Extrema99 & MrCoolEdit powermetal Project

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
NeonVomit
Re: Extrema99 & MrCoolEdit powermetal Project

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 pm

I never judge YOU, I just talk about what you post here; you ask for opinions and we give them, and you seem to be quite poor at dealing with people's comments.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 pm

NeonVomit wrote:I never judge YOU, I just talk about what you post here; you ask for opinions and we give them, and you seem to be quite poor at dealing with people's comments.
maybe why you all only knows say "YOU SHIT" and I come from other community no so, gross....

but listen this, whatever person can have opinions, but with sense isn't for all....

I show you one example of what I mean, judging your life.....

CAPISCE.......

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:03 am

Whimp, Whimp, Whimp. If you get offended in this Forum blame your parents because they have raised a pathetic WHIMPER.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 am

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote:Whimp, Whimp, Whimp. If you get offended in this Forum blame your parents because they have raised a pathetic WHIMPER.
hahahah may parent are more rude and harder that you think, they are the classic rude and no so gentle Italians for a lot generations......

I'm come here from the classical community, for comportments like this, the classical people looks at you all like crazy people without educations, but I have one universalist mind, for that I will adapt me to all the music community. including the Latin American music. Why I think that discriminate in the music is as discriminate to people for have dark skin, when all knows that exist a lot "blonde white people" more bad persons that the black ones, I looks the "essence" of one person and no his skin color....

I see that you all need learn this lesson..... but not all....

you all recently now are knowing a bit how im in my real personality, 2012 - 2014, 2 years.

and yes, im not a metal head, I care of me as a lyrical tenor that can sing a bit metal, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't take drugs.... and I don't do nothing that put in risk my Health.

but is only my life, you can do all that you wish.....

Maybe to you all bother that I don't do the same stuff that one metal head love to do, apart to the music. :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote:Whimp, Whimp, Whimp. If you get offended in this Forum blame your parents because they have raised a pathetic WHIMPER.
anyway, is funny tank with metal heads, why do you think that im here, after all the insults that we share???

WHY I ENJOY YOUR MADNESS!!!!!!

foerg!!!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!!! aaa.... no no.... he is my German buddy friend now....

who can be....... NEONVOMIT!!!!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!,......

no...no...... he is the famous band lawyer..... I suspect that stratovarius lawyer...... but maybe im wrong......

he can fuck me off quickly.......

LAURI PORRA, SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!

no... better no..... he speak after 5 years in the forum and no hits me never........

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!!!!!!! SHOW YOU AMERICAN NOSE, BOY!!!!!!!!

no..... he are playing with the new PS4.....

JENS!!!! MY SISTER PRESS THE KEYS MORE HARDER THAT YOU!!!!! SHOW YOU SWEEDEN NOSE!!!!.....

NO... NO.... HE is ones of the bosses here.... I can die with his dx7 into my ass.......

im lost...... Tolkki go out that for my honest help to he..... maybe I need, I need put my fake bastard manipulation for thief him money to other.......

I will take to my new abandoned PAPA to......

ANDREA BOCELLI......

hoooo gosh....... he is perfect to attack his bank account!!!!! HE IS BLIND AND HE CANT SEE ME!!!!!

but I can poop on him why I have his voice style...... I can lie him and stole him all.....