Tribute To Therion (Extra Epic Production)

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Flavio Ontivero
Tribute To Therion (Extra Epic Production)

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:24 pm

I have a serious problem with the progress of Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire, I lost all the Material por external problems.

Its time to the most intense projet, Tribute to therion

for that in this secction you will listen the progress album, now that all are ok

Resume of the album:

1. extra sensitive

2. Epic atmospheres

3. Esoteric theme

3. Intense feeling

I hope that you like it.
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Flavio Ontivero

Track Nº1 - O fortuna (Dedicated to Stratowarius 3.0)

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 am

Track nº1 - O fortuna

Resume: the progress of song works, really i though that was a impossible mission but i do it.

I need the last touches, some FX effect and i try to build a bit better the sound.

is a masterpiece of the new classical music.....

one of my future projects is sing "The requiem" W. A . Mozart

maybe some impressive stuff as "Lacrimosa" can go into this stuff,

The next track?

Therion: Draconian Trilogy (Super produced, just as i like it do it as personal stuff)

1- overture
2- morning star
3- Black diamond (Black diamond make me cry the first time that i listen it, why just i got the Album Vovin in one very hard moment in my life)

Flavio Ontivero

new force and good energy

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

haaa......

always is wonderful the peace between persons.....

first A10

after Stratowarius 3.0

this albun will got good energy and can be help to face all my proyects.

The good feelings always guide to the persons to very good destiny

Flavio Ontivero

Re: Tribute To Therion (Extra Epic Production)

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Dedicated to Stratowarius 3.0 and A10

Track 1 - O Fortuna

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/0-23kqOUIN0?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/0-23kqOUIN0?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Flavio Ontivero

end the Composition progress Track 2

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:10 pm

end the Composition progress Track 2

The Track 2 will be "Wine of Aqua! Why I dont find the complete score of Draconian Trilogy

This version is Over produced One

Soon I will show the demo version

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon May 12, 2014 6:05 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BAjh9d4ts98?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BAjh9d4ts98?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I back to my old love for Adobe audition, My hardware isnt very professional, I do it in a home Studio of Low category, I think that is more poor that a home studio

Flavio Ontivero

Adobe systems support Flavio's job

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 pm

yes ladies and gentlemen!! adobe systems, build my day!!

The huge American company tag as favorite my "O Fortuna" produced with Adobe Audition CC 64 bits.

Thanks Americans Friends! Sometimes I will use the Adobe Audition in my Ultra professional Personal Discography in New York in the future! (Dream)

Flavio Ontivero

TOP 3 COUNTRY FANS IN REVERBNATION

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed May 14, 2014 10:11 pm

TOP 3 COUNTRY FANS IN REVERBNATION

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 16, 2014 7:18 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/I1-sfD7lnZI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/I1-sfD7lnZI?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Demo test, no main choir, and trying to fix issues :roll:

Flavio Ontivero

track 2 - Wine of Aluqha

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu May 22, 2014 12:55 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/B2B-_wVK52E?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/B2B-_wVK52E?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

is one huge adaptation :roll:

PD update:

The original is 70% Powermetal 30% classical for the choir

The idea is do it with "Requiem" feelings in this cd.

For that i down a bit the Tempo, no so much, The Original have 5:06 minutes and this version have 5:16 minutes, my version have 10 seconds more

The idea is do 33,33333333333333% Metal, 33,3... % Symphonic and 33.3...% Opera

if i do it in a real original tempo, will be a ball of sound why have multiple choirs.

Flavio Ontivero

to mega therion

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 23, 2014 6:22 am

To me ga Therion as Track 2:

Version bit nmore crazy that the original, how im passing a bad moment of my life.

I will pit in music a bit my "Nerves" doing bLack gothic metal.

This mean that in one part of the song will "A demoniac Flavio"

of course as always in my PERSONAL STUFF, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERA AND SYMPHONY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WITh THEN GUITAR SOUND OF JANI AND HIS HARD LAST NAME

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm

this one but overproduced.....!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/wvIW2dVv8GU?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/wvIW2dVv8GU?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I die of love!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

More choirs, more punch, more OPERA!!!!!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed May 28, 2014 8:34 pm

The true About cancer, I put it here why i dont have idea were put this :oops:

LATEST CANCER INFORMATION
from Johns Hopkins

AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY …

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.

3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not feeding it with foods it needs to multiple.

widget

What cancer cells feed on:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note:Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells will starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes t o nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.

To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water–best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.

Anger, unforgiving and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu May 29, 2014 5:29 am

huuuuuuuuuu. tl;dr

Flavio Ontivero

bassist

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am

PD; I hate to Therion and his diabolic insane lyrics..... i need practice now why im not hitting the lirycs...... :x

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 4:47 am

My new Idol Fabio Lione!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/DJ6L6shOFKw?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/DJ6L6shOFKw?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 7:50 am

fuck..... i need a lot to learn and fabio lione too!!!!

you can see that Fabio lione poop his undies singing classical, me too, and andrea bocelli sing it as if nothing happened!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kCrWxKoOhH8?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kCrWxKoOhH8?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

fabio Lione sing Phantom of the Opera, do it in baritone/tenor no full range!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/mMDJo_wXtXE?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/mMDJo_wXtXE?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

FUCK, THIS GUY IS GOOD, ME AND LIONE NEED NEED BORN AGAIN!!! MORE ME THAT IMM NOT FAMOUS!!!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat May 31, 2014 9:11 pm

its sad that Therion have other creences that is to much to my person.

if i sing "Key to the Universe" I cant after sing in favor to the Black magic....

Im not hypocrite, and this isnt the image that I want show to the persons that want meet me.

I'm sorry, My ignorance make me in this huge fail.
:cry:

Is horrible be an ignorant, Im a fake metal guy ignorant and this make me fall for ignorant......

Im sorry, I will back to other stuff

Metal Panda

Post by Metal Panda » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Death metal music.....

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hAj3uat2u0I?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hAj3uat2u0I?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>