Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven Edition Status Info

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Which album you want for the next?

Hell Edition (Insane Strato songs)
83%
Earth Edition (Mid Range songs, more close to New Stratovarius)
17%

Total votes: 6

Mr cool Edit
Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven Edition Status Info

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

In this post you can know the evolution of the tribute álbum to Stratovarius "Heaven Edition", Tracks and Previews in YouTube. Very soon you can Got the Link of Free Download from Dropbox account.

NeverendingAbyss

Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven Edition Status Info

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 pm

How about No One Gives a Damn Edition?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:42 pm

i thought that (serious line) means something......

*sigh*.... why i dont do one 4 cd "tribute to Stratovarius Naughty Toad Edition" and in the cover art is You and me in a EroTic escene in Jens Johansson bed but Jens Johansson under the bed breathing softly?

huh...... LAURI!!!! COME AND PUT LIMITS TO THE NAUGHTY TOAD!!! :x :x :x :x
NeverendingAbyss wrote:How about No One Gives a Damn Edition?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:why i dont do one 4 cd "tribute to Stratovarius Naughty Toad Edition" and in the cover art is You and me in a EroTic escene in Jens Johansson bed but Jens Johansson under the bed breathing softly?
He's fitting in! :lol:

Welcome to Stratoforum! As a valued member, please enjoy the nomnoms and the dramatic amount of shitposts imaginable. We hope your browsing experience is unique and satisfying. If you need help desk support, please email us at jens@panix.com or visit us on the web thenaughtytoad.com/support/

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 pm

In Hell, Heaven and Earth edition cd will be a lot New covers of Stratovarius that NOTHING, NOTHING IN THE WORLD COVERED!!!!!!!

A lot surprizes...... now, you are so bad, naughty toad.... kiss me and come with me to sing "A drop in the Ocean" in the cosmic land with Timo tolkki and his Medicine Packs.

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:why i dont do one 4 cd "tribute to Stratovarius Naughty Toad Edition" and in the cover art is You and me in a EroTic escene in Jens Johansson bed but Jens Johansson under the bed breathing softly?
He's fitting in! :lol:

Welcome to Stratoforum! As a valued member, please enjoy the nomnoms and the dramatic amount of shitposts imaginable. We hope your browsing experience is unique and satisfying. If you need help desk support, please email us at jens@panix.com or visit us on the web thenaughtytoad.com/support/

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:31 pm

It's like you said Mr cool Edit. Internet is never serious. What more could you have expected to receive from the toad?

Anyways, yay, you're almost done with Heaven edition. You're much faster than I am. I know you're more or less kind of pissed at me but I'm going to give me you a quick opinion anyways: Before the Winter definitely. It's a pretty song and it'd fit well with the rest. Keep the Flame is a pretty decent choice and I think it'd fit just as well as Before the Winter. To me. What Can I Say feels a little out of place but that could be just me. I just don't think the lyrics fit quite the same as the rest of the songs but like I said, could be just me. And keep Mother Gaia, it brings it all together. At least I think it does. As for the track list you have set for now, it looks great. Drop in the Ocean is a great idea.

And one other thing: I'd go for Hell Edition next. Sounds more exciting. But that's up to you in the end. Just putting my opinion out there.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Not to be mean to Mr cool Edit but DAMN that name is catchy.
NeverendingAbyss wrote:How about No One Gives a Damn Edition?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:00 pm

No Sarah, no feels bad, but you need remember that i was attacked insanelly here for fans..... in the troubles you fall but inst my intention really, Im sorry, Sarah.... For now... Hell Edition are winning......

Southern_Cross wrote:It's like you said Mr cool Edit. Internet is never serious. What more could you have expected to receive from the toad?

Anyways, yay, you're almost done with Heaven edition. You're much faster than I am. I know you're more or less kind of pissed at me but I'm going to give me you a quick opinion anyways: Before the Winter definitely. It's a pretty song and it'd fit well with the rest. Keep the Flame is a pretty decent choice and I think it'd fit just as well as Before the Winter. To me. What Can I Say feels a little out of place but that could be just me. I just don't think the lyrics fit quite the same as the rest of the songs but like I said, could be just me. And keep Mother Gaia, it brings it all together. At least I think it does. As for the track list you have set for now, it looks great. Drop in the Ocean is a great idea.

And one other thing: I'd go for Hell Edition next. Sounds more exciting. But that's up to you in the end. Just putting my opinion out there.

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 4 - 4000 Rainy Nights

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Track Nº 4 - 4000 Rainy Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6DXFvj ... 31AqyJ9gpy

PD: Is an intent to copy the Original Music, I cant add my Style here.

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 5 - Tears of Ice

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Track Nº 5 - Tears of Ice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4GduP4q ... 31AqyJ9gpy

PD: Is a variation into my Style

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 6 - Solitude

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Track Nº 6 - Solitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0CCzZft ... 31AqyJ9gpy

PD: Is a variation into my Style

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 7 - When Mountain Fall

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Track Nº 7 - When Mountain Fall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOnAzJJp ... 31AqyJ9gpy

PD: Is a collaboration between Mark Paul Baklin (Music) and Me in Vocals

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 8 - Years Go By

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Track Nº 8 - Years Go By

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7soMLM ... 31AqyJ9gpy

PD: Is an Intent to copy the Original Music, without falssetto for vocals Limitations and More Speed (112 RPM)

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 9 - Celestial Dream

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Track Nº 9 - Celestial Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wybi6O6E ... 31AqyJ9gpy

PD: Is a collaborate song with Mark Paul Baklin in music (In his style) and me in vocals (In my style)

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Well I do understand that people here weren't nice to you but I didn't get why you weren't nice to me. And besides, you can't always be right you know. Yes, they were very mean to you but sometimes, they have a point. Sometimes, not always.
Mr cool Edit wrote:No Sarah, no feels bad, but you need remember that i was attacked insanelly here for fans..... in the troubles you fall but inst my intention really, Im sorry, Sarah.... For now... Hell Edition are winning......

Southern_Cross wrote:It's like you said Mr cool Edit. Internet is never serious. What more could you have expected to receive from the toad?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Yes , I understand, Sarah, but you forgot that jump crazy about Kotipelto Vocals....

Its silly comprad two diferent persons.... kotipelto is Unique and Im Unique, you are Unique and the naughty toad is Unique..... All us do that we can in this life.... sometimes good or bad..... but for this we born in the earth, Sarah... to learn......

I give a bad example comparing Matias with tolkki, Im sorry..... I can like more one that other.... but Both are special too.....
Southern_Cross wrote:Well I do understand that people here weren't nice to you but I didn't get why you weren't nice to me. And besides, you can't always be right you know. Yes, they were very mean to you but sometimes, they have a point. Sometimes, not always.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Not to sound harsh but NOW you're thinking straight! Whenever you get mad you just babble and WHAM. Now you're thinking it through. Good job :)

And good point. Everyone is unique. Some more than others...some worse than others but everyone is unique and to me, everyone has some good inside them, something worth seeing. It just takes time to find it.

Yea that was a bad example. Every artist is different. Personally I favor Tolkki more playing wise but Matias for personality.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Yes , I understand, Sarah, but you forgot that jump crazy about Kotipelto Vocals....

Its silly comprad two diferent persons.... kotipelto is Unique and Im Unique, you are Unique and the naughty toad is Unique..... All us do that we can in this life.... sometimes good or bad..... but for this we born in the earth, Sarah... to learn......

I give a bad example comparing Matias with tolkki, Im sorry..... I can like more one that other.... but Both are special too.....
Southern_Cross wrote:Well I do understand that people here weren't nice to you but I didn't get why you weren't nice to me. And besides, you can't always be right you know. Yes, they were very mean to you but sometimes, they have a point. Sometimes, not always.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:19 am

LOL.... the true... i dont thought in the lyrics, im more in what i feel about the music composition.....

in what i want créate in the other when listen this álbum tribute...... if you see at the moments, the Album have very negative songs like "solitude", "Tears of Ice", and a bit "When mountain fall" speaking of a lost love.....

and very positive songs like, "drop in the ocean" and i forgot now what the fuck i sing now......... but this is the idea.....

Put my feelings in the music and forgot the lyrics..... for that one song like "Learning to Fly" that i dont remember the lyrics but i bet that is positive but have a crazy music, can come in "Hell Edition"

[/img]

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:05 am

Well yea naturally. The whole purpose of lyrics is so you can pour emotion into them. They're not meant to be lifeless.

Learning to Fly is a great song I'm not sure if it's Hell Edition though to my mind...
Mr cool Edit wrote:LOL.... the true... i dont thought in the lyrics, im more in what i feel about the music composition.....

in what i want créate in the other when listen this álbum tribute...... if you see at the moments, the Album have very negative songs like "solitude", "Tears of Ice", and a bit "When mountain fall" speaking of a lost love.....

and very positive songs like, "drop in the ocean" and i forgot now what the fuck i sing now......... but this is the idea.....

Put my feelings in the music and forgot the lyrics..... for that one song like "Learning to Fly" that i dont remember the lyrics but i bet that is positive but have a crazy music, can come in "Hell Edition"

[/img]

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:57 am

This is why you think a lot in the lirycs.....

The idea isnt looks the lirics, the idea is the music.... why you listen music, not always you put atention on lyrics but the music go directly to you brain.... for that i select the songs for music and no for lyrics.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:15 am

Exactly. Lyrics are like the cherry on top really, it's the music that really creates something special.

Speaking of creating, I got off my lazy ass and FINALLY went and did a Nightwish cover and now I'm tired as heck...
Mr cool Edit wrote:This is why you think a lot in the lirycs.....

The idea isnt looks the lirics, the idea is the music.... why you listen music, not always you put atention on lyrics but the music go directly to you brain.... for that i select the songs for music and no for lyrics.

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº 10 - A drop In the Ocean

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Track Nº 10 - A drop In the Ocean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soF1CP-X ... e=youtu.be

PD: Is a Rare mix between the Original and one personal versión..... I add Angelical Chorus in some parts and "Querubins simulation", based in a sweet Child voice in the end of the song.... The music is a bit diferent too. In Vocal line "I simulate that the lead Singer come to Spirit and go into the universe in the end, and in the fisrt phrase "A drop in the Ocean", i simulate to the lead Singer are alone in the world too.

Southern_Cross

Re: Track Nº 10 - A drop In the Ocean

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 am

Interesting. Will look into that tomorrow, I'll be seeing Red 2 after dinner tonight and won't have time to do any other computer stuff after that.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Track Nº 10 - A drop In the Ocean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soF1CP-X ... e=youtu.be

PD: Is a Rare mix between the Original and one personal versión..... I add Angelical Chorus in some parts and "Querubins simulation", based in a sweet Child voice in the end of the song.... The music is a bit diferent too. In Vocal line "I simulate that the lead Singer come to Spirit and go into the universe in the end, and in the fisrt phrase "A drop in the Ocean", i simulate to the lead Singer are alone in the world too.

Mr cool Edit

Track Nº2 - Before the Winter

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:08 am

Track Nº 2 - Before the Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEGY4xLD ... e=youtu.be

PD: Is a rare mix between my style and Original, Only Change the sound of instruments. I simulate delay mandoline in acoutic guitar, Standart vocals, More classical Strings, estándar bass, Lead Electric Guitar in David Gilmour (Pink Floyd Guitarrist) Style en The Wall álbum, mixed with metal sound distortion, Is one of my old songs that i covered for this album and after a good chek, i think that sounds good and back to the album as Track 2.

The BEST GUITAR SOUND OF THE HISTORY!!!! maybe he can be slow..... but his guitar is his heart!

Southern_Cross

Re: Track Nº2 - Before the Winter

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:48 am

Good job on Drop in the Ocean, sounded great. So you redid Before the Winter? I thought you already had it up on YouTube
Mr cool Edit wrote:Track Nº 2 - Before the Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEGY4xLD ... e=youtu.be

PD: Is a rare mix between my style and Original, Only Change the sound of instruments. I simulate delay mandoline in acoutic guitar, Standart vocals, More classical Strings, estándar bass, Lead Electric Guitar in David Gilmour (Pink Floyd Guitarrist) Style en The Wall álbum, mixed with metal sound distortion, Is one of my old songs that i covered for this album and after a good chek, i think that sounds good and back to the album as Track 2.

The BEST GUITAR SOUND OF THE HISTORY!!!! maybe he can be slow..... but his guitar is his heart!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 am

Its the same versión that before, but i listen that is a good versión... i dunno if I can do it better

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:38 am

Oh ok then. Well it sounds ok to me but you're the artist here, your call really.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Its the same versión that before, but i listen that is a good versión... i dunno if I can do it better

Mr cool Edit

New Crazy Problem

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Now, cheking the Internet.... i find one new Problem..... My cd pribute is very similar to one fan compilation!!!
well, with some diferences, Im a cover guy and he do his tribute with original stratovarius, is very close to my Track list!!

I need show more surprizes in my álbum why between my CD Tribute and One cd tribute compilation With original Stratovarius, all want listen the originals......

Russian, Stratovarius compilation Tribute.... Track list.....
01. Call Of Wilderness (instrumental)
02. Forever
03. Years Go By
04. Before The Winter
05. The Land Of Ice And Snow
06. Season Of Change
07. Papillon
08. A Drop In The Ocean
09. Coming Home
10. Mother Gaia
11. Season Of Faith's Perfection
12. Winter Skies
13. Luminous
14. 4000 Rainy Nights
15. Babylon
16. Winter
17. When Mountains Fall
18. Celestial Dream
19. Keep The Flame
20. Requiem (instrumental)

Anyway..... I got this for luck.... One song ballads for stratovarius álbum!!!

I had a lot, alot material really.... I dunno if I can do one Tribute to Stratovarius CD 4!!!!

Southern_Cross

Re: New Crazy Problem

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Do whatever you want, you're the artist here. Well I think there are more differences than similarities between your CD and his compilation. I mean, for one thing, his is longer and there doesn't seem to be a set theme really. He's drawing songs from all over the place. Yours is more around the Elements album(s) and Visions/Destiny.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Now, cheking the Internet.... i find one new Problem..... My cd pribute is very similar to one fan compilation!!!
well, with some diferences, Im a cover guy and he do his tribute with original stratovarius, is very close to my Track list!!

I need show more surprizes in my álbum why between my CD Tribute and One cd tribute compilation With original Stratovarius, all want listen the originals......

Russian, Stratovarius compilation Tribute.... Track list.....
01. Call Of Wilderness (instrumental)
02. Forever
03. Years Go By
04. Before The Winter
05. The Land Of Ice And Snow
06. Season Of Change
07. Papillon
08. A Drop In The Ocean
09. Coming Home
10. Mother Gaia
11. Season Of Faith's Perfection
12. Winter Skies
13. Luminous
14. 4000 Rainy Nights
15. Babylon
16. Winter
17. When Mountains Fall
18. Celestial Dream
19. Keep The Flame
20. Requiem (instrumental)

Anyway..... I got this for luck.... One song ballads for stratovarius álbum!!!

I had a lot, alot material really.... I dunno if I can do one Tribute to Stratovarius CD 4!!!!

Mr cool Edit

Re: New Crazy Problem

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 pm

NOOO!!!!!!!! SARAH!!!!! i will explain you, i can type my notebook and eat pasta with eggs, you catch me in my lunch time.... that im uploading the CD Intro that i have in a PenDrive...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have more variations that the Russian Fans!!! and i dont done with the cd too!!

Track 0: Welcome to the Heaven (Intro of Stratovarius Heaven Edition)

Track 1: Lead us Into the Light (Twinlight Time)(Start to record this night!!)
Track 2: Before the Winter (Visions)
Track 3: ??????
Track 4: 4000 Rainy Nights (Destiny)
Track 5: Tears of Ice (Dreamspace)
Track 6: Solitude (Single side B -
Classical Variations And Themes)

Track 7: When mountain Fall (Polaris)
Track 8: Years go By (Destiny)
Track 9: Celestial Dream (Infinity)
Track 10: A drop In the Ocean (Elements part 1)

And the story not end for Heaven edition..... ALL THIS TRACKS IN 39 MINUTES!!!!!!

Im thinking in a cover song from Stratovarius, Elements part 2, Episode, and i dunno... maybe i can find crazy stuff or singles partitures.....