, majority of the females that I've met in this stupid country are all over those boy bands and Justin Beiber and K-Pop and that crap. In short, when they sing, it's never for quality music. Just a fair warning.
I do this why one soprano wanted do a collaborate stuff with me, she is from united states, i dont understand how a mayor soprano can put an eye on me really, but i record in direct to show her that she are singing with one persons with talent, or tthis is that i think....

im waiting what she will say me now.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Well you never know what major singers look at. They could be looking at you and you don't know it. You can't exactly track who watches your stuff. (At least I can't. I'm not good with figuring those things out).

When you do collaborate with someone, post it. I'd like to hear it. And try to minimize effects, believe it or not, it makes it sound worlds better.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:Well you never know what major singers look at. They could be looking at you and you don't know it. You can't exactly track who watches your stuff. (At least I can't. I'm not good with figuring those things out).

When you do collaborate with someone, post it. I'd like to hear it. And try to minimize effects, believe it or not, it makes it sound worlds better.
yes, i see your point, for that in my voice, the old stratovarius production, sound bad on me, I mead, my voice is so fucked about his color that a lot effects turn me out.

I have a multitone voice, with a diferent colors, for that is so hard to listen me sometimes, but is nice for multiples styles of music.

take me a lot time do someting aceptable and my voice lost easy the control...

i need a lot concience when i sing why i can sing high notes that isnt.

this happened the first excersises in metal vocals when i sing "Father time" kotipelto sing D5 or close and i do G5, one disaster really :cry: :cry: :cry:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Well if you're not meant to sing one song, it's okay. If you mess up on one song, it's okay. There's millions, hell probably billions more songs in the world. And you can always make your own. I think it's you just you try too hard to make other peoples' music.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Well you never know what major singers look at. They could be looking at you and you don't know it. You can't exactly track who watches your stuff. (At least I can't. I'm not good with figuring those things out).

yes, i see your point, for that in my voice, the old stratovarius production, sound bad on me, I mead, my voice is so fucked about his color that a lot effects turn me out.

I have a multitone voice, with a diferent colors, for that is so hard to listen me sometimes, but is nice for multiples styles of music.

this happened the first excersises in metal vocals when i sing "Father time" kotipelto sing D5 or close and i do G5, one disaster really :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:Well if you're not meant to sing one song, it's okay. If you mess up on one song, it's okay. There's millions, hell probably billions more songs in the world. And you can always make your own. I think it's you just you try too hard to make other peoples' music.
Mr cool Edit wrote:

well kotipelto sing music of others, the matias music, the timo tolkki music, the jens johsnsson music, the lauri porra ,music, the disney music....

the lady gaga music...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Haha well there's truth in that too. :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:Haha well there's truth in that too. :)
lol!!! I pass the test!!!! the soprano will record the Monserrat caballe part!!!!!!

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Yaaaay! :D :D